Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 06:54:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4625 times)
Inellynelint

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:21:57 AM

On the official website of the project, the Payx token is presented as an improved version of ETH. But the description is difficult for me to understand how much comfort will work in the application. Is there a video review?
I would like to see a new product review already. The official website of the video presents a very brief description. I want to know more about working with Paypex wallet outside of my country.
I think that we will soon get a full understanding of the application's performance during the Paypex presentation. At this point, the team must attract a large number of users.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:27:01 AM

To get a quick profit this project gave investors a huge period. Now I think the team got a profit and distributing the token to create a wallet. Are there any other development plans in the team that will use PAYX?
Albettazarya

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:30:37 AM

On the official website of the project, the Payx token is presented as an improved version of ETH. But the description is difficult for me to understand how much comfort will work in the application. Is there a video review?
I would like to see a new product review already. The official website of the video presents a very brief description. I want to know more about working with Paypex wallet outside of my country.
I think that we will soon get a full understanding of the application's performance during the Paypex presentation. At this point, the team must attract a large number of users.
I am interested in this development. I think such a purse will be a great assistant for consumers who often travel or make purchases in other countries in small lots.
Honieviellis

Activity: 136

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:36:16 AM

To get a quick profit this project gave investors a huge period. Now I think the team got a profit and distributing the token to create a wallet. Are there any other development plans in the team that will use PAYX?
I haven't seen such a plan. But the roadmap has a fairly early description, so the Paypex team can now have new ideas and suggestions for e-commerce. We need to keep an eye on the events.
Gavitanzalet

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:16:27 PM

Good idea, but there is no timely presentation - no increase in token value. The interest of investors is always near the popularity among the consumers of the token.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:19:23 PM

I haven't seen such a plan. But the roadmap has a fairly early description, so the Paypex team can now have new ideas and suggestions for e-commerce. We need to keep an eye on the events.
I still expect the team to make a presentation of the Paypex wallet and its application first. Only after that it is possible to speak about prospects of expansion of development.
Pindridregando

Activity: 125

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

I still expect the team to make a presentation of the Paypex wallet and its application first. Only after that it is possible to speak about prospects of expansion of development.
The wallet itself will not be able to hold on the market for a long time. It will need support from various developments that will use its functionality, so that it can be constantly growing in popularity.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:26:40 PM

I still find it difficult to understand all the technical details of this project. The review is very simple for the consumer, but I would like to see the Paypex interface.
Juanleylacorav

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:29:38 PM

All investors were able to get a good growth of their investments. But this is only the beginning of the application development. I hope for a successful presentation, it will help everyone to understand the potential of the project.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:33:22 PM

I still find it difficult to understand all the technical details of this project. The review is very simple for the consumer, but I would like to see the Paypex interface.
As stated on the site, this platform will be able to connect traditional contracts with its product in order to reduce the amount of money transfers that are required for the payment of goods.
Piplaimaineste

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:32:26 PM

As stated on the site, this platform will be able to connect traditional contracts with its product in order to reduce the amount of money transfers that are required for the payment of goods.
See how the product will be implemented. If all the functions that are described in the white paper will be available immediately after the presentation, then of course the token again will increase in price.
snos-boss

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

Fast, hassle-free and less money to pay commissions for transactions is of course exactly the product that we need for e-commerce. Do you have any direct competitors?
Feritylenauria

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:40:33 PM

See how the product will be implemented. If all the functions that are described in the white paper will be available immediately after the presentation, then of course the token again will increase in price.
For small online retailers, this platform will greatly help to get new customers. I think improving the competitiveness in the market is a very important factor for successful sales.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:47:29 PM

Fast, hassle-free and less money to pay commissions for transactions is of course exactly the product that we need for e-commerce. Do you have any direct competitors?
I had not heard of such projects, that can offer the same solution. Convenient purses already sushhestveuet a lot, but important functionality that must be unique. I'll wait for the presentation, to compare the results.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:59:49 AM

I had not heard of such projects, that can offer the same solution. Convenient purses already sushhestveuet a lot, but important functionality that must be unique. I'll wait for the presentation, to compare the results.
I understand that the function of the deposit will be a success among users Paypex purse. But I still do not understand how the Fund will be paid. For the profit of the project should be high. I hope we will soon know the answers.
alexsmalex

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:05:49 AM

I understand that the function of the deposit will be a success among users Paypex purse. But I still do not understand how the Fund will be paid. For the profit of the project should be high. I hope we will soon know the answers.
I have not seen in the white paper describing what users can profit from PAYX deposit. I hope the owners of tokens will be given additional opportunities to profit.
Zabrysaitr

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:10:46 AM

I have not seen in the white paper describing what users can profit from PAYX deposit. I hope the owners of tokens will be given additional opportunities to profit.
Easy-to-use  wallet, which will work using PAYX. Now it is important for us to understand the number of tokens to work with a Wallet .
Oritzionar

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:58:27 AM

Your wallet has a large target audience. I think you can make the application a convenient Assistant for e-commerce. Success.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:02:18 AM

Traders and investors have already gotten a good profit. I think that my investment will bring me more after presentation purse Paypex. I want to wait for the presentation.
angrygerl

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:08:32 AM

In rare cases, the project has a large increase in the value of the token before it goes presentation of events. I'm waiting for good news from the team and on partnership and on the progress of work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: