Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 09:30:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4632 times)
Biandrangont

Activity: 186
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:19:17 PM

The project will be very popular in all countries of the world. I think that the developers will wait for us working prototypes in the near future. So it will be easier to draw conclusions.
Well, the tokens are already on the exchange and I think the alpha version will be launched pretty soon.
I hope it will be so. This is very important for me and I will continue to follow developments. I think this will attract even more investors to the project.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:52:42 PM

The project will be very popular in all countries of the world. I think that the developers will wait for us working prototypes in the near future. So it will be easier to draw conclusions.
Well, the tokens are already on the exchange and I think the alpha version will be launched pretty soon.
I hope it will be so. This is very important for me and I will continue to follow developments. I think this will attract even more investors to the project.
Well, the tokens already on the exchange is an excellent sign. And I think it will allow me to assess the dynamics of growth and make the right decision.
Dandianavin

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:11:09 PM

Well, the tokens already on the exchange is an excellent sign. And I think it will allow me to assess the dynamics of growth and make the right decision.
The correct solution would be to buy the tokens right now.
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:22:35 PM

The correct solution would be to buy the tokens right now.
Well, if you believe in the success of the project, then now it will be very profitable because the market is exactly in that position.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:39:10 AM

A great project with a great perspective. I think many will use this system after launch and tokens will be in high demand.
Yes, if the system is integrated into the business, then I think that this will be in demand. It'll be cool.
angrygerl

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:23:31 AM

A great project with a great perspective. I think many will use this system after launch and tokens will be in high demand.
Yes, if the system is integrated into the business, then I think that this will be in demand. It'll be cool.
Especially if you can connect to the project of major partners. Especially in the initial stages. So I will follow the announcements from the developers.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:25:37 AM

Especially if you can connect to the project of major partners. Especially in the initial stages. So I will follow the announcements from the developers.
I think with this there will be no problems. Since this system has a number of advantages and it will allow to change the world for the better.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:04:24 AM

I think with this there will be no problems. Since this system has a number of advantages and it will allow to change the world for the better.
And the purse for android is already available? I would like to personally test how this will work. How convenient is this application.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

All products that are designed to simplify the work of users and speed up the processes associated with transactions will be popular among consumers. I think that a number of features of this product can be useful to the community.
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

And the purse for android is already available? I would like to personally test how this will work. How convenient is this application.
The team tries to solve all possible ways of working with the application, both for the computer and for the smartphone. But I'm still studying the available options.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:59:44 AM

How can your project be used for business? I saw that it was necessary to contact the team. But I would like to understand it briefly.
Vasyafet

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

The development team has already created a purse that can be used not only for storing crypto currency, but also for shopping in online stores. I think that now the project is expanding the number of its participants. I see that the sale of tokens has become more active.
I lake that the project already has a ready result and has a strategy for further development. But how is the work on attracting new business companies going on?
Arcurislahalyn

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:30:34 PM

The development team has already created a purse that can be used not only for storing crypto currency, but also for shopping in online stores. I think that now the project is expanding the number of its participants. I see that the sale of tokens has become more active.
I lake that the project already has a ready result and has a strategy for further development. But how is the work on attracting new business companies going on?
I, too, it's interesting, but apparently the developers know how best to advance their project. For this I will wait for announcements from the developers.
alexsmalex

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:54:52 PM

Will there be another bounty program or airdrop? I think the price of the token will go up quickly, but first I would like to start with a bounty.
Badamainleyd

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

Will there be another bounty program or airdrop? I think the price of the token will go up quickly, but first I would like to start with a bounty.
Tokens are already on the exchange so that the bounty program will no longer be. But you have a chance to buy them on the exchange very profitable.
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:05:32 AM

Paypex can add value to the entire crypto community! I'm curious, does Raypex have partnership agreements with large investors??
I'm more interested in not agreeing with major investors but agreeing with major partners.
PchelkaMaja95

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:36:45 AM

Paypex can add value to the entire crypto community! I'm curious, does Raypex have partnership agreements with large investors??
I'm more interested in not agreeing with major investors but agreeing with major partners.
Yes, this will be the main thing for the integration of this system. At the initial stages, the partner partners should support it and the integration will go very quickly.
Amaureshands

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:47:57 AM

Beautiful project. I'm glad that the tokens are already on the exchange. I think this is a good start for the development of this project. So, that I will buy tokens there and monitor the price growth.
Yes, I think this is a very good start. It will now be easier to follow the pace of the project. But I'm sorry that I can not take part in the bounty program.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:25:36 AM

Is there any future listing for other exchanges? I just want to understand the future prospects of this project.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 08:38:42 AM

Yes, this will be the main thing for the integration of this system. At the initial stages, the partner partners should support it and the integration will go very quickly.
I saw on the exchange the value growth   of the  token . I am sure that this shows interest to the project not only of investors, but also of big partners. Let's see how things go next.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: