Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:20:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6501 times)
dess07

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:36:30 AM

The advantages for having a bitcoin for me is it very useful to us in a way of paying our bills and also helps in our daily lives because of this,make our lives easier than before.It also helps our family and friend for helping them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Victori Keira Ong

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:43:55 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
Yes, you're really right! Things to buy or use bitcoin are still limited because there are countries that have not received bitcoin or does not recognize bitcoin. And the avantages of bitcoin you can get rich through it and when it comes to the time that many countries are recognizing Bitcoin and holding it I think is great for you.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:39:42 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
Bitcoin is a peer-to-peer digital currency that is fast, secure, and decentralized. Bitcoin is now acceptable worldwide. Bitcoin transactions are instant without delay globally. Bitcoin offers people more freedom by giving them total control of their money.
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:44:38 AM

there are so many advantages for having bitcoins, and the big thing is its worth, plus its get even bigger every month, means if you have bitcoins the worth will keep increasing, thats the first step on achieving all your goals, high worth means more goals can be achieved Smiley

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
prieaji

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:53:41 AM

there are many advantages inherent to bitcoin like transacting through Bitcoin so that other currency users do not get it and that's not just a relatively new exchange medium, you can buy goods using bitcoin as your transaction tool etc.
Traslavin

Activity: 461
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:02:16 AM

there are a lot of advantages of having bitcoin,the first thing is if you earn a lot you have a lot of money and you have to be rich as well,so gain more and more bitcoin for your own good,but if you are lazy to work for bitcoin then your blessing will be lazy also to come.
Probably the most interesting and eye catching advantages of bitcoin is of course its promising profit that bitcoin can give to its investors, buyers and traders. Theres a lot of reason why we should always choose invest in bitcoin but I guess this reason is the main one that most of us are preferred.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Alfian2015

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:21:22 AM

i have just been involved with in cryptocurrency field especially bitcoin. at first I was scared, because bitcoin can take my money. I was wrong, bitcoin is not just a digital currency but this can be made as an investment. although there is little to gain, but this is enough to convince me that bitcoin will make my economy better.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:31:10 AM

In my opinion Bitcoin is a form a good investment and for easier transactions.

11:11pas

Activity: 350

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:36:32 AM

The advantage of having Bitcoin very much that is able to invest in the short term as well as long, facilitating transactions without a third party and faster then his fee is cheap, and I have certainly been his Bitcoin changing economy become better.

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:38:53 AM

The advantages of having bitcoin are so many, bitcoin us a great assets so at that when you have bitcoin be rest assured that you are holding a great assets that has the capacity to turn your life around. Secondly bitcoin as a currency and as a member of the cryptocurrencies is good and safe for payment and does not need any third party for it transactions, bitcoin price is always volatile and in that case it is very hard for forks to speculate it price correctly. Bitcoin has the ability and the potential to gain popularity and increase it value and demand within a short period of time.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:27:50 PM

The advantage of having bitcoin being saved in your electronic wallet today is that someday when it's value is equivalent to 1 million per bitcoin then of course you are already a millionaire, so let say if have already save 10 bitcoins today then I'm sure that tomorrow you'll gonna end up to be a millionaire and I'm very sure that your future will be much more brighter than the day when you still don't have any bitcoins at all.

True, having bitcoin will give us an advantage if in the future bitcoin can reach $1 million/btc. Although there is a disadvantage as well, but as bitcoin fans we have to believe that our expectation in regards with bitcoin will come true someday.

Jateng

Activity: 1260
Merit: 148

Think Different

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

Its looks like you’re having money of the future. A lot of advantages if your already have a bitcoin, First you already have the currency that no other people have, you’re aware was going on to our latest technology. And because bitcoin is already in demand nowadays and lots of people are going crazy just to have bitcoin in their digital currency.  Your already have huge opportunity to become bitcoin millionaire if you just hold your bitcoin and because it’s decentralized in nature, only you have access to your personal wallet without giving your personal identity. I think Bitcoin will have a lot of more advantages if emerging companies which related to cryptocurreny will be implemented in the future.

mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:07:24 PM

You are waiting for much higher income, if the price of bitcoin will increase it is big help and saving also.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

as my own experience bitcoin helps people to go out in poverty. we can not count anymore how many lives are change because of bitcoin i'm still newbie for my own perspective but I earn a big amount of money which I use to help in the bills and payments we need to pay for a month or week and I do not ask anymore more financial support of my parents I can now use my own money to buy and pay things for myself.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:33:26 PM

Bitcoin is the king of crypto world.  Bitcoin is so popular now a days. Its most advantages is its price is raising day by day . if you invest here profit can be double in a few days. Which is not possible if you invest in bank. It is safe and secure. Transaction fees is adjustable.

edgarcoinny

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:39:26 PM

The advantage of having bitcoins is the price spike up and getting profits from it.
Isaacck

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

There are many thing that bitcoin possess that attracts people to invest in it. First is bitcoin is a decentralized currency that makes people forget about having hassles with banks. Second is bitcoin's transactions are anonymous, sometimes people just need privacy. Personally I feel uncomfortable having banks always on the check on my money transfers. Third is the volatility that makes it suitable for trading. And of course, bitcoin opened so many opportunities for people that are capable on online jobs.
Honzell

Activity: 210

Alphateca.com

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:51:23 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what is the other use of it? What are your advantages of having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
The advantage of having Bitcoin very much. One of the family I already change the economy for the better. And I've made a Bitcoin work every day.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
sampalokmix

Activity: 315

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:11:42 PM

Well I dont known anymore just to simply give us the profit we are working for which we deserve.  I think theres nothing more essential use of Bitcoin other than being converted to our local money to become useful, like for expenses, studies, wants and needs.

bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:49:12 PM

Well I dont known anymore just to simply give us the profit we are working for which we deserve.  I think theres nothing more essential use of Bitcoin other than being converted to our local money to become useful, like for expenses, studies, wants and needs.
Of course bitcoin is the best asset and I think that bitcoin is a good investment because the price of bitcoin is always increases as people demand is increasing day by day and we see that the investors are very much happy from bitcoin due to high profitability and now a days they are millionaire 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: