Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 97 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TOKEN] FCFL (FAN) - Fan Controlled Pro Sports League  (Read 12479 times)
bit-joker

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:12:49 PM

Dears,

Will non US participant be ables to vote?

Of course they will,wouldnt make much sense to only focus on US,even tho that sport is mainly played there.But who knows,might even make footnall mroe Popular around the world.

I have lots of friends in other countries that enjoy American football.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GoBelle

Activity: 512
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:39:25 PM

As I understand bu reading and studying about FCFL, "fan controlled" means that we as fans can not only watch the game in front of TV, but use this platform and their app to make and call decisions like plays calling, get involve in providing offensive strategy for the game training day and many others opportunity. I recommend you to read through the first page of this thread, they explained the concept here.

Sir,

You means like be support to coach?

No coach,fans will be coach.Well,atleats no coach making decisions,someone has to train team in the meanwhile,between games.

Yeah I'm sure there will still be a whole coaching staff. They'll just have a lot less to do with the in game decisions than more traditional sports.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:30:41 PM

Yeah some coaches must be around,someone has to teach them plays etc,train them between the games.
chefket

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:09:59 PM

Dears,

Of course they will,wouldnt make much sense to only focus on US,even tho that sport is mainly played there.But who knows,might even make footnall mroe Popular around the world.

I have lots of friends in other countries that enjoy American football.
Yes, I can assure you that there won't be any restrictions! Whole world will be able to participate Smiley
tomtwiddling

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:03:56 AM

Why do you think that is? You can't be the first ones to think of allowing fans to control teams. Technology just now catching up?

The major professional sports leagues offer an incredible product. They have tradition. But tradition also carries with it some encumbrances. They are tied to it and slow to adapt from it, even when doing so would be an obvious win for their organization.

They constantly worry about change and how it will affect the relationship with their fans. Even something as seemingly mundane as putting an advertisement on a jersey is celebrated as monumental innovation.

The idea of technological shift isn’t just unfathomable to these leagues; it would represent a complete deviation from the story they have told for decades.

http://blog.fcfl.io/what-makes-the-fcfl-different-part-one/
sud

Activity: 826
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

As I understand bu reading and studying about FCFL, "fan controlled" means that we as fans can not only watch the game in front of TV, but use this platform and their app to make and call decisions like plays calling, get involve in providing offensive strategy for the game training day and many others opportunity. I recommend you to read through the first page of this thread, they explained the concept here.

Sir,

No coach,fans will be coach.Well,atleats no coach making decisions,someone has to train team in the meanwhile,between games.

Yeah I'm sure there will still be a whole coaching staff. They'll just have a lot less to do with the in game decisions than more traditional sports.

Coaches are necessary to train team and communicate decisions during match, fans only vote tactics to play, substitutions, etc.

Why do you think that is? You can't be the first ones to think of allowing fans to control teams. Technology just now catching up?

The major professional sports leagues offer an incredible product. They have tradition. But tradition also carries with it some encumbrances. They are tied to it and slow to adapt from it, even when doing so would be an obvious win for their organization.

They constantly worry about change and how it will affect the relationship with their fans. Even something as seemingly mundane as putting an advertisement on a jersey is celebrated as monumental innovation.

The idea of technological shift isn’t just unfathomable to these leagues; it would represent a complete deviation from the story they have told for decades.

The idea of fan controlling is probably as old as team sports and some teams are even owned by fans. But the technology allows now to implement quick, fair voting decisions during game, which wasn't possible earlier.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:11:22 AM

Sir,

Coaches are necessary to train team and communicate decisions during match, fans only vote tactics to play, substitutions, etc.

The idea of fan controlling is probably as old as team sports and some teams are even owned by fans. But the technology allows now to implement quick, fair voting decisions during game, which wasn't possible earlier.

In Europe,socios model is popular,where all fans of some football club,who pay yearly fee,can vote for president election who will run the club for some period of time.
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:15:25 AM

Great to hear all that.Its about time fans getting more involved,and to be more to a club than someone who will just come to match like zombi,eat,drink,buy jersey and go home.
DirkDiggler1911

Activity: 294

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:27:19 AM

Sir,

In Europe,socios model is popular,where all fans of some football club,who pay yearly fee,can vote for president election who will run the club for some period of time.

Yes i think both Barcelona and Real Madrid operate with socios ,where fans can choose president every 4 years.And imo,thats the future and i hope we will see more stuff like that.And FCFL is logical step forward.
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:01:33 PM

Yeah some other clubs like Borussia Dortmund have similar system.

And i agree that FCFL is big step forward,where fans will be way more included into clubs they love and support.
Nobtcforyou

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

Will fans decide only about stuff during the game,or they will be able to vote president for example?
Vindizzle

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

Will fans decide only about stuff during the game,or they will be able to vote president for example?

I think that would be too much ,but who knows,if this part proves success,maybe  fans can be more involved.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:56:52 PM

Yes,time is right for something like this,and someone has to pave the way for others.If FCFL proves to be success,this will be next big thing in sport.
linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:02:20 PM

The presale token prices were estimated to be 0.1-0.5 per token plus 25% bonus, will pre sale buyers be getting better price pts than ico buyers?
Tropwal

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:40:09 PM

Tbh i hope bonus won't be too high.Otherwise people might buy a lot,get many tokens as bonus an then just dump them. Happened so many times before.
MrSlave

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:07:06 PM

The presale token prices were estimated to be 0.1-0.5 per token plus 25% bonus, will pre sale buyers be getting better price pts than ico buyers?

I surely hope so
SpockSenior

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:07:35 PM

Yeah some other clubs like Borussia Dortmund have similar system.

And i agree that FCFL is big step forward,where fans will be way more included into clubs they love and support.

Totally agree
Samson_bbl

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:08:07 PM

Dears,

That's a good question. I think this could actually help bring Football to a more global audience if they're streaming all the games on their platform for everyone to watch.

Sir,

Thank you for pleasant reponse
Cameron_ws

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:31:07 PM

Fans will also be able to decide on the hiring and firing of coaches and players.

I believe so, yes.
Vindizzle

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:35:25 PM

I surely hope so

Yeah that would be fair,no point in pre sale if you are not compansated a bit more for beliving in project early.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 97 »
  Print  

Jump to: