Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:33:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Will there ever be a Bitcoin Bank  (Read 3732 times)
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:30:46 PM

I think that might be a probability as soon as regulation is done and implemented.
But I don't know how will this actually go with banks and governments, Honestly
I'm quite comfortable with using wallets. They're easier, fast and convenient.
Banks can actually help, if banks and bitcoins would somehow fuse or work
together, it's gonna be a new world in the online financial scene. Crypto atm
machines would be common.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 05:40:45 PM

Does anyone on here think that there is ever going to be Bitcoin Bank, be it something which is centralized or something which isn't really doesn't matter. But I'd think of this as a company, or a union (like one of those credit union banks) where loans would be given out to people with trust, money is held, and so on and so forth.

I know many think that they can escape banks, but they are insanely helpful and trustworthy for many everyday people who we'd want to join into the BTC community.
I think that in the future there will be something like this in the crypto currency, which can be called a bank. If you do not touch on the basic principles of the existence of a crypto currency, then the creation of a bank that will issue loans in the crypto currency or perform other operations that will have similarities with the storage of money on a deposit, but in a crypto currency will be beneficial to all. I am sure that such forms in the business of crypto currency will be created, and in a variety of forms. Already, this forum is discussing the creation of ICO with similar functions of the bank in the crypto currency.
s0beit

Activity: 556
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:23:01 PM

Does anyone on here think that there is ever going to be Bitcoin Bank, be it something which is centralized or something which isn't really doesn't matter. But I'd think of this as a company, or a union (like one of those credit union banks) where loans would be given out to people with trust, money is held, and so on and so forth.

I know many think that they can escape banks, but they are insanely helpful and trustworthy for many everyday people who we'd want to join into the BTC community.

I believe that it is possible to have bitcoin banks in the future and I believe that it is a better way and opportunity for us to store our earnings in a safer and more secured place. Through it, we would be able to have a peace of mind and security for our earnings because we all know that banks are too risky these days.
lzby2000

Activity: 379
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 06:23:35 PM

To know that it takes a lot of conditions to become a bank, and bitcoin is now a virtual exchange of coins, and I don't think bitcoin banks will appear because the bitcoin and the silver industries are mutually exclusive. Maybe in the near future, we can see that the relationship between bitcoin and banks is coexistence.

--►Telegram --►Twitter
--►Ann Thread              PIPSCHAIN - HYBRID EXCHANGE
Bringing you fiat & crypto currency in one platform!     --►Whitepaper--► Website 
--►Medium
otreza

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 07:14:40 PM

Why? Isn't it conflict with the main blockchain idea? To be transparent and decentralized. And these issues conflict with bank's idea  Grin

Forex & crypto in Iran
  ✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST  ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦ 
saadat6868

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:24:21 PM

This sounds actually logic, becouse some of the principles of banking works in realities of cryptocurrency world. Deposits for example
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 07:27:14 PM

Banks operating completely with bitcoin will come into existence, but such banks will be surely under the control of governments. Thi won't provide users with the benefits, so it's better to use it same as now in its decentralized form.
Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 08:57:29 PM

If for example there is a bitcoin bank then we will be easier when exchanging bitcoin and it will also be easier to withdraw the funds we get from bitcoin and again if there is a bitcoin bank then bitcoin price will be more stable again, not too fluctuating like now because there is already a bank which regulates the bitcoin price, I hope to soon be in this bitcoin bank

Trimzi

Activity: 65

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

Fractional reserve banking there is that, but who knows. I think banks will remain in some form. Governments will regulate this as always.
Crypto is a game changer because banks can't work with it in the classical way and for crypto adoption, they need to change their true nature which is hard to imagine now.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:06:01 PM

I dont think bitcoin and other cryptocurrency need banks because it can be safely stored in digital wallets with no maintaining balance and activity needed in order not to be fined or pay penalty. However there are ICOs i paricipated in the past whose project was to build and develop a crypto bank and crypto lending also with crypto debit cards automatically converted to fiat when used.

paynercash

Activity: 392

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:09:15 PM

Bitcoin is high risk, big price fluctuation. I think no one would dare to open a bank for deposit and borrow BTC. And BTC borrowing will not be transparent when BTC users are anonymous. This can not be done in the present time.

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:17:18 PM

This is not going to happen anytime, because Bitcoin is decentralized and no one or group can control this crypto currency and its price, and in fact decentralization is one of the most attractive features of Bitcoin, without this feature BTC will be similar to fiat currencies in many ways and its voume of trading and value will go down as a result.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:20:15 PM

Yes there is, minex coin is running their own bank and holding their coin will give you a huge amount of profit monthly so i suggest that investing in this coin will give you a huge amount of profit just the same as working in the corporate world.
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:21:43 PM

I guess there will be a bitcoin bank in the near future if all the people are so desperate to legalize bitcoin it will happen but ofcourse they are not still able to manipulate the price of it and even the supply of bitcoin it can't be because in the internet it is still decentralized.
binghope

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 10:37:08 PM

In my opinion, there will be no BTC because no one has the courage to open this bank, the risk is very high and the price fluctuates frequently, the interest paid to BTC is impossible. and BTC is anonymous so lending and borrowing will be more difficult.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:11:00 PM

I think that banks will never agree to this, because for them it will be the end. The time has not yet come, but the current banking system is very outdated and requires fundamental changes.
What system do you think is outdated? and what kind of system is needed now? I think not all users want a bitcoin bank because we ourselves already have a better system than that, that is blockchain, without any third party and certainly safer, one of the reasons why some users want a bitcoin bank is due to loan and interest facility right ?
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2018, 11:23:25 PM

Many ICO like Minex,  European bank are claiming to be a crypto bank. They offer profits for buying and stacking their coins. I guess we do not need a bank anymore , any top coins from the coinmarketcap  will surely give you a profit by just buying it or holding it from your trezor.
galaxing

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:32:48 PM

One of my greatest expectations is, Bitcoin bank will become real there.
it will be more interesting, and will further advance its development.
moreover, it will be more safe to use.
I am very sure and believe, Bitcoin Bank will be real there.
laracastvue

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:40:22 PM

Market is like a bank as well and you are going to earn profit depending on how good you are in trading , you can earn a huge amount here in this industry if you will just focus and obey the principles of marketing like buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
Zenixin

Activity: 132
Merit: 2

MR06Q8ZM3194

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 11:51:58 PM

Market is like a bank as well and you are going to earn profit depending on how good you are in trading , you can earn a huge amount here in this industry if you will just focus and obey the principles of marketing like buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high.
It will depend on a country if they are too aware or in need of bitcoin ,this is a good support to crypto anyway.

⌂ the SUITE | THE NEW GENERATION OF LOYALTY PROGRAM
Visit : www.fidelitysuite.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: