Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:35:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4623 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:34:58 PM

In anticipation of the events on the project Paypex, I saw that the value of the token on the exchange continues to grow. I think it's a great sign that followers will support the product after entering the market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:38:03 PM
Merited by kenanzz (1)

Paypex has a special phenomenon that I haven't been able to understand yet. The product is of great value for the development of the economy in the world of e commerce. That's the truth. But the team did not conduct a large scale PR campaign, so that the project became as popular as it is now.
Uncelderna

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 12:40:52 PM

I would like to know in which country the company of this project is registered. Now a lot of information about good demand for tokens, but personally I could not find the stage of development on which the product is now.
I saw in the chat Telegram there is an active administrator. I am sure he will help us to learn some details.
I don't like when I have to look for information myself. I think the project team's task is to provide an affordable way to provide information to their followers. I hope this month will become active.

I think that now the team will change its strategy. It's about starting a product. And for a good presentation you need to attract a lot of viewers.
I am waiting for an interesting presentation with a clear overview of all features and benefits. After all, during this time the team did not update the description of the site. That's sad.
Queregaett

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:25:11 PM

Paypex has a special phenomenon that I haven't been able to understand yet. The product is of great value for the development of the economy in the world of e commerce. That's the truth. But the team did not conduct a large scale PR campaign, so that the project became as popular as it is now.
I did not fall for the early development of the project, but I observed the process of increasing the value of the token Payx. It seems to me that the simplicity of the application is what buyers and users of the purse want to see. I think that this potential is interesting for the participants.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:27:15 PM

If the team does not present a presentation in September, the project may lose investors. Let's see what developers are interested in at this stage of Payx price growth.
Gryosletul

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

During the last seven days of selling tokens, the price fell by-11.55%. I certainly saw the changes during the general growth, but without the results of development it will be difficult to withstand the fall. 
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

I did not fall for the early development of the project, but I observed the process of increasing the value of the token Payx. It seems to me that the simplicity of the application is what buyers and users of the purse want to see. I think that this potential is interesting for the participants.
How can you be sure that the team will create a purse that is suitable for working in e-commerce without development details? Are there any agreements with partners?
Elliabinhu

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:39:02 PM

I would like to know in which country the company of this project is registered. Now a lot of information about good demand for tokens, but personally I could not find the stage of development on which the product is now.
I saw in the chat Telegram there is an active administrator. I am sure he will help us to learn some details.
I don't like when I have to look for information myself. I think the project team's task is to provide an affordable way to provide information to their followers. I hope this month will become active.

I think that now the team will change its strategy. It's about starting a product. And for a good presentation you need to attract a lot of viewers.
I am waiting for an interesting presentation with a clear overview of all features and benefits. After all, during this time the team did not update the description of the site. That's sad.
"The token is designed to facilitate the receipt, transfer and processing payments sent from one country to another at a lower cost and improved efficiency. To achieve its goal, the founders have integrated the blockchain with service providers of payment and fraud detection systems."
http://coinwik.org/Paypex
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 02:42:32 PM

During the last seven days of selling tokens, the price fell by-11.55%. I certainly saw the changes during the general growth, but without the results of development it will be difficult to withstand the fall. 
The daily growth is at the level of 1.85%. Only a good project can take so long to exchange at such a price. Many traders have already managed to get a good profit.
Oraelilian

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:41:55 PM

The daily growth is at the level of 1.85%. Only a good project can take so long to exchange at such a price. Many traders have already managed to get a good profit.
We should wait for the presentation. Then investment will rise in price even higher. I'm waiting for more communication from the team Paypex, but if they show excellent performance in September, I'll be happy with that.
snos-boss

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

"The token is designed to facilitate the receipt, transfer and processing payments sent from one country to another at a lower cost and improved efficiency. To achieve its goal, the founders have integrated the blockchain with service providers of payment and fraud detection systems."
What are the service providers is here it I haven't understood. Such partners I haven't seen listed on the site. But I would gladly learned details of such cooperation.
Korebertur

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:49:54 PM

The ultimate goal for me is not just a quick profit. I hope to get more when working with the product Paypex. Still waiting for that application's implementation will bring a lot of clients who want to work with Paypex.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:57:21 PM

We should wait for the presentation. Then investment will rise in price even higher. I'm waiting for more communication from the team Paypex, but if they show excellent performance in September, I'll be happy with that.
Of course...  Many participants are waiting impatiently for this moment. I understand that the first investors is not offended by developers. Now Paypex has to offer  product for the community to  tokens value the exchange continued to rise.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:13:34 AM

The market offers many options of wallet. I would like to know the distinctive characteristics of the Paypex product. I do not fully understand the function of the deposit.
Obaraceldo

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

The project is good at its core. But to run the purse the team should hold a good advertisement in order consumer has learned all the details and instructions.
alexsmalex

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:15:26 AM

Of course...  Many participants are waiting impatiently for this moment. I understand that the first investors is not offended by developers. Now Paypex has to offer  product for the community to  tokens value the exchange continued to rise.
So the team is on the right track and the product will be presented at the most opportune moment. September may change the attitude of investors to this project.
Iandicienn

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:19:42 AM

What are the service providers is here it I haven't understood. Such partners I haven't seen listed on the site. But I would gladly learned details of such cooperation.
If this service is available worldwide, the transaction speed can be increased and purchases will become easier. I am talking about those that pass between different countries.
Baniasting

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:28:44 AM

The project is good at its core. But to run the purse the team should hold a good advertisement in order consumer has learned all the details and instructions.
I read that the team does not spend money for advertising campaign on social networks. I think that this project will be more ambitious and will have cooperation with large companies that sell goods all over the world.
angrygerl

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:34:43 AM

But the information  about the country of origin of the project and the team has no description. I would definitely like to understand that the team has registered its company to work in the field of e-commerce.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:38:46 AM

Now we just have to wait for the presentation. These events always have a positive impact on the token value growth. I think the project will get popular among the users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: