Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:18:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6500 times)
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:53:55 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes

Now bitcoin has a lot of advantages, even i can't explain it because now i am rich that the reason of bitcoin. If you will hold only 1 bitcoin and after the year you will have a big profit from it. So it is enough advantage for me as a businessman.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:24:12 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
The advantage of having bitcoin for me is that bitcoin has grown unstoppable. auto bitcoin prices are soaring high with increasing enthusiasts around the world.
ehdiksayo

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:30:12 PM

So this is a basic newbie question. But it can be found in the beginner's section. BTC has a advantages that it can help you invest in your future plans by working hard in joining Bounty Campaigns.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2352
Merit: 447

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:07:20 PM

Nowadays lots of people not aware of the use of bitcoin.The bitcoin has lots of advantages are there.The main advantage is the cheap and quick transaction.By the use of bitcoin, we can make money with a short period of time.
They are not unconscious but lack knowledge or understand bitcoin so they are just cool with their world or are on the way, I am sure if they realize or know that actually have bitcoin or join bitcoin many benefits and benefits. the profit we can have income and can make us our life much better or as a promising additional income and transactions safe and cheap, its benefits add insight into the experience by investing in trading and getting to know all that is in other bitcoin forums and sharing experiences and more many more positive benefits for us, and bitcoin helps a lot and benefits all those associated in bitcoin

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
sayulita

Activity: 881

CyberTrade

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:19:48 PM

There are many different advantage of having bitcoin it help the people to become a milliner easily because now a days the price the of bitcoin is countinously increase very much as early as possible in the starting of 2017 the price of bitcoin is approx $5000 but at the end of 2017 the price of bitcoin is approx $10000 means the price of bitcoin become double in one year it seems that the demand of bitcoin is very high towards the people.

███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                        ▀███████████████████████▀▀▀
       ▄▄██████▀▀▄▄     ▄█▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄█  ▄▄████▄   ▄▄███████████▀
    ▄▄████▀▀     ██   ▄███▀▀▀▀██ ███▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██   ██▀▄▀██▀▀██     ▄▄████▀███  ███▄██▀
  ▄████▀         ██ ▄██▀█▀ ▄███ ███▄▄▄▄  ██ ▄▄█▀  ▄██  ██ ▄▄█▀   ▄██▄██▀ ▄██  ▄██▄███▄▄▄▄
 ▄███▀           ████▀ ██████▀ ██▀▀▀▀▀  ████▀▀   ▄██  █████▀ █████▀███  ▄██ ▄███▄██▀▀▀▀
████▀           ███▀  ██  ▄██ ██       ████▄    ▄██  ████▄   ▄█▀▀ ██▀  ███▄██▀ ▄██▀
████     ▄▄▄  ▄██▀   ██▄██▀▀ ███████▀  █▀  ▀█▄▄ ██   █▀  ▀█▄▄    ██▀  ███▀▀   ▀████████▀
████▄▄▄███▀ ███▀    ▀▀▀                      ▀▀█▄          ▀▀█▄ ██▀  ▀▀
 ▀█████▀▀ ███▀
.......MMO RPG Futuristic.......
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:23:46 PM

it's most important advantages are that it is decentralized, rapidly growing and reliably protected (although it turned out to be not so reliable)
anjuara29

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:40:28 PM

The advantage of having bitcoin,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
If you have bitcoin then you can invest this in a bitcoin site and through your your invest you can earn a lot. And if you hold bitcoin then you can also earn a lot of btc. Because btc price are increasing outstandingly. If you finally hold btc then you must get a huge profit and it's my opinion.
hadisaw

Activity: 245

https://keepcalm.finance/

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:43:40 PM

Having bitcoin is fun, you can sell it, trade with it, buy something with it, and most importantly is its very sophisticated security level. Even hackers have not been able to break it until now.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:56:48 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
I personally think that the technology behind the idea of bitcoin is an advantage itself, digital money which eliminates the middle man, the fact that you are you own bank makes it fantastic. Bitcoin made payments easier across borders and governments hardly controls it, the blockchain experience it's such an awesome experience.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Fancyax

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 08:59:03 PM

The advantages of having bitcoin are the same advantages for having money. Plus You have the chance to grow your funds without doing anything.

yurqali

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:02:29 PM

the main edge is anonymity payments
balakang00

Activity: 266

Platform for Investing in Cryptocurrency and ICOs

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:15:19 PM

There are numerous things that a bitcoin user is upholded to experience. Aside from being a virtual money that can be used in transactions, bitcoin can also be a good investment. This is where you double or triple your initial money. As for me, i use signature campaign to earn coins which then be converted to php. Imagine that, all you need is to join campaigns and be smart on handling things, then you will be able to earn money and support your everyday life.

Monika Sendler

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:20:18 PM

With help of this digital currency, you can implement your transactions online at home) Isn't it great?
Waleed rose

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:30:09 PM

Bitcoins is the very useful and profitable cryprocurrency if you have some bitcoins then you are very lucky because bitcoins are the very easy way to earn money bitcoins have some advantages which make bitcoins special from other cryprocurrencies and the advantages are the rapidly growing prices and its because of the efforts of bitcoins and the high security of bitcoins which makes bitcoins more safe and trustable.
Alexnelepa92

Activity: 189
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:11:57 PM

The difference between the traditional Bank transfer and transfer via bitcoin is:

The speed of translation. When making the Bank transfer, your transaction affirms the Bank, while processing a large number of such operations. When transferring bitcoins your transaction can confirm any member of the network, which greatly saves time. Transfer small amounts from bitcoin will take a few seconds. Large — up to half an hour. Banking SWIFT payment may be made several business days and you are dependent on the working time of separation.
Security. The difference between the physical and the digital signature is large enough. If in the case of a checkbook to forge your signature may be more or less sensible calligraphist, hack and forge a digital signature is practically impossible. Need hacker-level Satoshi Nakamoto, a Japanese hacker and the founder of bitcoin, which is to find, agree, on our open spaces is much more complicated, and its services will be significantly more expensive.
Efficiency. As we said in the first paragraph, the transaction rate is very high due to the decentralization of management and control over the transfers. But that's not all. The Commission payable for the transfer does not depend on the amount we sent and is the minimum as a reward to participants in the bitcoin network. Thus sending 2 dollars and sending 20 thousand dollars will be equally fast and cheap.
And finally, coverage! Given that to transfer money you only need the software installed on a computer or mobile phone, it does not matter where geographically are you and your partner in translation, and if there is office WesternUnion. Bitcoin is transmitted to any distance, anywhere in the world, with the same speed.
lagista

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:15:11 PM

the advantage of having bitcoin may be used to buy anything. because bitcoin has a very good price and also a big market. many people are hunting for bitcoin because of good profits.
delitte

Activity: 168

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:13:13 PM

Bitcoin can be a modern job. Wherein you are the boss of your own money. There is no specific time of the day when you should time in and out. You can work literally anywhere and anytime granted with internet connection on your gadgets, etc. If you focus yourself on bitcoin, you control your own time and money. And that' s way better life than being in the field following orders from your boss.

Oasisman

Activity: 2576
Merit: 547

Rollbit

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 05:09:55 PM

If you name it one by one, we could fill the whole page of this thread lol kidding. Decentralized (no one controls it, no banks who charge high fees), no tax. Seriously, in my experience the advantages of Bitcoin is that you can use it in every transactions everywhere in the world except for those country who banned Bitcoin. Its also my source of extra income. In my country we have an E wallet app for Bitcoin, where you can pay your bills, buy a load, and send money to someone using Bitcoin and right after you confirm transaction it will automatically convert btc to my currency. It made my life so easy from hassle, I can avoid the long line when paying your bills, and I can send money to someone instantly. Its a way to make your day more productive , and these are just some basic advantages for me.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
oaz7t

Activity: 269
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:06:29 PM

Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which is better than traditional infrastructure as it gives you user anonymity, it hides you identity.
Bitcoin transactions have very less transaction fees as it is decentralised
Just person to person transactions with no third party involved.
The rising prices of bitcoins makes it a good n steady investment
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:36:09 PM

There are many advantages we can get in bitcoining.First we get here extra income.We earn money and have a good profit when you have internet and using your gadgets.And it is a job werein you are the boss you have freedom in bitcoin.And another is you can pay bills using bitcoin you dont need to left the house and deal with traffic.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: