Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:57:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6501 times)
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:21:23 PM

very many benefits you can get with this bitcoin, ranging from trading and investing, there you can double your money. and other advantages, transactions with bitcoin is very easy, because we do not need a third party to make transactions, such as sending money abroad.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:32:07 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes

Here in my country, my wallet gives us time as we saved time when we pay our bills.  Yes, we can pay our bills using bitcoin.  Even government services can be paid through bitcoin.  Bitcoin gives us an opportunity to earn more and have a little independence with our finances as it gives additional income.  I am forever grateful that I have involved myself with bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:40:35 PM

bitcoins makes my life easier that is why i am so grateful that i involve myself with bitcoins. i can now pay my bills with no worries to whom am gonna ask someone to take care of my children. at the same time i was earning while am just at home. and in a long run will give me a chance to have big profit on trading.
Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:04:07 PM

Advantage? I would say the main advantage are Bitcoin is a safe investment (safe in term that no one could take your coins from you if you have secured your coins securely). Bitcoin tends to appreciate more, why? Because Bitcoin is like gold, there is a limited amount of it that will be created.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:07:24 PM

for the benefit of having bitcoin very much. I like bitcoin because bitcoin is able to make money quickly. With prices now very fortunate to have bitcoin.

Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:11:28 PM

for the benefit of having bitcoin very much. I like bitcoin because bitcoin is able to make money quickly. With prices now very fortunate to have bitcoin.

Having bitcoin is very advantageous especially when it is converted to physical money. Its price nowadays is very expensive compared to its price from the previous years. It is indeed a blessing to all bitcoiners.
Oliver John

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:24:39 PM

Being anonymous is the best advantage
Saimoon

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:32:41 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is the most important advantage. We can save our money as Bitcoin and at any emergency we can convert them to use also if we invest in Bitcoin we will get profit. Now days Bitcoin is the most trending and growing crypto and investing in it is the most safest and profitable. So there are many advantages of having Bitcoin.
samarahewasht

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:43:30 PM

i think buying bitcoin  is better than deposit money on a bank . we can get very large interest after few years. so i think that we can earn many dolor's through bitcoins.                           
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:49:11 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes

Mostly the advantage of having a bitcoin is money that is really advantage of bitcoin , a money that is increasing over the time and much bigger value . Also it could be a future money in the cashless society if it will happen in the near future and lastly is you could easily send and received money online or do any transaction that is bitcoin related
Tanazir

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:49:36 PM

We can get many benefits from having Bitcoin. We can make one out of BitKaying ouy. Just using the gadgets like cellphones or laptops or PCs, we can now earn money. Another is that we can pay bills or because of the bitcoin we can make transactions easier. Especially those who do not want to go to their traffic jam to pay their bills. It's really helpful in many ways we can really start the business if it has enough savings to make Bitcoin very helpful and convenient
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:52:37 PM

Having a bitcoin is really great bitcoin if you convert it in to real money you can gain more profit. Other than that bitcoin can also use for us to have an easy transaction. So what are you waiting for just earned bitcoin now.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cjinny

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:22:57 PM

Currently bitcoiin is not just virtual money, bitcoiin can be used as a completely anonymous transaction tool. the current advantage of having bitcoin is that we have an asset whose current value continues to grow rapidly.
kevinZD

Activity: 122
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:28:51 PM

The advantages of having bitcoin is so great, because if you convert your bitcoin into real money, here in Philippines 1 bitcoin is equivalent to 500k pesos, but if you invest your bitcoin your money will increase and you will earn and earn more money, but it depends also, because the value of bitcoin is like a rollercoaster, sometimes will get low, and sometimes will get high, so you should be wiser about investing your bitcoin.
Prettyme

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:32:38 PM

Yes bitcoin is a virtual world but then we can still convert it into paper money so that it is not only benefited you in the online world but you will be benefited physically. Bitcoin can really help you to buy all your needs and wants. Bitcoin will really give you financial freedom.

cocoliuis999

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:33:23 PM

The biggest advantage of it is to resist inflation. If you choose bitcoin and paper money. I think most people are afraid of devaluation of paper money
bubble pop

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:41:22 PM

The advantage of having a bitcoins is having a passive income. The bitcoins price is not stable and today the value of it are rapidly increasing in the market reaching 10k dollars in weeks from 7000$ to 10000$ with just a month so that would be a great investment. And when you already have bitcoins like me the advantage of it is we now have a lot of increase in our holdinga because the bitcoins grow so as our money grow even without doing anything. That is why we called it a passive income because of the higher demands of the bitcoins our holdings became much more expensive. That is a good thing for us our money grows you do not
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:43:24 PM

Lots of benefits and advantages when we have Bitcoin. which became its main function as a financial payment media quickly and easily. in addition we also have the opportunity to be able to earn profits when we can buy and sell Bitcoin within the right timeframe.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:45:13 PM

bitcoin can be used to trade and invest.
bitcoin can also be used to pay utility bills and water bills for countries that already receive bitcoin.
if the bitcoin has not been unveiled, then we must convert it into the currency of the country.

BaeNaNa

Activity: 286

Cryptics

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:46:34 PM

The advantage is you have the full control over your money as you hold the private key for your wallet and no one can do anything about it. The supply is also limited so you are safe from inflation and it's a good investment that still have a lot of room for improvement and returns.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: