Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why aren't there more women in Bitcoin?  (Read 5898 times)
LeonardoDiCrypto

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:38:43 PM

Women are much smarter than men, so: why to make the effort to learn how to make profit with bitcoin, when they can smile to a man :-)

OK, just kidding. Women usually don't like trading because is too much like a videogame, and usually you stay alone in front of the monitor.
But I know some women that are fantastic forex trader, because they mix competence with female intuition, and have very good results.

That might be the reason why there isn't that many women in Bitcoin. Women like to spend money more than making it.

A remark: Women like to make men make money for them. And the funny fact is, it works!

It's an old story which started millions of years ago, and the proof is that men have on average more muscles than women or anyway their muscles produce more force, which proves that women don't really need a lot of muscles if they cans use the ones of the men for the crucial things like finding food, making money or moving a furniture.
Note: Muscles were very useful in the past to provide food, I have to mention that for those who spend too much time in front of their computers and would never suspect something like that.
haha, so true! unfortunately I don't think many of the residents of this forum are fit and muscled guys. Unfortunately too many people now think of their body only as a means of transportation for their head and other pleasure-delivering parts ))) Let's see, do you think there are are less or more fit hot guys in the crypto community than women? Who is a bigger minority? lol =)

You may have quite a point here, but I can assure you that you would be surprised of a few notable exceptions, and even exceptions filled like a matrioska with more exceptions. By the way, you forgot to mention which in your imagination is the average age of this unfit men who forgot to grow muscles Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Julia_KA

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:14:32 PM

Women are much smarter than men, so: why to make the effort to learn how to make profit with bitcoin, when they can smile to a man :-)

OK, just kidding. Women usually don't like trading because is too much like a videogame, and usually you stay alone in front of the monitor.
But I know some women that are fantastic forex trader, because they mix competence with female intuition, and have very good results.

That might be the reason why there isn't that many women in Bitcoin. Women like to spend money more than making it.

A remark: Women like to make men make money for them. And the funny fact is, it works!

It's an old story which started millions of years ago, and the proof is that men have on average more muscles than women or anyway their muscles produce more force, which proves that women don't really need a lot of muscles if they cans use the ones of the men for the crucial things like finding food, making money or moving a furniture.
Note: Muscles were very useful in the past to provide food, I have to mention that for those who spend too much time in front of their computers and would never suspect something like that.

haha, so true! unfortunately I don't think many of the residents of this forum are fit and muscled guys. Unfortunately too many people now think of their body only as a means of transportation for their head and other pleasure-delivering parts ))) Let's see, do you think there are are less or more fit hot guys in the crypto community than women? Who is a bigger minority? lol =)

You may have quite a point here, but I can assure you that you would be surprised of a few notable exceptions, and even exceptions filled like a matrioska with more exceptions. By the way, you forgot to mention which in your imagination is the average age of this unfit men who forgot to grow muscles Wink

@LeonardoDiCrypto, as your name hints, do you consider yourself as one of these "few notable exceptions"? I'm sure there are "outliers"  but they can be neglected to have a better predictive model =) Let's see what can I reply to your question. I think the average age of these men is hm, 25? What's your bet?
valterkjellberg

Activity: 107
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:41:05 PM

Men are more popular in Bitcoin doesn't mean there aren't woman in Bitcoin ? Look at Lauda ? Lauda is a female isn't she?
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 05:39:13 PM

Men are more popular in Bitcoin doesn't mean there aren't woman in Bitcoin ? Look at Lauda ? Lauda is a female isn't she?
Yeah, but she isn't a pretty one.  We need some pretty ones.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Borisov

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:45:49 PM

As far as I know for example in China a lot of investors are women! and I think not only in China - according to the forum they are everywhere.)
_Apollon_

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:29:54 PM

The man was always a hunter, where ingenuity and skill was required. The woman was the keeper of the hearth. So it was from the beginning of the centuries. And in this century, men mostly create, and women use and test))
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:38:53 PM

I think there are already plenty of women who are involve with bitcoin and I think everyone wants to have bitcoin in their wallet even some kids know about bitcoin. We just don't know and feel them here because they are quite and maybe observing the community.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
loraalbert

Activity: 184

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:23:00 PM

The ecosystem around the bitcoin is volatile and risky. Bitcoin is formed from technology, it is not easy to use and invest. Most women do not like risk and adventure. I think that's why women do not like to invest in bitcoins.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:59:02 PM

I think there are already plenty of women who are involve with bitcoin and I think everyone wants to have bitcoin in their wallet even some kids know about bitcoin. We just don't know and feel them here because they are quite and maybe observing the community.
we cant say on how many women are there in this currency cause for me as far as i know there is a lot of men here than women this is for what i have been observe for and also on how does i may able to take a lot of knowing there that men are more than women here but this is not a way to be stop for in believing here in crypto even though on how many are there for not just been based for in gender.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

bapetdik

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:03:49 PM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

I think career women have a good chance in cryptocurrency. Win not many women join into cryptocurrency. But surely there are some women who have been secretly old and part of this. We do not know that. But obviously women still want money and not from the boyfriend's money

Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:09:23 PM

Take a look around the crypto community, both in meatspace and online, and it would be fair to say that the majority of participants are male. This is borne out in a recent survey of 2,000 Americans which shed light on the makeup of the bitcoin space, highlighting a stark gender divide. In fact Google Analytics data estimates less than 4% of bitcoin users to be female. The question is, why?

Source: https://news.bitcoin.com/why-arent-there-more-women-in-bitcoin/?utm_source=Why

I think career women have a good chance in cryptocurrency. Win not many women join into cryptocurrency. But surely there are some women who have been secretly old and part of this. We do not know that. But obviously women still want money and not from the boyfriend's money
You are right. It is now a time when women often aspire to independence, wealth and even power. And bitcoin is a good way to prove to the world that a woman can manage. Why not, good luck to them in this Smiley
Doge dealer

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:26:42 PM

As is well known bitcoins is internet and tech based and as has been the trend men always out number women when it comes to those characteristics , however over time we will see a leveling of the playing field as there are real opportunities for making monies in bitcoins and where there is a real opportunity to earn you will see more women expressing more and real interest .

Batrakov

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:06:47 PM

Men are more well developed in technology. But I want to note that everything depends on interests of the individual. If I don't want to do, I got no soul means should not be taken. The main desire in this matter. All in our heads
SharekhaN

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:25:07 PM

The number of women trading in the crypto money trade is less than men. But I know that women are more patient and predictable in trade. There are female traders who made money among my friends.

A lot of women are averse to tech. I dont know if its a conscious choice - but it looks like that a lot of times.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:58:24 PM

A lot of women are averse to tech.
But if she has big tits and can bake a cake - I'll give her one of my bitcoins.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
gvnsrbtc

Activity: 523
Merit: 285

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:32:43 PM

I guess its because man is more a house based person, they have a lot of time to read and research onto something specially teenagers. They are more likely to surf the web and research about it.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:41:05 PM

Women are in the Facebook and Twitter campaign as they prefer that easy task as compared into signature campaign. Women are attached to social media.
Lastly, I know many women's in cryptocurrency but not as many as men. Men are strong enough to this tricky investments.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
Dorion2124

Activity: 127

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:41:26 PM

Maybe its because women are too busy in their babies, and cleaning at home Smiley
and men are have more time in this kind of field than women. Also men has more money than women so men can invest in bitcoin, and men can take the risk in investing money.
Pegiz

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 07:55:11 AM

Yes, it's possible that men themselves are more venturesome than women. That's why they invest money into cryptocurrency. There's also a theory that men foresee better, that's also possibly why they invest.
Joylee

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 08:04:46 AM

In my opinion the reason why only few women got interested on this kind of hobby and job cause women are skeptical and not interested in this kind of idea and knowledge this is not there field i am glad if women out there will embraced Bitcoin i salute you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: