Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:02:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4632 times)
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:29:16 PM

A great project, I think he has a great prospect for the future. So it is better to buy tokens right now
Agreed. You need to go to the project while the price of the token is still profitable. So I'm ready to buy tokens for myself.
Berthiracha

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:28:41 PM

Hello! What exchanges are already being negotiated on the listing of the token?
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:02:28 PM

Tell me in which country will this project begin its work? Or it will be available immediately around the world.
I think the network will be available around the world, but what kind of business will take these tokens is a completely different matter.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:15:14 PM

Beautiful project. Say the bounty program is already available or not yet? I would like to start with her so you can better understand the project and after that make a decision about investing.
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:28:10 PM

Beautiful project. Say the bounty program is already available or not yet? I would like to start with her so you can better understand the project and after that make a decision about investing.
it's easiest for me to buy tokens and that's it. So it will be the most profitable for me. And takes a little time.
nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:58:21 PM

Paypex already listed in some exchanges, Token Store and Mercatok, you can buy it there. I will wait for PayPex to be listed in a better exchange, then buy it.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paypex/#markets
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:02:20 PM

So is this a bit like MYETHERWALLET or is it like a PayPal type site but for ETH tokens? I really couldn't quite understand it's use case but I will probably have to look into it more and maybe buy a few while it's still cheap and on smaller exchanges. The fact there is volume and it's already on exchanges and on CMC might mean this could be a sleeper winner project. I do like the name of the project as well, which makes it look really professional and quite catchy.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Letopisets

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 04:35:17 AM

Paypex already listed in some exchanges, Token Store and Mercatok, you can buy it there. I will wait for PayPex to be listed in a better exchange, then buy it.
Excellent. Daily trading volumes are beginning to grow and this is encouraging. I think we need to buy tokens in the near future while the price is still profitable.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:05:15 AM

So is this a bit like MYETHERWALLET or is it like a PayPal type site but for ETH tokens? I really couldn't quite understand it's use case but I will probably have to look into it more and maybe buy a few while it's still cheap and on smaller exchanges. The fact there is volume and it's already on exchanges and on CMC might mean this could be a sleeper winner project. I do like the name of the project as well, which makes it look really professional and quite catchy.

is it like a PayPal. New generation. There will be no commissions and there will be very fast transactions. plus the technology of decentralization will make the system safe and not subject to attacks.
angrygerl

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 05:29:32 AM

is it like a PayPal. New generation. There will be no commissions and there will be very fast transactions. plus the technology of decentralization will make the system safe and not subject to attacks.
It's interesting, but in that case you need to have many agreements with partners who will accept this token for payment and then the project will become popular in any case.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 06:23:16 AM

It's great that the coin is already on exchanges. I think this is a great start. I will follow how it all works.
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

What's up with the airdrop? Is it still going to happen? I would like to start with this and get my tokens. I think it will be pretty cool.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:49:13 AM

If the token is already added to the exchanges, does this mean that there will be no other stages of sales on the site? Are you going to release tokens in the future?
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 10:58:48 AM

If the token is already added to the exchanges, does this mean that there will be no other stages of sales on the site? Are you going to release tokens in the future?
I have not read anything about this. I think the number of tokens will be fixed. This will guarantee a price increase in turn.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 07:52:01 PM

Yes, the guys are trying to build a system that will be beneficial for everyone. I think this is an example of good business and it will be in demand. Early investors will be able to make good money. Cool
Well this is one of the most important. I'm thinking of buying a few tokens for myself. I'm going to hold for a long time.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

Yes, the guys are trying to build a system that will be beneficial for everyone. I think this is an example of good business and it will be in demand. Early investors will be able to make good money. Cool
Well this is one of the most important. I'm thinking of buying a few tokens for myself. I'm going to hold for a long time.
It will be quite wise. Moreover, the cost of bitcoin is now very profitable precisely for the purchase of tokens. Because the market is at the bottom.
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 08:09:54 PM

It will be quite wise. Moreover, the cost of bitcoin is now very profitable precisely for the purchase of tokens. Because the market is at the bottom.
Well, there is logic in this. But personally I like that the project will be connected with real business. I think this will make the coin liquid.
Letopisets

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 05:12:12 AM

Well, there is logic in this. But personally I like that the project will be connected with real business. I think this will make the coin liquid.
Yes, the project is just beautiful. If he has a good list of partners, the price of the token will quickly go up. Therefore, it is necessary to attract a maximum of people.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:11:49 AM

Yes, the project is just beautiful. If he has a good list of partners, the price of the token will quickly go up. Therefore, it is necessary to attract a maximum of people.
If the conditions are beneficial, then a maximum of people will use this system. I will continue to monitor the development of this project.
angrygerl

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 06:58:53 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2018, 07:09:06 AM by angrygerl

If the conditions are beneficial, then a maximum of people will use this system. I will continue to monitor the development of this project.
perfect system. I think if everything works out, then the project will have a million users. So I'm ready to buy a few tokens while the price is still profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: