Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:04:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6501 times)
rhayot

Activity: 351
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:20:38 AM

There are a lot of advantages of bitcoin, but mainly is that bitcoin is a virtual currency that cannot be tracked, no tax, no third party involved it is point to point transaction, no transaction cost or fee and most importantly, you can create your own money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:20:43 AM

First of all, i want to say payment without any fees. There are many advantages of having a bitcoin. I have my bitcoin wallet, that is very trusted bitcoin wallet where your bitcoin is safe and also you can use bitcoin to pay. second thing is that good advantages of bitcoin, you can learn a lot of things to learn about bitcoin which can help you in trade and investment. another thing  bitcoin provide also of good source of income.

What do you mean payment without feed? If we are paying a certain amount we still have a transaction fee for that. But the major advantage in using bitcoin is that the value of it is verify unstable in the means of it always going up. unlike the money we had the value of it is very stable
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:23:25 AM

Aside from you have an extra income for those who have a current job, ofcource having a bitcoin is so nice because you are entering in a new world in terms of digital currencies.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:39:02 AM

Having a bitcoin is a big advantages because you can earn big money to trade and hold because this is have a promising future to our life and this is big help to our need to our house.
Yeah you are absolutely right bitcoin has promising future and all this is just because of people get more and more money from it and this is the main reason that bitcoin is perfect investment and the main advantage of bitcoin is that there is 0% of loss risk in it and if you work smartly in bitcoin it gives you millions in small time and the coming future will be more brighter than now the investor at this time will earn a lot in future.
merlyn22

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

i love my family

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:02:30 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
there are many things that bitcoins is an advantages like paying bills online no need to drop on bank... fast transfer for money like remittances... trading, investment,volitality of bitcoins that give profit for the holder
no taxes... convenient to use...
RanieriClaudio168

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:11:10 AM

Bitcoin can make anyone rich . I mean bitcoin is the future because of it's lightning fast transactions .
simonbakla02

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:31:15 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
I can only say that it's convenient this bitcoin is everywhere right now, and we can pay bills through cellphones not having a bank account but rather just virtual. Less hassle and less time for paying bills.
migolmigol

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:42:36 AM

There are a lot of advantages if you have Bitcoins whether you are an active trader or you just hold Bitcoins for long term profit. Aside from the money you are gaining as the price of Bitcoin increases, you also have the advantage of having another option of means of payment. Lately, a lot of stores have now been open for Bitcoin payments in exchange of consumer goods and services they will provide. I even watched a video showing that a school actually accepts Bitcoin in payment for tuition fees.

dantheman666

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:50:03 AM

The advantages of having bitcoin is the easy hassle free way to transact or purchasing products online. Its fast and reliable and most of all the price of bitcoin right now is so high you can cash in for big money.
cryptocent94

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:02:45 AM

There are many advantages of bitcoin among which are
Volatility
Flexibility
Portability
Durability...
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 08:09:28 AM

For me it proves to be advantageous as an investment, bitcoins growth in terms of its value is its primary advantage that makes it a choice for every bitcoin investors around the world. Aside from using it for online transactions, I find it very fast without too much effort and filling up of forms. I always had a problem when buying things online when there are no cash on delivery options because I don't have credit cards and I find applying to banks too much of hassle.

Bandon

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 09:20:40 AM

For me the biggest advantage of Bitcoin is payments can be made without one’s personal information being tied to the transactions. The fact that your personal information is hidden there is no way people can pry on you.
rog1121

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:10:24 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
Bitcoin can be used for shopping, investing etc.. you can buy absolutely anything with bitcoin, you just have to find a buyer. Wink i'm using bitcoin for shopping, investing,trading,gambling etc.. the main advantage of having bitcoin is that it's easier to pay across the globe.

Well there are a lot of good advantages of bitcoin because bitcoin is one of the currency which help humanity and it change a life of thousands of people and still it’s trying to facilitate people its price is very high and its transition are also very fast and bitcoin is now available in almost every country so everyone love bitcoin and they support bitcoin as well.
There are large number of advantages of bitcoin like bitcoin is a money and if you have a money then you can complete your every wish like if you want to buy car you can buy or home or anyother things.
Bitcoin is a crypt currency and it is easily changeable to any other currency so you can have bitcoin you can used them throughout the whole world.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:18:21 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
Bitcoin can be used for shopping, investing etc.. you can buy absolutely anything with bitcoin, you just have to find a buyer. Wink i'm using bitcoin for shopping, investing,trading,gambling etc.. the main advantage of having bitcoin is that it's easier to pay across the globe.

Well there are a lot of good advantages of bitcoin because bitcoin is one of the currency which help humanity and it change a life of thousands of people and still it’s trying to facilitate people its price is very high and its transition are also very fast and bitcoin is now available in almost every country so everyone love bitcoin and they support bitcoin as well.
There are large number of advantages of bitcoin like bitcoin is a money and if you have a money then you can complete your every wish like if you want to buy car you can buy or home or anyother things.
Bitcoin is a crypt currency and it is easily changeable to any other currency so you can have bitcoin you can used them throughout the whole world.

The advantages of having bitcoin is always there and we can see it through the price that is continue rising each day.The bitcoin price may lead as to big profit if we  really have patience on holding it and wait for the right time to gain maybe people really slowly believe on bitcoin that is why it is now verry popular and it really become more precious today because of its  value.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Thecryptocurrency09

Activity: 346

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:44:15 AM

Like what you've said, it is really a virtual money. What's good about it is it could be convertible in your own currency.  And from that cash I could say a lot of things that would be an advantage for me. Aside from that, bitcoin gave me a better thing to do during my past time. Which I say a very good thing that gave a neutral good effect.
XaurumGamma

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:48:05 AM

The best advantage is that you have a bitcoin.
ateebshaikh290

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:49:10 AM

There are numbers of advantages of bitcoin, some are stated below:
1) With Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time.
2) You are in control of your money with Bitcoin. There is no central authority figure in the Bitcoin network.
3) Allowing users to be in control of their transactions help keep Bitcoin safe for the network.
And for me it is just a way to be rich and have a luxuries life.
ManaMan

Activity: 238
Merit: 38

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 09:50:06 AM

For me the biggest advantage of Bitcoin is payments can be made without one’s personal information being tied to the transactions. The fact that your personal information is hidden there is no way people can pry on you.

It also easier to open an "account" whereas with banks I need to go in the bank hand them out my information sign papers etc. Bitcoin makes is fairly easy I just can get paper generator get my new address instantly (generate it offline) in my home.

Your information can be tied to yourself, trust me. There are some algorithms already that track bitcoin transactions, since blockchain is open for everyone, if you don't care much while using your bitcoin as many people use it to transfer between exchanges and their wallets somehow it can be concluded at least 70% if not more about who is who if you don't really take steps to mash your identity. If you are looking for more like a privacy coin monero might be the better choice as they mix senders/receivers so you can't tell who is who, while bitcoin at this current stage is somewhat pseudo anonymous LN should add an extra layer of privacy in future.
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 10:24:48 AM

There are so many advantages of having a bitcoin money because you can buy that you really need. Bitcoin can help us financially and you can pay some bills for your house.
Noilee

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:45:16 PM

The advantages of having bitcoin is we can use it for payments online. Having bitcoin is very important in our lives, because you can use bitcoin also for our savings. There's a lot advantages of having bitcoin just like if we have bitcoin we can use it every time we want. Like buying online shopping, just stay on your home and bitcoin will pay through internet you don't need to go out. The possibility also is if the price of bitcoin will increases you can earn profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: