Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:52:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4625 times)
Chinylawka

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:37:53 PM

I can see that the Paypex token is available on the TOKEN STORE. His height is impressive. I am sure that all investors will get even more profit. Obviously, the team is successfully conducting its marketing campaign.

Coin Paypex has grown steadily even in today's unstable market, this proves the confidence of investors and the development of the project as a whole.
Impressive results. What are the prospects for investors in long term storage? I do not yet understand the full scope of the project, but I see that development can be applied around the world.
It seems to me that after the expansion of the number of business companies that will cooperate with the application, the growth of the token will be even higher, until the market is fully saturated. And it can take a long time.
I think that's what's going to happen. In the end, all investors will be pleased with such participation. I see a  prospect for the next year. The project has a huge potential.
And when can we see the working versions of these applications? And will there be a client program for the PC?
Paypex wallet is very easy to use. Developers talk about fast application in any place and in the store and at home. I think that special programs will not be required.
If it really will be so simple and easy for consumers, then tokens on exchange will grow constantly. After all, electronic commerce continues to expand, and many stores will want to work with this platform, if the team offers a good product.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
orchideja75

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:50:21 PM

Well, I'm glad to see that the Paypex community has intensified again.  It is difficult for investors not to notice fast and constant growth of a token.
Question to the developers. Do you already have a preliminary calculation of the cost of your services for customers?
I think that now the team is busy updating the information and testing the wallet.  We need to wait for news from official sources. On Twitter I have not seen much data about the development, perhaps there is news in Telegram.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 06:57:04 PM

On the market ICO I have seen offers for e commerce. I hope the Paypex team will be able to quickly implement its development to gain advantages among competitors. I am personally interested in the success of the project, as I am waiting for profit.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:01:01 PM

The project is very actual for the given time. I think that is what caused such an interest in this application. I bought some tokens. I am sure that growth will not stop.
Having partners or a large number of potential customers also plays an important role in populjatnosti coins. But I haven't seen these details from the development team yet. Are there any announcements of the upcoming work?
On the project site I have not seen any new partners except Etherdelta. But I think that such a popular project will be able to get support of a number of platforms that work in the field of e-commerce.
All the successes of the team should be shown. Where can I find more information about the activities and composition of the project team? The experience of developers is one of the most important questions for the investor.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

Wallet has a deposit function? I saw that the team highlights this main advantage. What are the conditions and for which currency it is intended?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:23:19 PM

On the market ICO I have seen offers for e commerce. I hope the Paypex team will be able to quickly implement its development to gain advantages among competitors. I am personally interested in the success of the project, as I am waiting for profit.
Overall, the project has competitors, like most of the products ico. But I think that Paypex development has a number of advantages over main categories of ICO developers. A lot will depend on the marketing strategy and promotions for the first users.
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:26:46 PM

In which country is the company that represents this development registered? In the road map this period is indicated as the final stage of development, this data should already be available to the public.
snos-boss

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:34:16 PM

The project is very actual for the given time. I think that is what caused such an interest in this application. I bought some tokens. I am sure that growth will not stop.
Having partners or a large number of potential customers also plays an important role in populjatnosti coins. But I haven't seen these details from the development team yet. Are there any announcements of the upcoming work?
On the project site I have not seen any new partners except Etherdelta. But I think that such a popular project will be able to get support of a number of platforms that work in the field of e-commerce.
All the successes of the team should be shown. Where can I find more information about the activities and composition of the project team? The experience of developers is one of the most important questions for the investor.
Now I am more interested in project development and product testing. I'm still trying to find more information about all the functions of the Paypex wallet.
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:42:04 PM

I can see that the Paypex token is available on the TOKEN STORE. His height is impressive. I am sure that all investors will get even more profit. Obviously, the team is successfully conducting its marketing campaign.

Coin Paypex has grown steadily even in today's unstable market, this proves the confidence of investors and the development of the project as a whole.
Impressive results. What are the prospects for investors in long term storage? I do not yet understand the full scope of the project, but I see that development can be applied around the world.
It seems to me that after the expansion of the number of business companies that will cooperate with the application, the growth of the token will be even higher, until the market is fully saturated. And it can take a long time.
I think that's what's going to happen. In the end, all investors will be pleased with such participation. I see a  prospect for the next year. The project has a huge potential.
And when can we see the working versions of these applications? And will there be a client program for the PC?
Paypex wallet is very easy to use. Developers talk about fast application in any place and in the store and at home. I think that special programs will not be required.
In the description of the work Paypex, the developers say that any client will be able to access from a smartphone or desktop computer, without difficulty. And for all it will provide the same functions.
Truthfinder76

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 07:54:16 PM

I saw Paypex on Coinwik. org. I think it raises the rating of the project. There is a link to your purse. But clicking on the link brings me back to the official website of the project. When will it be active?
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 06:46:51 AM

I saw Paypex on Coinwik. org. I think it raises the rating of the project. There is a link to your purse. But clicking on the link brings me back to the official website of the project. When will it be active?
The Paypex page Creator will update the link immediately after the product is released. I think that placing project information on this resource will help more users learn about this development.
Queregaett

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

The Paypex page Creator will update the link immediately after the product is released. I think that placing project information on this resource will help more users learn about this development.
This is the right step on the part of the team, but it seems to me that now there is little information on this resource for users to appreciate all the functions of Paypex.
alexsmalex

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 08:04:56 AM

Now I am more interested in project development and product testing. I'm still trying to find more information about all the functions of the Paypex wallet.
On the media channel until I found a description of the team's experience. But I think that after updating the White Paper we will be able to learn the names of developers.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:15:17 AM

For business companies, quick payments play an important role. I think that Paypex will offer a better service for customers. After all, the goods can be shipped immediately after payment, which in regular payments takes several days.
angrygerl

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

Will your token be accepted to pay for goods and services on e-commerce sites? I understand that you haven't updated your partner list yet. But I would like to know the provisional list.
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 09:31:47 AM

I do not fully understand what role Paypex tokens will play for the work of customers with Fiat Money. What is its economic value for the buyer?
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:35:37 AM

I had studied in detail the available project reviews on different channels, and now I see its potential. The number of buyers and sellers can be great. but the team should conduct an advertising campaign for the first partners or clients. This is the only way to promote your idea.
Vasyafet

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:43:31 AM

For business companies, quick payments play an important role. I think that Paypex will offer a better service for customers. After all, the goods can be shipped immediately after payment, which in regular payments takes several days.
As I understand it, this is what the main feature of Paypex. It will serve to bridge the gap between your wallet and other Fiat Money.
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:47:17 AM

Wallet balance is Paypex can easily convert to a token of Paypex and/or vice versa.
The team talks about one of the features of your product. The price will be calculated taking into account the indicators on partner exchanges?
Letopisets

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

In the description of the work Paypex, the developers say that any client will be able to access from a smartphone or desktop computer, without difficulty. And for all it will provide the same functions.
This once again convinces me that clients will have user-friendly interface, and can use the product at all locations, without effort.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: