Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:11:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin?  (Read 5903 times)
gatti

Activity: 382
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:41:34 AM

I do not know about that because women do not take interest in these kind of things if i am honest i would also say that this is very boring and women do not have the patience to actually do something like this because they want it fast.

Woman no need of money after her marriage from the source of salary.She will get from her husband .So they will not search the source to get money and they get angry soon.They will not had that much patient to see the fluctuation price of Bitcoin.
Ian Dave

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:51:13 AM

I think there is a lot user of bitcoin but there is a women working here. Often, women stay at home only and watched their children wile their husband are working. There is only few women get interest in joining a campaign like this. But women here are welcome to work and to have their own money.
Lykslyks

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:52:55 AM

Only few of women can take the risk, cause we always make sure that when we put money into something there is an assurance that we will have investment returns. That's the reason why one few women are into bitcoin, because the value of it is volatile and many of the women lacks knowledge in bitcoin.
Britegrafter

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:54:14 AM

I do not know about that because women do not take interest in these kind of things if i am honest i would also say that this is very boring and women do not have the patience to actually do something like this because they want it fast.

Woman no need of money after her marriage from the source of salary.She will get from her husband .So they will not search the source to get money and they get angry soon.They will not had that much patient to see the fluctuation price of Bitcoin.
Because a lot of woman don't sit all day long behind their pc in their room looking at a screen 24/7 like we men do.
Woman are not like us true believers do you think they really believe that a coin just goes up 7k in a year?
Emekaclff

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 11:57:17 AM

In my own view, I believe women, especially in this side of the country where I stay, can't handle the risk of investing in bitcoins. And also women are majorly regarded as house wife, many of which are to look after the children...
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:05:12 PM

There are more men than women here in bitcoin because men are more riskt than the women.  We easily adopts to the community because we can easily adopts to the surrounding regardless of the environment. Man will always be a man, we are risky and take all the chances even we dont know the consequences if the topic gets our attention. Men are more attracted to the things that give us a reason to do, for example thrill or dangerous, we love to do things like that. We are risky yet we make our move carefully.
cryptolit

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 12:23:48 PM

Possibly as there are less women in technology. I think many people don't know much about the crypto world and it's mostly learnt though word of mouth - at least at first, then people would go away and research. So if less women are in technology their circles and influences may not be talking about bitcoin with the same enthusiasm and knowledge.
Mr.Dick

Activity: 196
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:44:53 PM

i think because men are more likely to be into computers (no offend to women) you know?

shahinurit

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:54:07 PM

it is true that,most of the people in many country still don't know what is cryptocurrency and waht is the bitcoin.But it is bitcoin which is become popular in the modern world.most of time men is doing many business online related.whereas women is not related online business.i guess, for this reason.
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:14:14 PM

Actually Man more need to get and make life stable then woman. He who has just discovered digital technology can know very well about Bitcoin. On this site men are more aggressive, but Women do not need money after getting married from the source of salary. She will get from her husband.
kr105

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:20:18 PM

Because it is usually the job of men to cover the expenses of the family, women don't  have too much free time because they are more interested in housework and child care than men. It's very difficult for a woman to spend hours at the computer. However, women love to accumulate. I hope next year more women are interested in Bitcoin.
nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:21:23 PM

Well that's true. I have friends, and they asked me about bitcoin. So i tell them about this.
My friends that are boy, took what i say seriously and even want to know more, they follow my steps and want to join this world too.
But my female friends have no interest in it at all. They think this is not worth it, waste of time, and useless.
Such a pity of course, but there're still many women out there who know and invest in bitcoin too.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
VINCEAKTN

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:24:40 PM

Because not many women want to take interest in something like digital currency, crypto world and such.
And also, men tend to know more about technology and things like this.
Usually women don't want to waste their time with something like this. They're either working their career or relaxing at home.
But still there's quite many women who knows bitcoin out there, it's just they don't reveal themselves because it's no use too anyway.
Unicorn_Heart

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:30:02 PM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

I believe one of the reasons why men are more into bitcoin than women is because men were very inclined to what's new in the market or technology. And once they discover something, they share it to a group of men such as friends or officemates and then the cycle continues as another one tries it and share it to the other men also.Women on the other hand would either won't find bitcoin interesting or even if they were already into this, they will hesitate to share it to other women because mostly their topics were make up and shopping.

Taskford

Activity: 2576
Merit: 799

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:31:32 PM

I think that this is a common scenario for the people in world of earning money because most of the times, men are the grinders and the women are just being left at their home for taking care of their children and the men are the hard working person in the family that earns money and gives it all to his family to give the best life that they deserve.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
bbs98

Activity: 190

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:49:04 PM

Women can only enjoy the results of Bitcoin, and do not dare to do risk trading, but women will be better if involved because women are careful in calculating the results and market analysis. But very rarely women are involved in Bitcoin because they do not want to take risks.
Jaycee99

Activity: 1036
Merit: 273

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:00:29 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 05:54:37 AM by Jaycee99

Well here speaking as woman and decided to take computer engineering  and  for I want to learn programming as well. Plus in love with art

So I would speak that it's true the source and information you got there OP is really  actually true, seeing this proves my thoughts back then when I started to learn about bitcoins, why is it people call others "sir" or "bro"?. My thoughts when I started here got to post and  earn but months and days passed I leaned that Bitcoin and crypto currencies is big that dreaming to be part of the evolution of this world.

Plus why is a man more into bitcoins? I see that man is more into technology and woman is out of a door where we can earn more, but as woman for me really into teach thatstudents why I got to know bitcoin more.
RyanEncek

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:09:09 PM

because I think the male degree is higher than the female, so in this opportunity the main man to work on the woman just take care of the house and children, because this happens to my household life .....
btc4

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:10:48 PM

Good dude.Many woman are busy with their enjoyment.They won't try to find the any capital  to get money from the internet .Bitoin is the to get money with the use of internet.Even you can inverse to get money from that.Woman are busy with their week  end parties.They won't boughter about this.

Cinemo

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:12:44 PM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why
Because some women busy on school ? Or they prefer to work based on their course because theres a lot of jobs that have a good income than bitcoin so we should need to know this all women and all boys because this is so much profitable.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: