Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 04:02:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4625 times)
Letopisets

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 02:29:31 AM

Hello! What is the number of active Paypex wallet users? The project looks very good so far. I would appreciate also if you could name your main competitors and what are your advantages? For example, how are you different from cryptobank projects like Cryptetium?
to some extent you are right. I think the competition in this area is very large and the developers will have to offer something unique to occupy this market
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:14:54 AM

Hello! What is the number of active Paypex wallet users? The project looks very good so far. I would appreciate also if you could name your main competitors and what are your advantages? For example, how are you different from cryptobank projects like Cryptetium?
you are right of course the competition is high but the guys offer a unique environment. Transactions in 7 seconds and zero Commission. Isn't that enough?
angrygerl

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 03:39:40 AM

you are right of course the competition is high but the guys offer a unique environment. Transactions in 7 seconds and zero Commission. Isn't that enough?
it's really impressive. When is the alpha version coming to test how it works? It's very important to me.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:08:25 AM

I have not studied those projects, but I see that this has a number of technical advantages. I think this project has every chance of success
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

I have not studied those projects, but I see that this has a number of technical advantages. I think this project has every chance of success
I think that's how it will be. The project has a number of advantages and the price of the token will quickly go up I'm just sure.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:20:53 AM

I think that's how it will be. The project has a number of advantages and the price of the token will quickly go up I'm just sure.
It will not be so easy to implement. But the team will need to put a lot of effort to solve this problem and in order to win the competition
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 12:30:21 PM

Will the team be represented at any conferences? I would like to understand what awaits us in the future
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

Will the team be represented at any conferences? I would like to understand what awaits us in the future
This will be interesting. I'd love to see the video from the conference. I think this is a big plus for developers
snos-boss

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:31:46 PM

how is this payment system different from others? I would like to know in more detail what are the advantages of this project over others?
Berthiracha

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 04:45:34 PM

When will the bounty program be announced? I would like to start with it and get my perspective tokens.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:21:53 PM

When will the bounty program be announced? I would like to start with it and get my perspective tokens.
I didn't hear anything about it but as I understood means under it will be allocated. So we will wait for what the developers say
JohnPierson

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:49:29 PM

It will not be so easy to implement. But the team will need to put a lot of effort to solve this problem and in order to win the competition

Guys, I see lots comments that the project is absolutely different and can pay off, but nobody mentioned at least one unique poit which will allow Paypex to become the next big thing. Does the team plan to cooperate with some prominent company or something like big partnership agreements already reached? Anyway, wish best to the project!
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:54:56 PM

Guys, I see lots comments that the project is absolutely different and can pay off, but nobody mentioned at least one unique poit which will allow Paypex to become the next big thing. Does the team plan to cooperate with some prominent company or something like big partnership agreements already reached? Anyway, wish best to the project!
I've asked these questions about partnership, but I haven't answered them yet. Apparently you need to wait for the latest news from the developers.
Chatelleyma

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

Let's see how this system will work. We will need a lot of agreements with our partners on cooperation. This system should be implemented as much as possible at the initial stages
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:19:04 PM

Let's see how this system will work. We will need a lot of agreements with our partners on cooperation. This system should be implemented as much as possible at the initial stages
I think the developers have plans to promote their project. I think a lot will depend on fees and on the activity of investors now.
Letopisets

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 02:25:20 AM

I hope it will be like this. I think that the price of the token will go up very quickly after the release of exchanges and we can quickly make money on it.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 03:32:09 AM

I hope it will be like this. I think that the price of the token will go up very quickly after the release of exchanges and we can quickly make money on it.
It is too early to talk about this. I think developers should make a lot of effort to win the competition. But the project is worth attention.
angrygerl

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:12:18 AM

It is too early to talk about this. I think developers should make a lot of effort to win the competition. But the project is worth attention.
Yes, this coin really should be in my purse. So I want to buy some. Tell me what is the minimum contribution to the project?
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:42:38 AM

There are already any agreements on the integration of this payment system in real life:?
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:25:29 AM

I see the price of the token is gradually growing. But it needs to be added to more popular exchanges. Are you already negotiating this?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: