Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 12:40:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6503 times)
malbterxic

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:33:14 AM

I think Bitcoin has many benefits.
When making a Bitcoin transfer the fees are extremely low compared to conventional methods of moving money.  A normal Bitcoin fee is 0.0005 BTC per transfer, whereas with a typically international wire transfer you could expect to pay 700THB-1300THB per transaction.  Accepting credit cards will generally cost 3-5% of the transfer amount, which again is much more expensive than a Bitcoin transaction.
International wire transfers can take from a few days to more than a week, whereas Bitcoin transactions are generally confirmed with an hour.

I do not agree with these statements, the fact is that BTC has low commissions only when there are few transactions on the network,
but when the network is overloaded and the cost of bitcoin is high commission is not at all small, the same applies to the sending speed,
at me in December from a stock exchange poloniex BTC on a purse went 2 days.

toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:36:04 AM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
for me bitcoin is a future investment tool that utilizes technological advancement and era and bitcoin is cryptocurrency that can bring big enough profit when investing with it

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:38:22 AM

great advantage if you have bitcoin because you're making your own money and even at home slack and do nothing you can make just because bitcoin is better yet you can join trading and mining bitcoin has a self bank You can withdraw anywhere
long8899

Activity: 202
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:02:58 AM

bitcoin has helped many people making money. so it is the main reason people holds it.

also, it is the widely acceptable money in many main websites. so you can use bitcoin to buy other coins or tokens.

Houseman

Activity: 156

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:22:44 AM

Well having bitcoin in early stage bring me some earning especially last year, i manage to clear some of the debts and also reinvest in other coins. Thus it is more luckily that i invest in bitcoin early.

▮▮█ # metahashYour Gate to Decentralized Internet# metahash █▮▮
#TraceChain#MetaApps#MetaGate#MetaHashCoin
▮▮█▬▬▬▬▬❰Facebook❱▬❰Twitter❱▬❰Telegram❱▬❰Ann thread❱▬▬▬▬▬█▮▮
Moonbill

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:31:16 AM

Yes, bitcoin is very beneficial to everyone, it changes people's lives more richly, and is a stable source of income for everyone. I hope the bitcoin future will flourish and spread more widely.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 06:35:41 AM

well its sort of an investment which means if you have bitcoins, your money grows. and when forks happen the amount of btc you have will also be the amount of fork coins you will receive. say you have 10 btc, that means you also got 10 BCH. that is a great advantage that you'd want to keep. so how much BYTEBALLS would you have if you also have 10 BTC?  and you cna invest to many ICOs with the BTC you have.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fargoway

Activity: 164

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:37:29 AM

I believe that Bitcoin gave a huge boost for researchers to discover new opportunities with the help of the Internet. There are a lot of new ideas and startups thanks to Bitcoin. Yes, most of them are obviously useless, but a few of them may influence our everyday life significantly
iyus gmb

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:49:34 AM

having bitcoin money is the same as having a global currency.
the profit earned from buying and selling bitcoin will be higher, if the bitcoin value is higher. this bitcoin currency is not affected by politics or government in how many countries. in terms of security is bitcoin is safe from counterfeiting because virtual currency can not at any time be false because it has no form.
in contrast to the rupiah currency that has a physical form so prone to happen forgery.
eloymjb

Activity: 247
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:56:13 AM

the best advantage of having bitcoin in your life is the best easiest way to pay your bills and the opportunity to change your life. having a bitcoin is get your life in a new beginning that give you a reality of your dream.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dhka

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:58:01 AM

I believe that Bitcoin gave a huge boost for researchers to discover new opportunities with the help of the Internet. There are a lot of new ideas and startups thanks to Bitcoin. Yes, most of them are obviously useless, but a few of them may influence our everyday life significantly

Love your opinion. It is true that mamy ICOs are popping up lately and many of them are useless. But there are definitely some with significant usefullness among them all.
Blockchain for now is going to be the fuel for the new technology invention.

Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:46:36 AM

There are many advantages of having bitcoin, if you are a bitcoin lover you will find the advantages having on it. For me the most advantages of having bitcoin is being decentralized, we can access or use it anywhere anytime it is peer to peer.
dridinho

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:09:40 AM

it's like having gold ... its price can rise in any seconde , it's even better than gold as the price can rise very quickly but in the other hand it can fall very quickly too  Smiley and that's the risk we have to take as a bitcoin investors .
Fairy_90

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:12:59 AM

Bitcoin has many advantages and disadvantages compared to using localized currency, below is the biggest advantage of this currency is not reverse transaction. Businesses understand very well, when accepting payment by credit card, or even payment by bank, the sender is likely to be reversed or "reimbursed" for payment. Bitcoin is the only payment method that can not be repaid 100%, for this reason you should be careful when selling Bitcoins; Make sure you are selling them for a trustworthy buyer. Paperless, Anyone, from any country, of any age can receive Bitcoins within minutes. No ID card, passport or proof of address is required of all banks when you open a bank account. All you need to do to start a Bitcoin transaction is download Bitcoin and create a Bitcoin address. You can create 1000 different addresses if you want, there is no limit to the number of Bitcoin addresses. and lastly, fast and cheap transactions. As there is no middleman managing the Bitcoin transaction, the cost is zero.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1448
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:14:18 AM

That you can spend them.

Pardon my. If one have already been there.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
aimata27

Activity: 531

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 02:17:45 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes

Well I think the main advantage and use of bitcoin because it is a virtual money like you what you have said is that it can be a mode of payment transactions online. You can sell or buy things or services online using bitcoin or any other cryptocurrencies.
henry 94

Activity: 95

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:25:29 PM

You have so much advantage when you play bitcoin, because you know that they do not know about the computer that you are using with it and it will be the advantage of having a bitcoin. and when you pay a bigger amount of money they will be surprised and ask where your money comes from
Aslam418

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:31:12 PM

Bitcoin price go up up and up then we take big profit
And smal investment
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:37:40 PM

This has so many advantages you can get because if you do not know Bitcoin you will not know the benefits you get.
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:39:25 PM

I think the advantage of having bitcoin is that you can make huge profits by long term holding and learn some knowledge about blockchain, besides, we can know some friends who are good at investment, and we can get more ways from them
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: