Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:25:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6501 times)
Dude75

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:48:32 PM

Every currency keeps on fluctuating and is not stable but those fluctuations are not as high as any digital currency like for example we have bitcoins.
Bitcoins due to this fluctuation will help you make more money.. you can buy at tha dip and sell at the pump or hold onto them for long term investments..
Take for example someone who brought 10 bitcoins for a dollar each back in the beginning how ..rich they would be right now..
Its really interesting that we do have Something to invest other than stock market .
It. Does needs a little documentation and is very easy to use and also for one to one international transaction you can use it its much easier than converting your fiat currency in someone else's and then they would have to convert again.
Its universal and decentralized there are tons of advantages there are a few
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 04:55:04 PM

There are numbers of advantages of bitcoin, some are stated below:
1) With Bitcoin it is very possible to be able to send and get money anywhere in the world at any given time.
2) You are in control of your money with Bitcoin. There is no central authority figure in the Bitcoin network.
3) Allowing users to be in control of their transactions help keep Bitcoin safe for the network.
And for me it is just a way to be rich and have a luxuries life.
The advantages of having bitcoin is when you use it in transfering bitcoin to bitcoin it make easy for you. And also bitcoin no one who can control or manipulated even the government it cannot control it. Also it is safe and fast to use in doing transaction and you can have it everytime you want.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
sheamus10

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 05:03:18 PM

There are so many advantages of having a bitcoin money because you can buy that you really need. Bitcoin can help us financially and you can pay some bills for your house.
Bitcoin is very profitable, but if the price goes down it can be a loss for us. But bitcoin does provide a good solution than any other asset.
because the price is unstable make bitcoin this is great for in traded.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:31:03 AM

There are too many advantages but at the same time having bitcoin could be a disadvantage. Lets talk about first about the advantages of having bitcoin. First factor, is that bitcoin value is not stable it continues to grow up. Also, having bitcoin is an assurance for you to have money because bitcoin is money. When you have bitcoin you do not even need to spend your own money you can spend bitcoin instead of your own money. The disadvantage of it is that bitcoin is decentralize, means that everyone can use it, then there are possibility that your account might get hacked. By that the possibility of loosing your effort and money would be possible.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 04:42:26 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
There are lots of things that bitcoin can give like this is the only digital currency that can be a payment method paying our bills and credit card also.It is also beneficial that we can get here another source of income.It is easy and comfortable to use this kind of digital currency.
Yes, bitcoin offers to me a lot of opportunity when it comes to supply my daily needs. Bitcoin offers me a big opportunity today to make my dreams come true like building my own business soon. But I didn't take for granted to have my own investments in bitcoin which is for me is it's biggest advantage is providing   a good life to its user and trader.

Aside from having an opportunity to be financially stable or having something to be used in our daily needs , to spend for our everydays life. We have also an opportunity to have an investment if you will continue to hold your bitcoin.little by little you will earn bigger.
Adv Tahmina

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:49:48 AM

There are many advantages.Bitcoin  is a virtual currency with encryption.We can make money and make transactions easier because of bitcoin.It is secure and cheap.It makes the lives of everyone easuer than before.There is no requirement of any third party. We can make money with a short period of time.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:01:04 AM

there are large number of advantages of bitcoin like bitcoin is a crypto currency so if you have a bitcoin in your wallet then you can use it in all countries excluding one or two countries. While also working with bitcoin is easier then other places with addition with this bitcoin price is varying with time so if you have a bitcoin in your wallet and you hold them for time when price is increased then your BTC will also be increased and you can earn profit without any working.
MS.LAWLIET

Activity: 221

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:09:06 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes

Having bitcoin is a cool thing in a way that it seems like you have something that they don't have if it become a international currency in the future you can be proud that you have gotten to know it right now and you'll have an advantage by then. It can also be a great source of money this time even if you're still young you can earn money with the help of bitcoin it doesn't require degree unlike applying for jobs in order to get fiat.
haster100

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:12:05 AM

There are many advantages of bitcoin, since we can earn money from bitcoin, which can be sold with bitco for easier payment, which gives the user more value.
dotts

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:14:14 AM

Having a bitcoin gives you an oppurtunity to grow your money by trading. Holding a bitcoin also gives you a chance to duoble or triple its value because BTC price keeps on increasing. Having a BTC also gives you convenience in sending money to your freinds and relatives or paying bills and services online.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:15:23 AM

We all know that having bitcoin have many advantages. One of the advantages of having bitcoin is that you can have a secured accounts to keep your own bitcoin wallet. Having secured wallet can really help us to be safe our own money. Second, you can earn and save money for your own future. Third, you can now invest anytime and anywhere as long as you have any amazing technology or the said gadgets and internet connection. Then, anything you want can easily buy it through bitcoin. You can buy all those things you needs, you can help you family for financial support and you can have a better life. Lastly, in bitcoin can ensure your better life without any restriction and no one can try to stop you to work in bitcoin.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:18:03 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes

tHe advantage of being invested in bitcoin is that your koney is growing whether by long term or for short term investing in cryptocurrency because it is a trend now and also you can supplement your normal and orniary kncome for this.
thunderclup

Activity: 110

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 08:46:07 AM

There are so many advantage in bitcoin, since you ear money even if you are young by the use of bitcoin. The value of bitcoin is always growing up day by day. You can also invest any time and any where bitcoin will pay you By using internet.
OuterTech

Activity: 294

Tokenize Fantasy Sports

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 09:02:00 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages when trading, firstly it can trade with each other everywhere in the world without any intermediary through any transaction. The second is the currency Bitcoin has very high security, will not disclose personal identity while Bitcoin transactions. If Bitcoin popular in the future, we will not need to bring cash, as well as Visa card in person, because a smartphone is simply can perform any transactions with Bitcoin.  Grin

joan26

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 10:06:18 PM

My advantages of having bitcoins is that I also have an investment and a job at the same time in my wallet. It is worthy to have bitcoin knowledge in this industry.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:10:43 AM

Profit. Having Bitcoin will give you a probability to earn huge profit. Why? its market value is continuously increasing and having a Bitcoin at this moment will yield to huge profit in the future. Specifically, holding and storing Bitcoin. Its market value at this moment is already expensive but it is expected to be more expensive in the future so that's something to look forward with.
At this point market value of bitcoin is very high it is expensive. But when you buy bitcoin at this point which is 17k. You will be more profitable in future. Because the value and price of bitcoin is enhancing day by day. Day by day it became more expensive and more profitable.

It will be good for any investor or merchant to buy bitcoin at current time. Bitcoin is more profitable and more valuable currency no fall for bitcoin always rise!
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:32:33 AM

Many advantages of having Bitcoin.by using Bitcoin,people earn money.any one invest it ,it must be profitable,its transaction fee are low,also it's a financial solution.
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:43:16 AM

The advantages of having bitcoin is that when it reach the highest price you can sell it or you can use it so that you have savings for the future. It also helps you to but the things that you need and the things that you want and you can help your family on your financial. There are so many advantages of bitcoin and that is some of I know.
keithieY5

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:28:50 AM

it can be use in any place that money use it. trading, buy/sell and use it as investment.

bitcoin is first system collect money and paing system "Cash + Paypal".
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 03:55:53 AM

Yeah, there are a lots of advantages like trading gather information about the kind of altcoin you want to trade if it could be profitable or not. Also, in mining theirs lot of computation to know like its power consumption having possible losses , the area in your place having a strong internet signals and still its profitable. Well, anyways that is my opinion because for me the best way is to join campaign which the reward is direct bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: