Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:53:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Paypex (PAYX) : Digital Payment Processor - Official  (Read 4625 times)
angrygerl

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:36:36 AM

The team offers a good solution for buyers and sellers. I think that after improvement of the general situation in the market of cryptocurrency, the cost of Payx will start to rise again.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Oritzionar

Activity: 183
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:40:14 AM

If Paypex in fact can offer simple registration without unnecessary hassles and financial expenses, then of course we will see a large number of online stores in the list of partners of the product.
Vasyafet

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:48:40 AM

The team offers a good solution for buyers and sellers. I think that after improvement of the general situation in the market of cryptocurrency, the cost of Payx will start to rise again.
I'm sorry the team didn't provide us with the squad. I would like to learn more about their past achievements in order to understand their potential in this project.
Hidavynara

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

I'm sorry the team didn't provide us with the squad. I would like to learn more about their past achievements in order to understand their potential in this project.
Well, you will soon be able to evaluate the team's work personally. If, of course, the timing of the presentation Paypex not be transferred. In the roadmap I saw this stage as the final product development.
Loneytonja

Activity: 127
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:04:56 AM

I didn't see any new information from commands. I hope that it is their active work on the development of the application can explain their lack of interest in their community.
da7a1oad3r

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:29:26 AM

Investors saw the potential of the project immediately after the end of the ICO, but I have not seen the assessment of experts who can tell us about the possible predictions of this product for the next year after the launch.

The point is that market is going down and investors are really stingy and choosing hell carefully before the investments. Nobody want investing huge sums into the diying market
Macaronnie

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 10:48:57 AM

Where can I see your team? Can't find it on site. What projects did team members been working in the past?
Zachiermar

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:03:44 AM
Merited by kenanzz (1)

Where can I see your team? Can't find it on site. What projects did team members been working in the past?
It is possible that earlier this information was available. Now I don't see her either. But I look forward to the team's productive work.
orchideja75

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:07:13 AM

Investors saw the potential of the project immediately after the end of the ICO, but I have not seen the assessment of experts who can tell us about the possible predictions of this product for the next year after the launch.

The point is that market is going down and investors are really stingy and choosing hell carefully before the investments. Nobody want investing huge sums into the diying market
I think that for the development of platform Paypex small investors and those participants who buy tokens for the purpose of application of them are important.
Chinylawka

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

I see that the sale of tokens is quite intense, but over the past week Payx has dropped heavily in price. Will the team stabilize the situation with an additional strategy?
It seems to me that the main strategy for stabilizing and increasing the cost of  PAYX on the exchange will be the presentation of the application, or least review of this product until the launch of the full version.
Now the situation does not depend on the actions of the team. I think that after launching the platform and starting to work on it a number of online stores or other participants, the consumption of tokens will increase.
PchelkaMaja95

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

I think that for the development of platform Paypex small investors and those participants who buy tokens for the purpose of application of them are important.
We need to look at the situation after the team finishes working on the Paypex application and the summer period is over. It is likely that we will get good changes and quality work.
Shangerian

Activity: 172

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:36:50 PM

I see that the sale of tokens is quite intense, but over the past week Payx has dropped heavily in price. Will the team stabilize the situation with an additional strategy?
It seems to me that the main strategy for stabilizing and increasing the cost of  PAYX on the exchange will be the presentation of the application, or least review of this product until the launch of the full version.
Now the situation does not depend on the actions of the team. I think that after launching the platform and starting to work on it a number of online stores or other participants, the consumption of tokens will increase.
But to search for partners and users, the team must conduct a marketing campaign. In my opinion, this is the participation of the team in the work on all stages of development of the Paypex project.
persefona

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:39:34 PM

This is a very relevant project for our time. But it is extremely difficult for Paypex to withstand the competition in the future. Now I see that some projects offer a similar concept.
Fielbairdi

Activity: 156

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

This is a very relevant project for our time. But it is extremely difficult for Paypex to withstand the competition in the future. Now I see that some projects offer a similar concept.
It seems to me that if the team can implement their project within the specified timeframe, the competitors will remain far behind. Now there are prerequisites for successful entry into the e-commerce market.
snos-boss

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:48:46 PM

It seems to me that if the team can implement their project within the specified timeframe, the competitors will remain far behind. Now there are prerequisites for successful entry into the e-commerce market.
Now we can only watch the situation on the exchange and wait for the presentation of Paypex. We will not be able to imagine exactly how the formation of this product in the e-commerce market is going to take place.
Ulavaradys

Activity: 164

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:55:18 PM

Now we can only watch the situation on the exchange and wait for the presentation of Paypex. We will not be able to imagine exactly how the formation of this product in the e-commerce market is going to take place.
I deemed that it is useful for profitable investments to carry out the analysis of the situation after products ico to the market. Although it will be a very rough estimate. It seems to me that with a good presentation you can get a great profit.
Truthfinder76

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:05:36 PM

I deemed that it is useful for profitable investments to carry out the analysis of the situation after products ico to the market. Although it will be a very rough estimate. It seems to me that with a good presentation you can get a great profit.
Many of the participants of the investment in Paypex, managed to get a great profit before the release of the product. Now the question is about the long term, but the analysis now will not help to clarify the future of the application.
Dorbaraco

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:47:44 AM

I see in the future a great demand for such an application. But this will happen if the team offers consumers a quality product, with all the benefits listed on the site.
Vivinthosh

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:05:43 AM

What's new on the project? I would like to know what stage of application development is currently running the Paypex team?
Uncelderna

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:21:25 AM

What's new on the project? I would like to know what stage of application development is currently running the Paypex team?
I saw the expansion of the list of partners to exchange tokens Payx:
Mercatox;
EtherDelta;
Token-store.
No other events have yet occurred.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: