Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:27:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin?  (Read 5898 times)
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 05:54:11 PM

i believe part of the reason could be that men tend to be more aggressive and women tend to be suppressed. there is also the notion that tech in general is a man's field and also safe spaces for women in the blockchain world have not been created. also there needs to be more role models so that other women can aspire to be like them.

I'm a woman. My opinion about this is maybe the motto in this business is patience is a virtue. And knowing girls, we have a small space of patience within ourselves. We don't really wait for things that takes time too long.

Nice to know women are also in crypto. I know the lady (she is retired) that makes great money trading. She is over 60!
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:00:26 PM

Of course women like me intends to do more like shopping and beautifying ourselves. But not me, I prefer doing things on my own, being an independent women is more profitable in any aspects that women doing make ups and not earning any. I'm just a chick wanting a brighter future on my own strategy and my own rules.
I think there are some but most people i think who is in here is the type of a guy who is geek or a friend of him recommended this or he just like earning money in a way of cryptocurrency. Most women i think doesn't have the same type of what i mentioned, at least that's what i think if.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

I have a perfect example of why. I asked the wife to take part in the campaigns to read about the BTC. Unfortunately, I found it too difficult for her. I do not want her any more and that's it ...
Airdrop Manager

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

I think the reason behind why there are more men involving in this kind of business and where the women are the least is because of the culture, diversity, norms or tradition that establish in their community.
Many people sees women must in the house and serve the family with duly care.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 06:39:53 PM

I have a perfect example of why. I asked the wife to take part in the campaigns to read about the BTC. Unfortunately, I found it too difficult for her. I do not want her any more and that's it ...
Get rid of her.  If she can't understand Bitcoin, what good is she? 

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
faatipoke

Activity: 321
Merit: 100

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:01:28 PM

I think percentage of women invested in Bitcoin is less than 1%
This is because women are not interested in financial instruments. There are of course lots of women investing stock market and even forex market but most of women prefer making up and finding a rich guy to do this kind of financial things.
Moreover bitcoin is a combination of financial instruments with a technologic system. I know a lot women can not create a telegram account, how do you think this woman can understand blockchain and price mechanisms in the market

Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 07:03:13 PM

Bitcoin is a new thing in the transaction system, most women do not like new things except clothes, shoes, bags and other fashion. and of course if they are transactions then more credit cards make them interested rather than a short payment like bitcoin.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
Andrej Peiboski

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 08:17:04 PM

Women are much smarter than men, so: why to make the effort to learn how to make profit with bitcoin, when they can smile to a man :-)

OK, just kidding. Women usually don't like trading because is too much like a videogame, and usually you stay alone in front of the monitor.
But I know some women that are fantastic forex trader, because they mix competence with female intuition, and have very good results.

HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:46:22 PM

Women are much smarter than men, so: why to make the effort to learn how to make profit with bitcoin, when they can smile to a man :-)

OK, just kidding. Women usually don't like trading because is too much like a videogame, and usually you stay alone in front of the monitor.
But I know some women that are fantastic forex trader, because they mix competence with female intuition, and have very good results.

That might be the reason why there isn't that many women in Bitcoin. Women like to spend money more than making it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:07:27 AM

I agree. I know that some women are very good traders, but they are exceptions. Actually, it's an activity that needs some very specific psychological traits, most of them near to madness and obsessiveness, and there traits are specifically masculine.
And, for sure, as women are smarter than men, they let men to become crazy with trading.... :-)

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
Christian13

Activity: 227
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:38:03 AM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

I think women is more on household chores and also because women much wiser about money than men, and women cannot underestimated the women is the handle of all want they can manage the money even in the house. They are money keeper and the women are more perspective on their mind.
caaaaaaaattleah

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 12:56:56 PM

I think men are more risk taker than women that's why there is a small number of women who's inyo bitcoin. Also, women are not the type that needs to produce money for their family. It's a man's responsibility to sustain the families' needs and bitcoin is a good source of extra income which is a big help.
Cedie

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 01:02:07 PM

In my own opinion, tge reason why men are more hooked up in bitcoin than women is because bitcoin has this aura that makes it look like a game. I feel like I'm playing a tycoon game whenever I buy and sell bitcoins, especially when I look at the graphs and make decision making for my money. It makes me feel I'm in a massive multiplayer because I have interactions here in yhe forum.
Julia_KA

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

That might be the reason why there isn't that many women in Bitcoin. Women like to spend money more than making it.

A remark: Women like to make men make money for them. And the funny fact is, it works!
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

I think they don't enough time to focus invest in bitcoin. Men are mostly interested than a women in terms of investing. There aren't women because they will focus on their household work and no time because they give more time to take care of their kids, so they cannot concentrate well. I think the main reason is men are mostly have a good knowledge compare to women, and they are the responsible to their family, so they work hard for the future of their family. They need to earn extra income, because men are the big responsibilities than women to the family.
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:52:58 PM

A remark: Women like to make men make money for them. And the funny fact is, it works!

It's an old story which started millions of years ago, and the proof is that men have on average more muscles than women or anyway their muscles produce more force, which proves that women don't really need a lot of muscles if they cans use the ones of the men for the crucial things like finding food, making money or moving a furniture.
Note: Muscles were very useful in the past to provide food, I have to mention that for those who spend too much time in front of their computers and would never suspect something like that.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:08:35 PM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

We all will not know that many female users are using bitcoin, even if everyone is required to post a photo profile in their bitcointalk account, we might see very clearly, that it will be seen the users of the women who play in this forum ...
yummydex

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:26:54 PM

In my own opinion i think women are less likely to trust things that they see over the internet for example of this is joining the bitcoin.unless they see a proof of authenticity maybe more women will join.most especially if after they join they will gain something from it.
Lupus Solitarius

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 08:51:56 PM

Absolutely! Women have something more important to do than to lose their time with so low level activity.
And, as a friend of mine said, "to be appreciate as a woman in a male world, you need to make your job at least two time better than them."
And she added: "well, not too difficult..."

PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:07:04 PM

Women have less knowledge and interest in computers and tech stuff. And to be honest, the average women just wants to spend mens money and be on parties and stuff like that. Women that are investors or involved in some business are too rare these days, they mostly want to depend on the man. I also doubt that many women even heard about Bitcoin.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: