Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:22:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6504 times)
matthewogus01

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

An advantage of having bitcoin is that when its price increases, you get more money out of it as well. This is the same as what is shown in the news about the soaring price of bitcoin years ago until now which have given people who have been long investors more money.
ridho002

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:04:25 PM

the advantage of having bitcoin for me is, can get rich because bitcoin prices always increase even though the price goes down I will hold my coins. For me the bitcoin is a very quick money-making tool.
Anies_Sandi

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:24:31 PM

the advantage of having bitcoin for me is, can get rich because bitcoin prices always increase even though the price goes down I will hold my coins. For me the bitcoin is a very quick money-making tool.
if I am very, very fortunate, that bitcoin has given me so much profit, besides the income world, from bitcoin earnings also I can pay my own tuition, it makes my heart happy.
tayogpanganiban

Activity: 235

The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:35:13 PM

Making money, Most people are using bitcoin to making more money because of bitcoin's price going up with times. just a year and half ago, 1 BTC  was only worth 200$, now it worth more than 6000$. So BTC is the best asset right now.
The advantage of a having a bitcoin is that you can able to buy all the stuff you want because bitcoin now is very high in value,you can convert it into cash if you want and spend it anytime.

♦ taucoin.io       │       THE ACTIVE UNIT       │       taucoin.io ♦
er]
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:43:21 PM

Advantage of having a bitcoin is you likely to have a digital stocks or asset. This is the modern investment and everyone is getting on the train. But it's not the only use of bitcoin that you can do for treating it as an asset. It's  still a cryptocurrency where you can use for buying things online and remain to be anonymous. And if you just hold it, the price can grow higher than ever but the risk is it can go lower too.
OptimusFries

Activity: 37
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:16:29 PM

Advantage of having bitcoin is the bank won't be able to f**k your deposits. On bitcoin, you hold your own money and profit, while in the bank, they borrow your money for them to have a profit and then charge you negative interest.
myearningg@gmail.com

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:18:28 PM

Bitcoin the future generation currency the whole economy of bit business depends upon it. it will create a huge atmosphere for safe,secure, technology up gradation currency.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:47:02 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes

You can virtually transfer money from the comforts of your home. You don't have to ask a Western Union to send you money for you. Bitcoins eliminate income tax and the middleman required to send the money. Plus, it is anonymous. No hacker can ever trace your bread crumbs.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Samings

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

you can buy bitcoin with low price and save it in your wallet. in future after price rising you can sell it with high price and get cash.

it is better than save money in bank or gambling
reymartH

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:54:20 PM

There is no way for a third party to intercept transactions of Bitcoins, and therefore there is no viable way to implement a Bitcoin taxation system. The only way to pay a tax would be, if someone voluntarily sends a percentage of the amount being sent as tax.
sizzle729

Activity: 51

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:11:42 PM

Having bitcoins is like planting a fruit bearing tree that you could harvest in the future. If you have invested in bitcoins during the time when its value is still low, then, surely , you have made a huge profit out of it because of its price nowadays. Everyone who has it has a chance to participate in trading and take advantage of its volatility.
spinach98

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:18:01 PM

Onw my own point of view I think the advantages of having a bitcoin is that its value is volatile so if you will save bitcoin now in your btc wallet you can be able to get rich because the value of it increases rapidly rather than in fiat money.
bitcoinskyrocket09

Activity: 239

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:22:07 PM

Every currency keeps on fluctuating and is not stable but those fluctuations are not as high as any digital currency like for example we have bitcoins.
Bitcoins due to this fluctuation will help you make more money.. you can buy at tha dip and sell at the pump or hold onto them for long term investments..
Take for example someone who brought 10 bitcoins for a dollar each back in the beginning how ..rich they would be right now..
Its really interesting that we do have Something to invest other than stock market .
It. Does needs a little documentation and is very easy to use and also for one to one international transaction you can use it its much easier than converting your fiat currency in someone else's and then they would have to convert again.
Its universal and decentralized there are tons of advantages there are a few ^
The advantage of having a bitcoin is when you'll invest of it in short time your profit will not much higher than you'll expected but when you invest it in a long period of time I'm sure that you'll  gain a a lot of profit more than you expect because the prize or value of bitcoin is continually increasing.  You need to be smart and think carefully when you pull out your investment. But for me you should keep investing in it for a long period of time.
fanita

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:28:22 PM

the advantage of having bitcoin, holding bitcoin and investing and waiting until it's time to get great results from bitcoin. it's like planting a small tree that will generate a lot of good money that can be enjoyed on its harvest, bitcoin in the future will give you more profit because you invest or hold it. bitcoin is a digital currency that can be used anywhere like doing an online transaction without having to get out of the house and also can other transactions.

choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:35:40 PM

The advantage of having bitcoin is that you belong to that 1% of the whole wide world that have bitcoin. You basically belongs to the elites. But this depends if bitcoin is going to be actually successful and skyrocket in the future.

One of the advantages of bitcoin now is that you are making profit from it by just holding it. You simply have to have bitcoin in order to make money from it. Another thing, you belong to a community that gives you a lot of possibilities to make money. You simply have to have the skill. You can be a photoshop expert in the real world and you can make money from it in this community as well. As long as the job that you are doing can be transferred digitally. These skills include translating, photoshopping, encoding, etc.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
darshansetty

Activity: 103

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:08:53 PM

the first advantage of the bitcoin which will come in my mind is you can become a millionaier soon as possible because if you buy the bitcoin when the price is low and keep it in your wallet then you can sell the bitcoin when the bitcoin will get more value then you will get more profit
Karamaneste

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:14:21 PM

Due to the unique nature of virtual currencies, there are some inherent advantages to transacting through Bitcoin that users of other currencies do not get. Digital currencies are a relatively new and untested medium of exchange, and users should be careful to weigh their benefits and risks. That said, Bitcoin appears to offer some unique possibilities.
Lagarniteni

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:17:29 PM

Bitcoin payments are processed through a private network of computers linked through a shared program. Each transaction is simultaneously recorded in a "blockchain" on each computer that updates and informs all accounts.
Elijahxx

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:20:57 PM

Bitcoin purchases are discrete. Unless a user voluntarily publishes his Bitcoin transactions, his purchases are never associated with his personal identity, much like cash-only purchases, and cannot be traced back to him. In fact, the anonymous Bitcoin address that is generated for user purchases changes with each transaction.
Zacharyw

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:22:38 PM

One of the most widely publicized benefits of Bitcoin is that governments, banks and other financial intermediaries have no way to interrupt user transactions or place freezes on Bitcoin accounts. The system is purely peer-to-peer; users experience a greater degree of freedom than with national currencies.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: