Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:51:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4623 times)
Loneytonja

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:12:06 AM

Buyers want to be able to fast payment with a lower fee for convert to finance. Now it becomes possible. I will continue to monitor the work of the project, as did not see new partners, and without them it is difficult to develop your application in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:16:36 AM

The developers scheduled a presentation for September. I think it would've been completely finished product to work. PAYX tokens are still profitable project and this contributes to the creation of all stages of development.
Zachiermar

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

Buyers want to be able to fast payment with a lower fee for convert to finance. Now it becomes possible. I will continue to monitor the work of the project, as did not see new partners, and without them it is difficult to develop your application in the future.
The transaction will be equal to zero? I think this project will be the first who will predlagaet it.  On this, I believe that the application already have partners but their cooperation we will learn later.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

The developers scheduled a presentation for September. I think it would've been completely finished product to work. PAYX tokens are still profitable project and this contributes to the creation of all stages of development.
The project had a lot of time to complete  application. I hope that the expectations to be fulfilled for those participants who are waiting for the launch of Paypex.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:35:41 AM

I have not seen the advertisement of the project to the public. On this I think that buyers do not yet know about this purse. Only partners that will motivate their customers will be able to promote development.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:43:15 AM

I read just about the use of the dollar in currency conversion. This is of course good to purchase goods outside of my country, but I would like to know when will the addition of new currencies.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:47:49 AM

I have not seen the advertisement of the project to the public. On this I think that buyers do not yet know about this purse. Only partners that will motivate their customers will be able to promote development.
Now the draft is only of interest from investors. Such growth, no one expected to get. I like projects that have steady growth, but the team must show and performance.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

Now the draft is only of interest from investors. Such growth, no one expected to get. I like projects that have steady growth, but the team must show and performance.
We do not know all the details. Assumptions just confusing. I want to see the result, of course, but I am satisfied with the growth of the value of the token.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:18:48 PM

I read just about the use of the dollar in currency conversion. This is of course good to purchase goods outside of my country, but I would like to know when will the addition of new currencies.
I'm sure this will happen as soon as the country in which you live, will participate fully in the work of Paypex. But we still do not know when there will be a full product launch.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

I'm sure this will happen as soon as the country in which you live, will participate fully in the work of Paypex. But we still do not know when there will be a full product launch.
I still hope that the planned date is accurate. As soon as we will review application, we will be able to get more information about regions and its work.
Donanausan

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:07:08 PM
Merited by kenanzz (1)

I still hope that the planned date is accurate. As soon as we will review application, we will be able to get more information about regions and its work.
The most common currency for purchases between countries is of course the United States dollar. So I'm sure that there will be no problem for you to work with this currency.
snos-boss

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:14:12 PM

We do not know all the details. Assumptions just confusing. I want to see the result, of course, but I am satisfied with the growth of the value of the token.
Already since July 24 the price of tokens PAYX falls. I still hope that it is the unstable situation on the whole market, and after the presentation, we will see again the interest of investors or consumers of services Paypex.
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:31:58 PM

Already since July 24 the price of tokens PAYX falls. I still hope that it is the unstable situation on the whole market, and after the presentation, we will see again the interest of investors or consumers of services Paypex.
The project has great credibility among investors. I also was able to get the benefit. But now I am waiting when the team will present its work to learn the true value of PAYX.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

without news and events we don't understand everything that happens. But what is PAYX clear is that loses its position at  exchange. So now everything depends on developers Paypex.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:58:48 AM

The sale of  PAYX continues. Of course not so intense. But I think that the statements of the team about the nearest launch of the product have become a good stimulus for new participants.
Ferayleyos

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:08:15 AM

Such an interesting idea can be useful for the development of e-commerce. If the participants of the cryptocurrency market support the project, I think it will be able to get a lot of users.
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

The sale of  PAYX continues. Of course not so intense. But I think that the statements of the team about the nearest launch of the product have become a good stimulus for new participants.
I'm watching a very fast reduction in value, even with the interest of investors in this token. Without new events, the project will not be able to increase sales.
Uncelderna

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:16:11 AM

I'm watching a very fast reduction in value, even with the interest of investors in this token. Without new events, the project will not be able to increase sales.
We were only informed of the date of the presentation. But there was no review of the application. So I think only after the release of the product will be a change in the market.
alexsmalex

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 07:58:35 AM

We were only informed of the date of the presentation. But there was no review of the application. So I think only after the release of the product will be a change in the market.
Another month we have to wait for the application to start. I think that during this time the price can reach a minimum, but I think it is connected with other factors of the cryptocurrency market.
angrygerl

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:04:55 AM

The most common currency for purchases between countries is of course the United States dollar. So I'm sure that there will be no problem for you to work with this currency.
I agree with that too. Most e-commerce deals are tied to the US dollar. Only after the end of all stages of the application, the team will be able to add other currencies. That would be logical. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: