Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:25:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6504 times)
Chicksteen

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 09:15:47 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes

Advantages of having bitcoin are so many. It was great in terms of security.  It can't be stolen and tracked. It can saves our time and trouble. The coin is very protective and unhackble. It's a cheap and quickly transact. A currency which is a good and safe for payment. Bitcoin have an ability and potential to gain popularity. Hopefully, it continuously and it will never change this kind of advantage as a currency.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:56:25 AM

Pros:

1. Complete absence of inflation.
Bitcoins appear with great speed. The maximum number of bitcoins should not exceed 21 million. Since the crypto currency has no economic or political influence, there is no inflation.

2. Unlimited payments.
Translations between purses can be made in any quantity and volume without any restrictions, avoiding various commissions.

3. High level of security.
Purses and transactions have a sufficiently high level of protection, surpassing the security of other ways of storing and transferring funds.

4. Transparency of calculation.
All operations in crypto-space are transparent: at any moment you can track the whole chain of passing the crypto currency.

5. The ability to independently issue currency.
Only crypto-currencies allow any person not only to buy these currencies, but also to produce them independently.
Sir mikolo

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:03:26 PM

One of the most widely publicized benefits of Bitcoin is that governments, banks and other financial intermediaries have no way to interrupt user transactions or place freezes on Bitcoin accounts. The system is purely peer-to-peer; users experience a greater degree of freedom than with national currencies.
Mike1992

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:07:10 PM

Bitcoin purchases are discrete. Unless a user voluntarily publishes his Bitcoin transactions, his purchases are never associated with his personal identity, much like cash-only purchases, and cannot be traced back to him. In fact, the anonymous Bitcoin address that is generated for user purchases changes with each transaction.
Mikolo11132

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:10:19 PM

Standard wire transfers and foreign purchases typically involve fees and exchange costs. Since Bitcoin transactions have no intermediary institutions or government involvement, the costs of transacting are kept very low. This can be a major advantage for travelers. Additionally, any transfer in Bitcoins happens very quickly, eliminating the inconvenience of typical authorization requirements and wait periods.
Sunyoto

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:17:49 PM

I think the benefits of bitcoin are huge for my family, because for me it's easy to make a profit every day, and it's also safe in using investments and transactions, so for me bitcoin can help our community's economy.
WolkGold

Activity: 139

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:28:40 PM

The advantage of bitcoin is that:
- to investors like me. Bitcoin is popular and famous for its long history. Bitcoin has the power in the crypto market to reassure you in the long run. Bitcoin is an opportunity to seek profit and change lives and futures.
- for investors and consumers: fast, low cost international transfers. completely secure as well as information is hidden. Buy / sell products on the market crypto easily or buy goods with a lot of retailers accept payment by bitcoin.
cold cool

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:30:08 PM

BTC than gold, more advantages, gold exchange function is not good, but BTC can be traded in a short period of time can give people around the world, and as a large payment is safe.

Ms.sagittarian

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 12:55:45 PM

Bitcoin has many advantages , it cannot be stolen, it can transact easily.it is digital currency, it can access anywhere and many more
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:27:51 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes

The advantages of having a bitcoins is of course you have the investment and you have the savings at the same time that is the perks of having a bitcoins for keeps. So i am advising you to buy them knownif you do not have any and if you have probably add much more because the price of the bitcoins today are very much cheaper so that is a great time you have a chance to gorw that money of yours for a year and i am sure you will gain a lot trust me
Watashi Yamashita

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 01:44:32 PM

There are lots of benefits of having bitcoin;

First, Bitcoin is a hassle free transaction.
There is no need to pass through boundaries and you can pay anytime, anywhere unlike other transactions such as banks where you have no control in sending or getting payments

Second, there is no paperwork in bitcoin.
Anyone can use bitcoin; girl, boy, teenager, midage--we can accept bitcoin because we do not have to submit any paperwork such as passport, ID, proof of address that are needed in some banks to be able to open an account.

Third, Bitcoin is a cheap transaction.
There is a very low fee or sometimes it has no fee at all when sending and getting payments using bitcoin actually the normal Bitcoin fee is 0.0005 BTC per transfer which is very low compare to other conventional banks.

Lastly, Bitcoin has an appreciating value.
Though Bitcoin flactuates, its initial cost was highly volatile and steadily increasing in value.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

I think the advantages of having bitcoin is a price that always fluctuate so that we must always be vigilant, for those who have more than 1000 btc of course difficult to sleep and always see bitcoin prices at least once in 3 hours.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 03:37:23 PM

There are lots of advantages that the bitcoin haves.  First it make the process more faster and convenient as well, through this they can lessen the cost and time allotted in every transaction which is very favorable to the public.
peterthegreat

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 04:13:50 PM

The advantages are many and the most important of which includes being able to transfer money to anyone at any time and anywhere in the world instantly. Try to grasp that for a second. Also you are the sole owner of your coins and no banks or governments owns your money.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
laryillary

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:00:51 PM

Excellent divisibility, simple transfer and verification of the authenticity of virtual coins, while preserving many advantages of cash.
tampesan

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 10:31:05 PM

the benefit I get from bitcoin is to help my family's economy. I have income from bitcoin that I can use to meet the needs of my family everyday.
finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

the benefit I get from bitcoin is to help my family's economy. I have income from bitcoin that I can use to meet the needs of my family everyday.

One of advantage having bitcoin is that you are having money that can help your family in providing your daily needs. It can help you to reach your dream as long as you dont stop striving for something new.

Even your just a student you can have source of income that will help you to pay your miscellaneous fee in school. Also it really makes you a lot of money  when you invest here, in just a couplebof months your 50+ will 600+ so it really makes us more confident than anyone else.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fotosonics

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

Having bitcoin is has opportunity to go in another world. Bitcoin has too risk to buy but you can do some effort in only free on some faucet but they get bitcoin using working on forum. This forum consist some ICO's or initial coin offerings you can gain some another coin and this is why the forum must build stronger.
terbetet

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:29:17 PM

The advantage that can be observable in the sense of using Bitcoin was its virtuality which makes it much easier to use and the transparency which enables us to see the movement of our money that we have in terms of using Bitcoin. The capability and capacity of Bitcoin to rise up its price became the main observable feature of Bitcoin that makes it beneficial on the part of the user because their initial holding can grow up into an even larger amount once the price of Bitcoin pumps up into a real big amount in the virtual market.

Wilfrer

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 11:35:15 PM

I think Bitcoin has a lot of advantages. Including decentralization, anonymous and extremely confidential. It helps people anonymously. Besides, it helps people to transact globally, just for the internet. On the other hand, it is quite safe and no one can steal it. Besides, anyone can join it because it's completely anonymous

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: