Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:00:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 2669 times)
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:25:07 AM

Wow.. it is incredible the amount of people that are really saying that bitcoin is "dead" only because it started to drop a little, came on guys, do not be so blind...

The price is slowly recovering at the moment, and seriously, i can not understand why you all are complaining right now, everything is fine.
barabut

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:46:23 AM

Bitcoin şuan için piyasanın en değerli ve en etkili parası konumda olabilir fakat ileri ki dönemlerde bu gidişatın değişeceğini düşünüyorum. Bitcoinin teknolojisinin üstünde çok fazla kripto para mevcut ve piyasa gerçekten anlaşıldığında gerçek değer kazanacak olanlar da onlar.
maxhoang

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:48:25 AM

There will be no end. Because it was created on the basis of technology for the future: security, modern, no need for middlemen, ...
Lordy

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:50:23 AM

Wow.. it is incredible the amount of people that are really saying that bitcoin is "dead" only because it started to drop a little, came on guys, do not be so blind...

The price is slowly recovering at the moment, and seriously, i can not understand why you all are complaining right now, everything is fine.

My concerns come from the fact that, severe corrections Are Coming just out of rumors of one country rumor of banning crypto’s. Im wondering what will happen if bank lobbies push more governements on this direction of declaring illegal btc and crypto’s
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:18:57 AM

This are the type of people who kept shouting the world is coming to an end in 2012, and every year they'll keep on saying it's coming to an end but it doesn't, these are hypocrites and jealous people, I don't even bother to read about them. One should always remember Bitcoin go down and they bounce up at a awesome rate, normally during year start, they're always slow, but they'll rise as the year moves on so hodl them
azker

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:31:10 AM

No bitcoin not dead and i guess bitcoin will never be dead her price increase all the time and he will stay increased till he achieve 50.000 dollar than he will fall .
Where are you getting such a random number of 50000$ from though? Do you have any actual proof or analysis of why you think that will or will not happen
Winderer

Activity: 411
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:28:52 AM

Even if the price will be 50$, it's not death. The principles of bitcoin's work are amazing in any way.
Itjoker

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:34:04 AM

I think in 2018 cryptomarket will be more regulatable by the goverenments and Bitcoin will update its price records. And given the limited number of offers and the dynamically growing demand for Bitcoin, then an incredible rally is expected for us. In the second half of the next year we will see huge rise of Bitcoin.
btc-hunter

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:15:18 AM

Finally some good news for everyone. BTC 24K by 1 Feb 2018. Time to buy! Short-term profit available now!  Roll Eyes Shocked
Kansabanik420

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:09:42 AM

I am not  agree with this kind of statement.Infact the use of bitcoin is increasing day by day. By the help of bitcoin
 miners, it is possible to mine this currencey.It is very useful than other currency.It is very easy  to store bit coins for someone. Because of this facility we hope that the use of bit coin will not be decrease in future and we also hope that the value of this currency will gain itself.
FeeLX1337

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:17:42 AM

BTC will hit 500k by 2022. Mark my words guys!
2taps

Activity: 266
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:20:45 AM

bitcoin wont die because people keep working one it and even our goverments cant even control the bitcoins because they dont have an information how to use this bitcoin.
yes, I agree with you, bitcoin can not be controlled by government and certain groups, because it is clear the principle of bitcoin system is decentralized. but perhaps more exactly is bitcoin can not be dismissed by the government and other groups. so bitcoin will remain to the moon and will not die.
I also think that bitcoin won't die because bitcoin has existed for a long time already and it has grown really popular right now. If bitcoin goes down in value doesn't mean that it is dying. It just means that a lot of investors cashed out but they will definitely come back. 
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:55:09 AM

This is good thrednya
kayak all technology is .. BTC this is First born son from Cryptocurrency, for now maybe not yet but we must realize few years kedapan BTC would be replaced by a better ALT coin (ETH, XRP, LTC, BTH, etc).
just like a laptop if uda long would be replaced with a better type because it was not able to support our needs are constantly changing and growing.
but for now BTC will still dominate Cryptocurrency market.
anne.montes

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:45:17 AM

Bitcoin is not dead. It is very Alive. And there are many people trusting it. And will be the future currency and no one can tell the ending or death of bitcoin.
TorbiK

Activity: 448

Diagon

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 10:57:12 AM

Of course Bitcoin is not dead. He just could not cope with the onslaught of the public wishing to buy it. And developers need time to lead the network to normal operation.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:43:46 AM

The reason why people are complaining about a huge declined of bitcoin price is that, they really don't understand what bitcoin it is and mostly some of them are just new in cryptoworld. And most probably they are losing their money at this time because they are buying bitcoin at high price and they don't expect of falling. Maybe we should help bitcoin to move rather than of making FUD's that it only make bitcoin from dropping again.
freakingcat

Activity: 121

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:45:12 AM

Alive and kicking.

soma50

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:45:51 AM

This is not possible.
HalatSpry

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 11:45:56 AM

The reason why people are complaining about a huge declined of bitcoin price is that, they really don't understand what bitcoin it is and mostly some of them are just new in cryptoworld. And most probably they are losing their money at this time because they are buying bitcoin at high price and they don't expect of falling. Maybe we should help bitcoin to move rather than of making FUD's that it only make bitcoin from dropping again.

True.. or worse, they are blaming others for advising them to buy Bitcoin which ended up going south. In short, these people need to educate themselves instead of asking for advice and later on pointing fingers.
piter66

Activity: 294
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:30:06 AM

If anything BITCOIN is becoming more popular now, and more are becoming interested, just take a look at the number of people investing their money into cryptocurrency
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: