Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6501 times)
YaChou

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:41:57 AM

literally this past year is all the proof you need to having bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:43:20 AM

there are many uses of bitcoin just try to explore and discover what is that all about. in different country there are lot of transaction that accept bitcoin, like for example here in my country, paying bills online and sending money to my families using bitcoin is one thing that i like most because it's fast and easy.
well i believe the there are a big advantages if we have our own bitcoin because even if we only hold bitcoin we can gain through it that was really great and simple bitcoin users really didnt have to worry about thier daily needs because everything is really secure in bitcoin i believe that bitcoin can give as  a financial freedom and  a good return of our investment.that is why being a bitcoiner is really amazing .
I believe that bitcoin could turn the life of trader to a easier life. Bitcoin helps us to improve our way of living by giving us a high salary, a profitable income and a good and long term investments which can be a good investments now up to the future. This advantages that bitcoin offers are the reasons why many are attracted to belong in bitcoin community.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:54:58 AM

there are many uses of bitcoin just try to explore and discover what is that all about. in different country there are lot of transaction that accept bitcoin, like for example here in my country, paying bills online and sending money to my families using bitcoin is one thing that i like most because it's fast and easy.
well i believe the there are a big advantages if we have our own bitcoin because even if we only hold bitcoin we can gain through it that was really great and simple bitcoin users really didnt have to worry about thier daily needs because everything is really secure in bitcoin i believe that bitcoin can give as  a financial freedom and  a good return of our investment.that is why being a bitcoiner is really amazing .
I believe that bitcoin could turn the life of trader to a easier life. Bitcoin helps us to improve our way of living by giving us a high salary, a profitable income and a good and long term investments which can be a good investments now up to the future. This advantages that bitcoin offers are the reasons why many are attracted to belong in bitcoin community.
Many advantages bitcoin could gives us if we are now already starting and having our own investments. Bitcoin could become a good kind of long term investments that I think that as day passes by the more it become more high valued compared today. Many more advantages would it offer as the counts of bitcoin users higher.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Pinkris128

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:59:49 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
There are many advantages if you have bitcoin. One of its advantages is, you have a potential to earn and gain a lot of money in the future. If youre patient enough and wait for the price of bitcoin to rise up before converting it to fiat money, you can be rich by the help of bitcoin.
chimnon

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:03:30 AM

To make profit
empoy

Activity: 77
Merit: 33

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:11:28 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
Bitcoin for me is a virtual money maker for many people that serves as a answer to the problem as well as the basic needs of the people. The advantages of having a bitcoin is that you can do what ever you want.

Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:17:13 AM

Advantage of having an bitcoin? There's many advantage if you have the bitcoin you know ? Because bitcoin is digital currency i know that still little the population who know about the bitcoin and first advantage to having it is if you ordered in the online market you dont need to be hassle on the step just pay bitcoin. But some market in the online not accept bitcoin. But amazon is likely complete the product and accepting bitcoin
rajuahmed330

Activity: 450
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:18:56 AM

In fact, the advantages and disadvantages are actually another matter, but if you are going to talk about the old, think of 2009, those who have bought a bitcoin in 2009. Many of them have become millionaires.

Be hardworker
alisonwonder

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:23:46 AM

the biggest advantage of having bitcoin is you will be rich one day without doing anything. look at the experience of many people who have a bitcoin from several years ago and until now, they have become millionaires. are you interested in having bitcoin? I think everyone should have a bitcoin for the future because the price will continue to rise.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
iyanfoursix46

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:01:40 PM

because we can make money as much as possible and can be used for savings so in the future bitcoin will give you more profit because you invest ..
Yassin

Activity: 233
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:07:55 PM

bitcoin will give you more profit because you invest and can be used later in the future so that you plant will be fruitful and can be useful in the future ..
doblok

Activity: 285

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:12:06 PM

Many advantages other than as a source of bitcoin income can be used as an online transaction tool and as a future investment. In addition, bitcoin has a high price and the interesting again bitcoin hanga is very unlikely to be low or high then our advantage is to buy cheap and sell at high prices.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:13:45 PM

In fact, the advantages and disadvantages are actually another matter, but if you are going to talk about the old, think of 2009, those who have bought a bitcoin in 2009. Many of them have become millionaires.

Those people who bought bitcoin on that year and holding it until the year it pumps they are really millionaires. Though those are the things that is really advantage if you do hold the bitcoin then it is pretty sure that you can earn a lot of profit than you think. Disadvantages now is you are now trying to own a whole bitcoin because you know that it will be up soon, you should do that before so that it is not easy to earn that bitcoin.
seanskie18

Activity: 370

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:15:41 PM

Bitcoin have so many advantages but I will tell only one of the advantages. You will become rich in your country specially when you try hard to work here. All the efforts you spend here on bitcoin is worth it. And money/profit from investing is worth waiting for.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:17:20 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages over real money. The fast money transfer and mobility we have are one of the most prominent things. in addition to privacy being part of the thing that most people demand when using Bitcoin.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:17:55 PM

One obvious advantage is that you can spend pseudo anonymously. But right now that's very limited because not much stores accept it as payment. Depends on where you live. Another advantage is that it's an investment. You buy and sell to your advantage. It's like owning stocks buy at a low and sell at a high.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:22:03 PM

Before it was a big advantage to have one because you will have the opptunity to just wait and maybe get more for a cheaper price.

I do think it is still an advantage now. This price could rise more and you might want to ride that wave before it gets more expensive.
It will take more years before all of this ends. A lot of years.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:26:17 PM

Aside of being a virutal 'money', there are lots of advantages bitcoin can offer. With bitcoin, information is transparent in the sense that anyone who transacts bitcoin at anytime can verify transactions in the block chain. In addition, bitcoin offers very low in fees, fewer risks for merchants since transactions can't be reversed, and most of all, bitcoins are secure.

Rlyn

Activity: 203
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:32:50 PM

It gives us the choice  to transact or transfer money without intervention of banks and other financial intermediaries.

Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 12:36:08 PM

There are many advantage of having Bitcoin.....
-we buy cloth
-we buy academic substance, books.
-we buy flat and car

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: