Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:12:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4634 times)
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:36:48 PM

The Payx token was in the top 100 crypto currencies according to Coinmarketcap. According to their ratings this project occupies 89 place. It impressive me.
I like the interest in this token. I think I can get a good profit after opening the Paypex application. I read a variety of responses about it. But the fact that it will be useful for e-commerce, I'm sure.
Rongellyne

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:39:59 PM

All questions about partnership proposals to representatives of e-commerce should be directed to chat Telegram.
I believe that the team itself should be busy finding partners from business companies. I haven't seen an advertising campaign to raise awareness for such participants.
The strategy of the project on questions of search of partners in technical documents is not specified. I think that this description would help us to deal with this issue.
The team pays little attention to its advertising. I think the Paypex team is directly negotiating with those e-commerce participants who can popularize the applications. It's a long process.
Yes, but several names would help investors to establish the opinion that the product will be in demand among a certain category of buyers. Who will be the first user too is of great importance.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

The Payx token was in the top 100 crypto currencies according to Coinmarketcap. According to their ratings this project occupies 89 place. It impressive me.
I like the interest in this token. I think I can get a good profit after opening the Paypex application. I read a variety of responses about it. But the fact that it will be useful for e-commerce, I'm sure.
With a little community awareness about the development process, the project was able to get more support. I can only imagine what kind of explosion will bring the product presentation.
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:48:28 PM

Don't forget it's not only about selling the token right after the ICO, it's about using the platform
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

As I understand it, Paypex will be the most useful for small business participants. Very not a simple segment of users. I think finding partners among this category will not be so easy, it requires advertising in social networks.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:55:41 PM

Don't forget it's not only about selling the token right after the ICO, it's about using the platform
I agree with you. But here the situation on exchanges shows   investor confidence in the successful implementation of the application. We need to get an overview of the product to assess the undeniable advantage over other projects.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:59:16 PM

With a little community awareness about the development process, the project was able to get more support. I can only imagine what kind of explosion will bring the product presentation.
In order to hold high positions you are not enough to have the interest of investors. It won't be forever. I'll wait for September, I want to understand the team's plans for 2019.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:02:44 PM

As I understand it, Paypex will be the most useful for small business participants. Very not a simple segment of users. I think finding partners among this category will not be so easy, it requires advertising in social networks.
Of course it's true. But it is not an exception that Paypex could work with large companies that can ensure the recognition of the project for the first time after the start.
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:29:06 PM

Of course it's true. But it is not an exception that Paypex could work with large companies that can ensure the recognition of the project for the first time after the start.
For all e-commerce participants, this product can be useful. The speed of the application is important both for buyers of large companies and small shops. But what kind of participants will be more, time will tell us.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:32:02 PM

In order to hold high positions you are not enough to have the interest of investors. It won't be forever. I'll wait for September, I want to understand the team's plans for 2019.
I support you in the opinion that the interest of investors should be energized by actions on the project. Moreover, the road map does not tell us about the prospects for the next year.
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:35:01 PM

For all e-commerce participants, this product can be useful. The speed of the application is important both for buyers of large companies and small shops. But what kind of participants will be more, time will tell us.
The more participants of the application, the more interest to the coin, and therefore the investors will get the expected results. Although there is already a big profit from early investment. Cheesy
snos-boss

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:14:25 PM

I support you in the opinion that the interest of investors should be energized by actions on the project. Moreover, the road map does not tell us about the prospects for the next year.
I would like to see plans for the future. Indeed, the announcement is limited to the year 2018. I will wait for the update of the project description, to ensure that I have identified strategy of owning tokens.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:18:35 PM

The more participants of the application, the more interest to the coin, and therefore the investors will get the expected results. Although there is already a big profit from early investment. Cheesy
Well, now the situation is complicated in the market of cryptocurrency, to us it was possible to predict the cost of developing projects. I think that the presentation of the project will take place in September, and that we will see more of the real situation.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:23:22 PM

I haven't seen the list of partners. But the number could be big. Of course, we don't know the details of the upcoming presentation, it is too early to judge the achievements of the project.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:11:21 AM

I haven't seen the list of partners. But the number could be big. Of course, we don't know the details of the upcoming presentation, it is too early to judge the achievements of the project.
the preliminary calculations of the profitability of the project do not explain much to us. I think we need to evaluate only after the result.
Perolamyreen

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:41:55 AM

I learned that the project has partnered with service providers to provide payment and fraud detection systems. I think it is important for the trust of customers in different countries.
alexsmalex

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:45:47 AM

I hope that the presentation will be able to tell us more about all the opportunities for consumers. And how can I use the deposit function, and who will be the first countries that will work in your application?
Reduncecarel

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:50:59 AM

On the official website of the project, the Payx token is presented as an improved version of ETH. But the description is difficult for me to understand how much comfort will work in the application. Is there a video review?
Camaldemonib

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

On the official website of the project, the Payx token is presented as an improved version of ETH. But the description is difficult for me to understand how much comfort will work in the application. Is there a video review?
I saw only that review, which is presented on the official website. Very easy to understand video.
angrygerl

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:58:08 AM

I would like to see a new product review already. The official website of the video presents a very brief description. I want to know more about working with Paypex wallet outside of my country.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: