Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4632 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:47:24 AM

But the information  about the country of origin of the project and the team has no description. I would definitely like to understand that the team has registered its company to work in the field of e-commerce.
This project is   a project that works not only in the field of e-commerce. I think that Paypex will be able to simplify the provision of your information when buying and sending payment. This application can become a helper for e-commerce.
Caskachoga

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:46:28 PM

I would like to know what stage of development the product is now? I think the team should take care to inform their community.
Naleynames

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

But the information  about the country of origin of the project and the team has no description. I would definitely like to understand that the team has registered its company to work in the field of e-commerce.
This project is   a project that works not only in the field of e-commerce. I think that Paypex will be able to simplify the provision of your information when buying and sending payment. This application can become a helper for e-commerce.
Well. I hope that everything will be on time. Already have a mismatch in timing, which are specified in the road map? I saw only approximate periods for the implementation of the plans.
Zuzarianak

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:57:52 PM

If the team planned product launch in September, the community wants to see a review for a better understanding of the functional set. I don't understand such a short description of the processes and the profitability of the project.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:06:27 PM

In General, the wallet Paypex has the usual set of features. But I think for e-commerce in different countries this product is of great value.
Ngezanitle

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:08:27 PM

In General, the wallet Paypex has the usual set of features. But I think for e-commerce in different countries this product is of great value.
With this I agree. It is precisely this advantage will be able to implement   Paypex application in many countries. But look at the presentation of the wallet.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:12:22 PM

Today I saw a small increase in the value of the token. I think investors will be able to assess the development soon, the situation will stabilize.
Nthissibar

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:15:55 PM

I still don't see news about upcoming affiliate agreements. Without a sufficient number of partners and support  Paypex wallet, team will be hard to make a good presentation.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:17:43 PM

All questions about partnership proposals to representatives of e-commerce should be directed to chat Telegram.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:21:37 PM

I still don't see news about upcoming affiliate agreements. Without a sufficient number of partners and support  Paypex wallet, team will be hard to make a good presentation.
I'm waiting for all the events in September. The team is now busy preparing for the presentation. I read that the work is moving ahead, but specific names of partners is not specified.
snos-boss

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:24:17 PM

I think that we should not wait for specific changes in this month. Summer quite complicated for all undertakings. But I will continue to monitor the work of the Paypex.
Ngeustongi

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:27:01 PM

All questions about partnership proposals to representatives of e-commerce should be directed to chat Telegram.
I believe that the team itself should be busy finding partners from business companies. I haven't seen an advertising campaign to raise awareness for such participants.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:29:59 PM

The market situation of cryptocurrency is quite complicated, and only great value products can hold the token value so highly. The team is working on a presentation, there is already a term started. We need to be patient.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:13:50 AM

I believe that the team itself should be busy finding partners from business companies. I haven't seen an advertising campaign to raise awareness for such participants.
I think that the presentation of the product will be presented against the background of a large number of partners and participants who will work with the application. The world scale for such an application is not easy to get very quickly.
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:20:39 AM

The market situation of cryptocurrency is quite complicated, and only great value products can hold the token value so highly. The team is working on a presentation, there is already a term started. We need to be patient.
The development of the project has been going on for a long time, so investors have logical questions about the development of the Paypex application. The price of the exchange is very attractive, so investors are   waiting for the release of the product.
alexsmalex

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:25:19 AM

The strategy of the project on questions of search of partners in technical documents is not specified. I think that this description would help us to deal with this issue.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:28:05 AM

The development of the project has been going on for a long time, so investors have logical questions about the development of the Paypex application. The price of the exchange is very attractive, so investors are   waiting for the release of the product.
Already I see a decrease in demand for tokens. But the team I think cope with the development of the application. And those market participants who have believed in the success of Paypex, will be able to get much more profit.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

The strategy of the project on questions of search of partners in technical documents is not specified. I think that this description would help us to deal with this issue.
The team pays little attention to its advertising. I think the Paypex team is directly negotiating with those e-commerce participants who can popularize the applications. It's a long process.
angrygerl

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:43:34 PM

The Payx token was in the top 100 crypto currencies according to Coinmarketcap. According to their ratings this project occupies 89 place. It impressive me.
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:31:41 PM

The Payx token was in the top 100 crypto currencies according to Coinmarketcap. According to their ratings this project occupies 89 place. It impressive me.
Good performance for the project. I think that after the presentation of the wallet users will be easier to make purchases with small volumes of goods. Site Maintenance will also be easier.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: