Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:51:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know when to sell?  (Read 3917 times)
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:03:12 PM

I am saying that sell it if it is not worth millions because if you money worth millions in the bitcoins you will have a long term selling time. Every after rise there will always a fall so probably sell it in a higher price before it falls. But if you do not need that much money then hold it more but to be must more secured just sell it then put it somewhere safe

Small amountbor big is not matter with long or short term because all is depending the target of investor.
Small amount which is not worth a million also good to hold longer and all come back to our own style and strategy and also planning

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Apiapik

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 01:09:02 PM

A good time to sell is when our coin price has gone up with a selling value higher than the purchase price.
The important thing to gain first.
About the amount of profit that many, depending on how long the market price rose.
CoinsInvest9

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

Its depend upon you either your goals are short term or long term and your selection worthy having potential to grow or not.simple rule is buy when market at down and sell when market is high.If you feel the moment maximize the profit sell out.
Yep, a least you should identify what is your target in this market, whether for a long term or short term. When you need money, you can sell it. However, It depends much on how you learned about bitcoin market. You must have deep knowledge about the fluctuation of market, learn the way to analyze, which helps you make accurate decision if you have knowledge on it. Remember that buying low and selling high.You should spend time reading more about crypto market, because only you know what your situation is and only you find the best answer by yourself, no one can help you make good decision in your own work.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   CEWNOTE  ●  NEWS DECENTRALIZED - EARN ON ARTICLE   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⋐⋐⋐ facebook  ❱❱❱  twitter  ❱❱❱  Telegram  ⋑⋑⋑
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ⋐⋐  PRIVATE-SALE | Sep, 4th, 18  ⋑⋑  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:01:46 PM

There’s no predicted peak for selling that is 100% accurate. That’s a curse, and that’s also the beauty of it. It’s always based on your own trust and faith. Some are really close to call themselves as accurate traders. Try to learn more about the market, the flow and some charts. It will help you on your trade. Especially if you’re waiting too long to sell coins. Good luck!

clex_us

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:35:24 AM

You can't know exactly the best timing to sell your coins or tokens, even if you study carefully the market and the chart. It is depending in so many factors, and the crypto prices are volatiles, in general. So it is better to sell when the price hit some good level, especially for the coins without real potential.
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 01:52:56 AM

Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.
There are no one rules in trading people are saying that you buy low and sell high, but you are always tempted to hold your coins because you think it will rise further and you are also tempted to buy more at lows but with no idea how low it can get and will the market recover, I am only for holding profitable coins trading is time consuming stuff.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
jojowar

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 02:54:18 AM

In selling and holding, it depends upon the price or value of the coins or tokens you want to achieve. HODL then sell if the value meets your target.There are many sites you can view the price of the coins or tokens. Now this is the challenge, if the value of the coins will increase or decrease.

bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:46:22 AM

No one going to guide you when to sell. It depends on how much profit you want to earn from a specific currency. it also depends on the price you have purchased the charges you have paid for the trade. Bitcoin price is rising day by day and if you have bought it at considerable cheaper rate, then it is advisable to take out your capital amount by selling same quantity of bitcoins
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:46:47 AM

Nothing will happen if you'll just hold when the price starts to drop. But if you will not be calm and you are thinking about the price will be moving quickly down, possible that you will loss more. Having a target price of selling is also a good way to determine on when you can sell bitcoins. I will sell when the time is right where the price of Bitcoin becomes very high and the amount of Bitcoin mine is very big to realize all my dreams
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 05:51:18 AM

No one going to guide you when to sell. It depends on how much profit you want to earn from a specific currency. it also depends on the price you have purchased the charges you have paid for the trade. Bitcoin price is rising day by day and if you have bought it at considerable cheaper rate, then it is advisable to take out your capital amount by selling same quantity of bitcoins
Yes, Setting some target with your coin helps you a lot in making you achieve some decent and massive profit with it. As far as bitcoin is concerned, we all know that it is most of the time increasing in value which is so tempting for people especially newcomers. But take note that the price can be manipulated just like for example if a lot of people buy that coins even if it is on a small quantity or amount the price will immediately rises but that not always reliable
Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 07:59:33 AM

It's depend upto you and your expectation. How much you can want to get profit from your investment on specific currency its totally depend on you. But my strategy is when I get at least 20-50% profit then I will leave from this one. Because no one can't predict how much pump at this time so try to determine your expectation for getting profit and elopement on practically in trading as well as holding.
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:18:29 AM

do not trade if you do not know when the time is right to sell or buy because if you do not know the knowledge about trading then you will lose your money, you should always see the market to know if this time to sell or buy, if the price drops or red then You can buy and sell when the market goes up or green

It is time to sell when the price of bitcoin becomes high. Actually, you can sell it when you already know that you are going to earn profit. When the price is higher than the amount you've invested to buy it.
Noone can tell when is the perfect time to sell. It always depends on your current transactions and the current price.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

when bitcoin gets up again the right time to sell your bitcoins because you're not losing it and you'll definitely earn a big deal here
The right time to sell them again is when the price is higher the one you have paid for the coins. A despondent might think of selling them when the price is low before it declines further. While in the business, the marginal price for a rational individual would never reach zero.

This market knowledge or rationality is of prime importance if the goal is profit maximization and cost minimization. Figures and facts count as well.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 11:29:01 AM

My way of trading in bitcoin or other crypto currency is very simple when the market is going up and the news are flowing of it will go more high that is the correct time to sell your coins and take profit. because when the whole market is trying to buy when it has got high ATH that is the time to sell and when the market is in bear and the news is flowing of more downward that is the time to buy as most of the traders are afraid in buying at that time and when the market starts to correct and the price is correct more then 50% that time the buyers start to buy but actually that is the time to take the profit and not to invest it.
wbk940122

Activity: 376
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:18:33 PM

nobody knows that the best time .as me i will hold coins when btcoin is pumping ,and sell them when the bitcoin is dumping .
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:16:20 PM

All things considered with the digital currency is difficult to recognize what will go to happen next. If you want to know when you will sell your coin. Get a more data from coin market or trading view. It’s difficult to know whether the coin you purchase genuinely increase because all kind of cryptocurrency is volatility that is the nature of all. You need to figure out when the value goes pump. Remember no one can anticipate the value. Everything you can do is monitor it.
Aprodite

Activity: 364
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

sell if you already get a profit. and hold it if you do not have time to sell when the price starts dropping below 30%. and don't ever be effected by bad news in circulation. because it will trigger your panic when trading.
Jaci

Activity: 219

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 05:58:40 PM

It is a very simple way when you sell your coin. Before your sell you need to calculation how many price when you buy coin then you can sell your coin if you have a some profit. Just imagine you buy coin as a 0.04 and after some days later if it will be more than 0.04 you must sell or it is going lease than 0.04 you must hold your coin otherwise you lose your money.
Mokter

Activity: 180

View Profile
April 06, 2018, 06:23:13 PM

That's what actually makes trading very interesting and profitable for some people. No one knows with 100% guarantee exactly when BTC's price will rise or crash. You make profit by thinking about the price possibilities and reducing your risks.
Trading is a smart task. Because you never know what is going to happen just after purchasing. If your coin price keep rising, you can not predict how much it will continue to increase. Therefore the simplest strategy is- buy when people sell and sell when people buy.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 03:01:46 AM

Can i anybody put me through the basics of knowing when to sell and when to hold?...
I actually don't know much about market rise in demand and supply and it's affecting me in daily trade of cryptocurrency.
The only can answer you, every time any moment you are free to sell your coins it is up to you. If you need fiat and the value of your coins at the lower value. The only you can do is sell. If you are a trader and you want to know when to sell your coins on the chat value, there are a tool or an indicator the RSI, MACD, and Boll this three will guide you and always monitor your coins time to time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: