Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:22:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin dead?  (Read 2666 times)
jikurpa

Activity: 665
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:10:23 AM

Hey all check out my interview following segwit2x explaining why bitcoin is not dead!  https://humblyyourservant.com/2017/11/13/bitcoin-is-not-dead/

Would love any feedback!
bitcoin will not die but will evolve with technological developments and times but we all also can not know for sure about it what matters now take advantage of opportunities that exist to invest as long as bitcoin still exists
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 02:13:06 AM

bitcoin will never die until the revolution of the payment system changes
bitcoin is very influential on the world of cryptocurrency which aims to make the digital currency as the main currency
Swanh

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:53:26 AM

Hey all check out my interview following segwit2x explaining why bitcoin is not dead!  https://humblyyourservant.com/2017/11/13/bitcoin-is-not-dead/

Would love any feedback!
Bitcoin is not dead, yet it evolves time as time. Bitcoin is not also dying, but it became more popular to people throughout the world who are into this cryptocurrency community and already investing bitcoin. I don't have any idea when it last but what necessary now is to take the opportunities while Bitcoin are still existing.
B@rry@llen

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 02:56:47 AM

Bitcoin is always alive and kicking. Also bitcoin spreading all around the world.
neoandtrinity

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:24:19 AM

Bitcoin will never die, the price can change over time and the blockchain technology will likely live on long after Bitcoin as a major currency.
isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 03:50:11 AM

Bitcoin will never die, the price can change over time and the blockchain technology will likely live on long after Bitcoin as a major currency.

Bitcoin is hard to die. It's a lot of people who trust this bitcoin. Bitcoin price is sometimes low but it's rising too. So many want to invest in it. So for those who believe in bitcoin they know not really Bitcoin is easy to die. It has helped many around the world. It's hard to kill the bitcoin and again its price increases. And more people will join in bitcoin because of the profit.
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:12:51 AM

Hey, all check out my interview following segwit2x explaining why bitcoin is not dead!  https://humblyyourservant.com/2017/11/13/bitcoin-is-not-dead/

Would love any feedback!
I think Bitcoin is not dead yet. The proof is still there to this day, as low as any Bitcoin price but Bitcoin still shows that he can still survive with all the obstacles. Bitcoin will die if everyone in the World is no longer using Bitcoin. But in fact, there are still many people who need Bitcoin.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
Craigne

Activity: 21

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:15:12 AM

Would love any feedback!
Is this even a question?  Absolutely not!  There is still an amount even it is lower than before,  but again,  it still has an amount.  Also,  I think it is close to impossible for bitcoin to be dead and that will be just possible if internet will be also gone someday.  But that is unusual.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:20:49 AM

Bitcoin will never die because it is the modern technology that people are aiming for. Furthermore, until Bitcoin is fully exploited, its transaction generates Bitcoin premiums, fees for miners ... Bitcoin will continue to exist and is a reliable electronic money.
dear53

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:34:31 AM

Bitcoin is going to more powerful day by day.Bitcoin never die i think.Now bitcoin price going to ups in a very slow procase but as soon as possible bitcoin price going to ups $20k .Just wait for that.There are many online site in online,most of them pay and deposit there money with bitcoin.So bitcoin is the big currency in all over the world.There are no chance to scam or die it... Smiley Smiley Smiley

Your ever Smiley
Walang-kekek

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 04:49:44 AM

yes bitcoin will be dead when facing MAJOR HUGE REASON into it. i gave you an examples: world war.

well, the point i will to say is, it hard to collapsing bitcoin those day altough with FUD in everywhere. the community is somehow already strong enough to hold it.
MDEVIL

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:24:52 AM

Bitcoin will never die,because bitcoin is a digital currency.Bitcoin is so popular and it's user are always increased. People come here and buy and invest. Some time bitcoin price are going down,that's not means that will be never up.so keep stay and invest.
kirshna01

Activity: 239

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:39:29 AM

Bitcoin is a very popular digital currency.I think bitcoin never die.
chuanpu

Activity: 75

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:47:37 AM

Bitcoin is an artificially designed currency, but it is also like "wild" in comparison with the existing financial system. The wild things have a common characteristic: the wild fire is not exhausted, and the spring breeze is born. Do not say that Apple and Russia, even if all countries have disabled Bitcoin, it can always find a place to survive. This is undoubtedly because it is the prosperity of the black market. So external threats (which is what Bitcoin is experiencing) will not cause Bitcoin's death. It is truly fatal from within.

Bitcoin is an algorithm that the computer uses to crack new games to get new bitcoins (mines) and to prevent reuse by node verification on the Blockchain. This is its core, so far it is still perfect, there is no drillable hole, but this does not mean that the future will always be the case. For example, if an algorithm is cracked and someone produces a fake bitcoin that can deceive Blockchain, then the whole system will collapse almost immediately. Because it is a decentralized currency, it is also difficult to focus on stop-loss measures.
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:54:52 AM

Bitcoin is an artificially designed currency, but it is also like "wild" in comparison with the existing financial system. The wild things have a common characteristic: the wild fire is not exhausted, and the spring breeze is born. Do not say that Apple and Russia, even if all countries have disabled Bitcoin, it can always find a place to survive. This is undoubtedly because it is the prosperity of the black market. So external threats (which is what Bitcoin is experiencing) will not cause Bitcoin's death. It is truly fatal from within.

Bitcoin is an algorithm that the computer uses to crack new games to get new bitcoins (mines) and to prevent reuse by node verification on the Blockchain. This is its core, so far it is still perfect, there is no drillable hole, but this does not mean that the future will always be the case. For example, if an algorithm is cracked and someone produces a fake bitcoin that can deceive Blockchain, then the whole system will collapse almost immediately. Because it is a decentralized currency, it is also difficult to focus on stop-loss measures.

We are all aware that the previous dip of bitcoin is very high that many expert consider as history, from all time high of almost 20,000$ drops to 8000$ but the decrease in market value is not means to wiped out bitcoin in market because even with the highest fluctuation, bitcoin is still very popular and with the highest market cap among all crypto.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
10c

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

what makes you think that?I for one don't even think that bitcoin will die and that bitcoin can ever die at all because this is the future

gunungkembar

Activity: 575
Merit: 43

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:54:24 AM

Would love any feedback!

you are so cute bitcoin to die then the internet should also die because bitcoin moves when the internet then many internet access, then surely the internet will never die and bitcoin also will never die.

▀███████▄            enterapp.io       |       CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK            ▄███████▀
                            PRE-SALE IS LIVE                           
▀█▄ ▀█▄ ▀█▄        D E C E N T R A L I Z E D   B A N K I N G        ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀
maminelly

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 08:59:16 AM

bitcoin is alive and kicking it is the future and helping to those who related,the currency of the world today it help our world make a better through many methods, a good example of this are additonal income also if provides more security, privacy, and most especially freedom from the government....
boddy.dy

Activity: 252
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:03:17 AM

Absolutely not! Bitcoin is not dead at all because it is full alive and kicking! Maybe some people are just saying that this is dead because it's price were decreasing and others were in fear that this might die. Well maybe they don't know what they are in. Because bitcoin in nature really goes down and up. So I piece of advice for those people who are thinking that it is dead please do go back to basics of bitcoin because you might forgot the true process of bitcoin.
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 09:04:02 AM

Bitcoin is alive and kicking, it is the future the currency of the world today it help our world make a better through many methods, a good example of this are additional income also if provides more security, privacy, and most especially freedom from the government.Bitcoins is alive and more alive than ever. A time passes, the popularity of bitcoins only increases making people want to invest unto it, for that reason bitcoin is certainly alive and functioning.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: