Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:28:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4633 times)
Nthissibar

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:31:23 AM

The team wants to make the Paypex token widely available to sellers and their customers. Now the value of the token falls, so, in general, the customers of shops have favorable conditions for investment.
Vasyafet

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:34:50 AM

I read that Paypex will be able to provide instant currency transfers when paying for purchases. With what tools will this be done?
The developers position themselves as a modern technology blockchain, which works on the basis of Ethereum. But I did not understand exactly how the instant payment will be provided. 
For us, there are no details in the proposed documents and descriptions of Paypex, as some other projects do. But perhaps this is due to the fact that the developers do not want the information to become available to potential competitors.
Weldeynnee

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:37:34 AM

I read that Paypex will be able to provide instant currency transfers when paying for purchases. With what tools will this be done?
The developers position themselves as a modern technology blockchain, which works on the basis of Ethereum. But I did not understand exactly how the instant payment will be provided.  
Still, we have to wait not much to get the details of the development. I think the team is now working on the review, and closer to September we will see the principle of the Paypex.
Ngeustongi

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

For us, there are no details in the proposed documents and descriptions of Paypex, as some other projects do. But perhaps this is due to the fact that the developers do not want the information to become available to potential competitors.
Well, if that's true, the Paypex project should have unique features and technical aspects. I'll wait for the news, this is a very interesting event for e-commerce.
Ustovianet

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:43:27 PM

All solutions are fully integrated, leading to better customer experience and more efficient management of chargebacks. Will the team work on the instruct of consumers in the first stages of application launch?
Probably, this will not be necessary, as the simple interface will provide easy access of users and their ability to work on a platform.
I think that once such products are launched, development teams need to open a chat to communicate with the community and help users.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:47:28 PM

Well, if that's true, the Paypex project should have unique features and technical aspects. I'll wait for the news, this is a very interesting event for e-commerce.
I have already studied the description of the project and have a general idea of the development, but it will be more useful to review the platform and its wallet.
Onahmanyas

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:51:37 PM

I would like to know how the dollar will be calculated in PAYX? If I have a different currency, should I trade it for Payx on a third-party exchange, or can it be done using the platform?
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:55:03 PM

All solutions are fully integrated, leading to better customer experience and more efficient management of chargebacks. Will the team work on the instruct of consumers in the first stages of application launch?
Probably, this will not be necessary, as the simple interface will provide easy access of users and their ability to work on a platform.
I think that once such products are launched, development teams need to open a chat to communicate with the community and help users.
I hope that the Paypex team will make every effort to provide the users of the wallet with the necessary support after launching the platform.
Agamilleen

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:36:38 PM

I hope that the Paypex team will make every effort to provide the users of the wallet with the necessary support after launching the platform.
Now the interest of the team to its community is not very active, I hope that after the release of the application, we will see their work with their community.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:05:30 PM

Now the interest of the team to its community is not very active, I hope that after the release of the application, we will see their work with their community.
Yes, the main thing for all participants to see the result of the team. On this basis, we will be able to obtain information about the application.
Xtontimetr

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:09:41 PM

I would like to know how the dollar will be calculated in PAYX? If I have a different currency, should I trade it for Payx on a third-party exchange, or can it be done using the platform?
We have a general view of the interface in the brief overview of the purse. It is difficult to say whether it will be possible to exchange another cryptocurrency on Payx through exchange partners.
snos-boss

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:12:21 PM

I can't understand why the team still hasn't revealed their names. This information usually points to the previous experience of developers. Is there a description of their past work?
Rongellyne

Activity: 148

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:14:55 PM

Early investors have already managed to get great profits. I think it's possible that the token value will start to grow soon.  But it is very difficult to predict something with such a market, which is now.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:23:02 PM

I can't understand why the team still hasn't revealed their names. This information usually points to the previous experience of developers. Is there a description of their past work?
Well, maybe the team sent the Community's attention to their work, not to the big names of the developers. The Paypex project as a whole has no standard approach to development.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:44:35 AM

Well, maybe the team sent the Community's attention to their work, not to the big names of the developers. The Paypex project as a whole has no standard approach to development.
Well, for me it is more important the qualitative result of development. Although there are some doubts, we do not know the past experience. And who among the experts is on the project?
Lvesefougu

Activity: 152

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:47:16 AM

Without partners, it is difficult to get a rapid expansion of application consumption. I think that Paypex should first of all take care of their search.
Barenickardr

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:49:55 AM

Early investors have already managed to get great profits. I think it's possible that the token value will start to grow soon.  But it is very difficult to predict something with such a market, which is now.
Team activity during startup and a good marketing campaign will help increase the demand for tokens. But now the situation remains unchanged.
Walarsakioun

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:10:08 AM

Team activity during startup and a good marketing campaign will help increase the demand for tokens. But now the situation remains unchanged.
This situation can change dramatically. 'm reduction in the value of the PAYX token on the exchange may be related to the general decline of interest in cryptocurrency.
alexsmalex

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:14:01 AM

Without partners, it is difficult to get a rapid expansion of application consumption. I think that Paypex should first of all take care of their search.
In e-commerce, there are many different categories of participants that will benefit from using the Paypex application. So I think the launch of the product will be interesting.
angrygerl

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 09:17:03 AM

This situation can change dramatically. 'm reduction in the value of the PAYX token on the exchange may be related to the general decline of interest in cryptocurrency.
I am sure that the growth of the token value on the exchange is entirely dependent on the team's activities, only so payx can make a difference, I expect changes after September 10.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: