Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:12:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin?  (Read 5903 times)
yasirsidds89

Activity: 114
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:52:14 AM

m just imagining if it was the opposite what would happen with crypto  Shocked
KITTY 0108

Activity: 147
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:02:53 PM

Maybe for most women do not understand what is bitcoin or about bitcoin ?, so most people who use bitcoin is male, maybe according to women bitcoin is a suitable job in working men rather than women.ya not a few also from some women there may be using bitcoin to his work.

▰▰▰   Decentralized Sports   ⚽ ──   GlobaTalent    ── ⚽   Join PRE-ICO  ▰▰▰
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬┃▮┃ Sport Blockchain Revolution ┃▮┃▬▬▬   ❱❱  April 16th, 2018 ❚ ❙ ❘
Telegram  ┃  Twitter  ┃  Facebook ┃  Whitepaper ┃ Bounty ┃  ANN Thread
Joylee

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:06:56 PM

Maybe there aren't a lot of shops that sell shoes and purses that accept bitcoin. If there were, make no mistake that the women would take advantage of it.
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:16:09 PM

Most people who use Bitcoin are male, and most women do not understand what is bitcoin or about bitcoin, according to Bitcoin women is an appropriate job in working men rather than women.

But where I live there are some women who play Bitcoin, from them are housewives.
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:18:06 PM

(..)  In which part of the world do you live by the way Julia? If Julia is your real name of course, and not perhaps Igor or Johnny Cheesy

Just laugh at them  Smiley Aren't they hilarious? The most effective thing to make a man feel uncomfortable is to laugh at him, especially when he's not fully dressed haha

Julia is a real woman. There cannot be doubts about it. No man in disguise pretending to be a women would have ever even be able to think about publishing a line like this. Smiley Cheers Julia Wink
paulo29

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

Women are not obvious to sell themselves in any endeavor. I am a women and i'm enthusiastic in this trading community. I believes  women also ready to be part of any cryptocurrency but then again they are not bulgar enough to expose themselves.
Shielacarandang

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:26:23 PM

Im one of the women here in bitcoin.maybe because women is more busy as a housewife.some women cant manage their time because of their hectic schedule in their,work,taking care of children doing household chores,only their time to rest is sleeping,so that they cannot do bitcoin.like me,im only do it in my free time as a housewife.this is my time of rest.I give all my patience here believing this the the way to help my husband to earn money for the future of my family.
alphaomega.f

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:31:26 PM

i think that's because men tend to be more adventurous when it comes to finances compared to women. generally, a woman's mindset is to save money. their futuristic side is dominant sometimes that is why saving is prioritized and money management is thought about thoroughly. and for men i think, since they're usually in charge in earning incomes, they get to be like flexible in terms that they don't stick with just a single source of income that's why they venture more on other possible sources.

anyway, that is just my opinion.
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:10:39 PM

The main reason behind here lack of awareness and education regarding Bitcoin,I think Bitcoin is [perfect medium for women to improve their living standard and can earn extra income beside household activities.

to get in Bitcoin need seminars and outside campaigns to make awareness in women it will result to increase ratio of women investors in bitcoin.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

I know there are many women here. It's not just obvious to see in their names but I know that a lot of them are housewives that are looking for another source of income and they found it on bitcoin.

not really cause for me i believe that there is a lot of men here that women i am not disagree with your opinion cause for me i was just to be able to base only for what i have been encounter for that mostly i know people that are here knowing about bitcoin are men so for me this is what i was able to base for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

oxidoreductase

Activity: 224
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:59:45 PM

i believe part of the reason could be that men tend to be more aggressive and women tend to be suppressed. there is also the notion that tech in general is a man's field and also safe spaces for women in the blockchain world have not been created. also there needs to be more role models so that other women can aspire to be like them.

I'm a woman. My opinion about this is maybe the motto in this business is patience is a virtue. And knowing girls, we have a small space of patience within ourselves. We don't really wait for things that takes time too long.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:06:48 PM

Women are more sceptic when it comes to this. My wife is not interested about bitcoin so I can not talk to her about it. I think more women should promote it for other women
Elmaistro19

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:23:44 PM

Because they're smarter than us Grin
YajairaSN

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:54:33 PM

In fact, in technical industries men dominate who are familiar with gadgets from a young age. Of the total number of computer students only 16% of women.
In order to encourage women to use and believe cryptocurrency you just need to establish aesthetic characteristics convenience for users. It's also important to simply raise awareness of the female half about Bitcoin about what benefits can be from the cryptocurrency.
rose8963

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:32:08 PM

In fact, in technical industries men dominate who are familiar with gadgets from a young age. Of the total number of computer students only 16% of women.
In order to encourage women to use and believe cryptocurrency you just need to establish aesthetic characteristics convenience for users. It's also important to simply raise awareness of the female half about Bitcoin about what benefits can be from the cryptocurrency.
I think the personality of the majority of women does not like the risk. They like to invest in what is practical, reliable and enjoy stability. The bitcoin market is always volatile and risky. Many women know and learn about bitcoin. However, they chose to deposit capital into banks instead of investing in bitcoins. I think this is the reason.
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:21:05 PM

Women are more sceptic when it comes to this. My wife is not interested about bitcoin so I can not talk to her about it. I think more women should promote it for other women

Because actually technology is too complicated for most women. Then we will have another question, why there is not much men in cosmetic industry?

That differ us, men and women. We have our own interest in something. Men like car, bike toys while women like shoes, bags.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:48:07 PM

The other aspect can be that in the whole world most of the entrepreneur are the males and the people who decide about the finances are also the males, females are generally seen in the management side of every business, so we can guess it from that only a few women will be in the the trading or holding, yes the management of block chain system may have more women than men.
oiucoin

Activity: 94
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:56:14 AM

I think the personality of the majority of women does not like the risk. They like to invest in what is practical, reliable and enjoy stability. The bitcoin market is always volatile and risky. Many women know and learn about bitcoin. However, they chose to deposit capital into banks instead of investing in bitcoins. I think this is the reason.

As far as I know, girls tend to favor stable investment, maybe they know bitcoin, but they still will not invest, in fact, girls do not like adventure.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

I think the reason behind why not women active in bitcoin is because of their personality. Women are known of being meticulous in all things and not easily give their trust and it is a big factor that leads them not too much get involve in bitcoin
gaby0312

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:03:04 PM

I don't think there is more men than women on Bitcoin talk, but there are just hiding: like me. In my opinion, the main reason is that people don't take women's opinion or smartness as equal as men.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: