Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:37:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 2660 times)
Spain2000

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:10:02 AM

I don't think so that bitcoin is dead bitcoin is alive and it is not only a currency but many people of us are totally dependent upon it Bitcoin is not dead but for everything there is a time span and if bitcoin usage is slow and the activities are slow then it will be also for a good way and now the bitcoin is used for various purposes and just to use this for online payments it is also convenient fro us.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:51:21 AM

Hey all check out my interview following segwit2x explaining why bitcoin is not dead!  https://humblyyourservant.com/2017/11/13/bitcoin-is-not-dead/

Would love any feedback!

Bitcoin will not dead as long as there are many bitcoin users and investors here to support bitcoin, bitcoin will stay at one of the great coins in the crypto world and one of the good instrument to change the life of the people who are trusting in bitcoin.

maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:54:10 AM

Bitcoin prices will drop for four hours, one day or for how long. But if you ask most of the investors, what is the most special aspect of Bitcoin, they will say that when something almost kills it, Bitcoin will not die but return even stronger.
the bitcoin will never die while there are internet networks and enthusiasts, especially every year that bitcoin more and more are interested in it will never die and continue to be popular bitcoin it
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:44:11 AM

Hey all check out my interview following segwit2x explaining why bitcoin is not dead!  https://humblyyourservant.com/2017/11/13/bitcoin-is-not-dead/

Would love any feedback!

Bitcoin is not dead.  yes bitcoin is decreasing but itr is part of the business to take the challenges like that case. actually the bitcoin price now is increasing which can help a lot of people. Its price helps everyone of us because of that we can provide the things that we need.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
Marlo0619

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:08:57 AM

No. Bitcoin is not dead. It will never end. Because it is known all over the world. Every country, every people. But not all the people. I mean most of our population are aware and are using bitcoin. I think billions of people. The great thing about this is it expands immensely. It spreads too fast and I think no one can stop this. This is just the beginning of bitcoin. This is not the end.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Obito

Activity: 1274
Merit: 293

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:47:22 AM

Would love any feedback!
Hey there,  if you are asking that if bitcoin is dead,  youre wrong with that thing man.  Many people are still hoping about this and i am one of them. We believe that there are still hope about this and this will become the hope of many people. This is the very interesting one and this will give us an opportunity in making some money and use it.
Emran4567

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:06:10 AM

Bitcoin will never end ,because it is digal and popular currency.bitcoin is forever alive because its so many people in the world using bitcoin for shopping or buy something so however bitcoin will never die or dead.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

Would love any feedback!

Bitcoin is not dead. Actually bitcoin keep on rising and its keep on its popularity. So if you say that bitcoin is dead you're very wrong. If the bitcoin is falling it does not mean that its dead. yes it is falling but it is not forever because the time will come it will rise again. Therefore, bitcoin is not dead.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
alvipalangka

Activity: 362

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:50:06 AM

Would love any feedback!
bitcoin will never die ... remember that .... bitcoin will always exist even though storms hit
Webberson

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

Bitcoin is a new innovation that is yet to be accepted by the general public and even as it is, with the negative factors affecting the currency, it is still found pushing its way up the ladder. As far as it not dead despite all the negative odds, i don't think it will ever die.

Urtaev

Activity: 285

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:54:16 AM

Bitcoin after numerous sevites has not died, but continues to be in the first place in terms of capitalization. Even it became better than before.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░          UBEX          ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░          Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange          ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░   • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github   ░███▓
Eko prasetyo

Activity: 298

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:57:10 AM

I think bitcoin will be hard to die, because the longer bitcoin gets higher and more invest in bitcoin. More and more patterns of users are attracted to bitcoin. Of the few things that do not mean bitcoin will die but bitcoin will grow successfully in the future as the currency of the future.
dangwapo311

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:59:57 AM

How can something so big and popular like bitcoin die? Bitcoin has become the talk of people around the world. If you ask people about bitcoin I am sure they will response with yes. Not just because the price of bitcoin is not good right now that doesn't mean bitcoin is dying. What we are experiencing right now is normal and have happened before. If bitcoin ever die it will not doe overnight.
Nachoo

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 08:01:33 AM

Bitcoin is absolutely not dead. The market is recovering and its value grows. In my opinion, in this world will always remain a point of reference but will lose dominance over time.
neerajmittaljii

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

Bitcoin is alive and kicking, it is the future the currency of the world today it help our world make a better through many methods, a good example of this are additional income also if provides more security, privacy, and most especially freedom from the government.Bitcoins is alive and more alive than ever. A time passes, the popularity of bitcoins only increases making people want to invest unto it, for that reason bitcoin is certainly alive and functioning.
Dark_raven007

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 12:39:32 PM

He will not be allowed to die. He will pull everyone else behind him. Too much is invested in him. And if something happens to him now, many will leave the crypt business.
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:43:18 PM

I think not even the bitcoin dropped too much so that's why we wait to increase the bitcoin as before when bitcoin value is low and now it's high so we just hold bitcoin naton

Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:49:41 PM

I think not even the bitcoin dropped too much so that's why we wait to increase the bitcoin as before when bitcoin value is low and now it's high so we just hold bitcoin naton

Bitcoin is too far from dying in fact it continue to grow as evident in its current progress in the cryptomarket. Though its value is way too low compared to the past few minths but still it is the leading coin cryptocurrency and as much as its investors grow, it will never die.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:49:58 PM

There is no point arguing that Bitcoin is not dead. It was never even near dead. Of course, there were times when the value of Bitcoin went down low. As a matter of fact, that happened once again in the last few months within this year. But was that a sign that Bitcoin is going to die? Hell, no! It went through that kind of dump more than two times before and it came out even stronger after that.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
fndsr

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 12:50:36 PM

Would love any feedback!
bitcoin will not die even bitcoin will develop because bitcoin using technological advances and the times so in my opinion bitcoin will evolve as advances in technology and times

▄▄▄
               ▄▄███████▄▄
           ▄▄████▀▀   ▀▀████▄▄
       ▄▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄▄
   ▄▄████▀▀    ██       ██    ▀▀████▄▄
▄████▀▀        ███     ███        ▀▀████▄
███             ███   ███             ███
 ███             ███ ███             ███
  ███             █████             ███
   ███            ▐███▌            ███
    ███         ▄▄██▀██▄▄         ███
     ███      ▄████   ████▄      ███
      ███    ▐█  █▌   ▐█  █▌    ███
       ███    ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀    ███
        █████████████████████████
DOC.
Tailor

▄█████▄
 ██▀   ▀██
▐█       █▌                    ▄▄▄█████████
 ██▄   ▄██                 ▄▄███████████▀▀
  ▀████████████▄▄       ▄███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▄ ▄█████████▀▀
               ▀██████████▀▀
               ▄██████████▄▄
            ▄▄█████▀ ▀█████████▄▄
  ▄███████████▀▀        ▀███████████▄▄
 ██▀   ▀██                 ▀▀███████████▄▄
▐█       █▌                    ▀▀▀█████████
 ██▄   ▄██
  ▀█████▀
Unique self-customizing
smart legal contract platform

Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬
IEO: Jul 20th
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: