Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:22:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there ever be a Bitcoin Bank  (Read 3732 times)
Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:16:37 PM

Why want a bank of a product completely decentralize? more secure wallets are there for that!
Exactly. But there are rising platforms right now promoting bitcoin banks and the like so i think it is not far to reach the idea.
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sexie

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:32:18 PM

Does anyone on here think that there is ever going to be Bitcoin Bank, be it something which is centralized or something which isn't really doesn't matter. But I'd think of this as a company, or a union (like one of those credit union banks) where loans would be given out to people with trust, money is held, and so on and so forth.

I know many think that they can escape banks, but they are insanely helpful and trustworthy for many everyday people who we'd want to join into the BTC community.
.                   Being a digital currencies , there Will be no Bitcoin bank ever. Investors are using it  easier, no hardship in dealing with their money. There already the Bitcoin wallet they provided in each user , so I think that is already enough for Bitcoin bankers.Easy for them to transfer to anybody, either buy buying or investing and saving their money in the form of bitcoins.

center]EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019 [/center]
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:51:34 PM

I think that sooner or later there will be bitcoin and altcoin banks appear to help settle the deal quickly and resolve the dispute as it happens, I hope it will soon appear. If had a crypto bank, I would be more than happy to keep my coin, which is very necessary because I will not have to worry about my property anymore.
Tenderino

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:55:26 PM

Why want a bank of a product completely decentralize? more secure wallets are there for that!
Most people need credits to buy things they like or insurances and so on. So there should be a bitcoin bank that offers all the things fiat banks offer. Otherwise how can we become independent if we still need to use the system banks?
seizetehday5

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:38:39 AM

Well because if governments threaten us even further than safer than our own homes would be a network of wallets that obfuscate together and combined make up a bank. I don't know how this is different from now, but if it is we should seek to adopt it faster.

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:12:51 AM

Does anyone on here think that there is ever going to be Bitcoin Bank, be it something which is centralized or something which isn't really doesn't matter. But I'd think of this as a company, or a union (like one of those credit union banks) where loans would be given out to people with trust, money is held, and so on and so forth.

I know many think that they can escape banks, but they are insanely helpful and trustworthy for many everyday people who we'd want to join into the BTC community.
I do not know this, maybe you can ask in a country that has legalized bitcoin like in japan and india, but many people also say wallet is our own bank, and in my opinion the profit obtained by banks mostly for lending customers money to other people.

ohlawdy

Activity: 259

- "Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now"

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:20:31 AM

For me it defeats the purpose of bitcoin , i like it because there are no banks and i have full control over it.
When you take the right precautions it is also very hard to lose it that way.

Rhaizan

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:55:17 AM

The most against i know in bitcoin are bank, so i don't think that its possible to have a bitcoin bank?  Well if that happen then this is good news to us. I hope that soon bank will not against in bitcoin.
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:20:43 AM

Base in my country philippines i don't seen any bank's of bitcoin being establish.  But their's a bank accepting bitcoin transaction not totally all but their are some banks accepted it.
Flexystar

Activity: 1092
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:25:05 AM

There are possibilities that idea of a bitcoin will come in mind of bank but i think it will take more time to come true. Banks will try to cover up  the business of bitcoin and they may start bitcoin ATM or other facilities like bitcoin deposits and alI. But we can't predict the lifeline for this huge project. I have feelings against banks, but i don't want it to happen  because it may create some trouble for bitcoin users.
im posible

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:26:15 AM

I think if for example there is a bitcoin bank it will be more virtual form that can be accessed via the internet, as well as transactions made through the internet. For its physical form I think it is not too influential. So that formed later may be some kind of virtual bank

│▌            p a y M e            ▐│         ►  FACEBOOK      ►  TWITTER      ►  INSTAGRAM
TRIVIA QUIZ CONSOLE   |   ...Empowering Futures For All
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:40:07 AM

it could possible that there will be a bitcoin bank in the future but I guess that it is better that we still have control for our bitcoin and I don't want for other people to manage our bitcoin. but if the bank could give some benefits for us like a service for lending our bitcoin, then I think people will be interested too because, from this way, we can try to make our bitcoin grow in the future.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Mademoiselle

Activity: 427

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:08:58 AM

I think if for example there is a bitcoin bank it will be more virtual form that can be accessed via the internet, as well as transactions made through the internet. For its physical form I think it is not too influential. So that formed later may be some kind of virtual bank

If btc will have a bank i think it is better that all present banks in our country will open a btc account for btc users.
dx_twisted

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:10:56 AM

Banks here in the Philippines were already threaned by the ever growing adaptation of Bitcoin supporters. Now that most of the people being aware of its existence, they rule out BTC to be associated with any financial institutions. There is a possibility that a Bitcoin bank will be established, given that there is a business tycoon that willing to take the risk. After all, Bitcoin's volatility is the big issue here. There is a point in time where it gradually increases or decreases that makes it difficult to mesh up with one's country economic status. However, it will take time to do just that. Aside from what I have stated, there are too many things that need to be considered and you can add up that it is not yet being regularized / legalized in too many countries.
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:17:31 PM

I'm also thinking its possible, but still thinking it may not be really necessary because with the way we are using bitcoin presently I don't think bitcoin really need a bank i would have only suggested it have an ATM machine and card respectively since bitcoin wallets is safe enough.
I think it is an opportunity to have bitcoin as decentralized and bitcoin will never stop growing because price of bitcoin is increasing more and will not stop increasing ever. In this case we can say that it is not hard to have bitcoin bank trust of people I high on bitcoin than on bank and it is not bad at all, bitcoin is giving more profit than banks and bitcoin has wallets so I think it will not lose value if bitcoin banks will not be invented.

Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:58:39 PM

I think about this matter that actually it is not impossible task.But I think it isn't very much needed. Because, Bitcoin has a good security system for transaction.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:32:18 PM

The fact is that it is very difficult to have a Bitcoin bank. Now that the media is spreading bad rumors about Bitcoin as indonesian has banned the use of Bitcoin. Hackers have started attacking the Bitcoin market and more.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:33:06 PM

I don't think there is any need for Bitcoin bank what so ever because with blockchian technology all we need is embedded in the blockchian and there is no need for third party or middle men such as bank for any crypro currency transactions. 
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:52:25 PM

What you mean bitcoin bank,Bankera has his ico to develop blockchain bank,it will serve not only bitcoin but also other digital currencies and fiat money.His parent company Spectrocoin already has e-money capability license,you can get multi-blockchain debit cards,iban number,exchange crypto to fiat fiat to crypto and even buy gold.Bankera will have very innovative financial products but it will take time to develop that kind of product,anyway even in one year Bankera may obtain financial license

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
furry04

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:23:59 PM

If there would be a centralized bank of btc that it would be a contradictory to its whitepaper and its mission at the same time as it aims to make money a decentralized asset so it is better to not be
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: