Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 11:35:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the advantages of having Bitcoin?  (Read 6504 times)
Bohxz M4p4gm4h4l25

Activity: 339
Merit: 120

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

Making money, Most people are using bitcoin to making more money because of bitcoin's price going up with times. just a year and half ago, 1 BTC  was only worth 200$, now it worth more than 6000$. So BTC is the best asset right now.

I agree with that, the biggest advantage that we can acquire to this platform is that it was possible for it to make people profitable in simple and decentralized system in which you dont have to mandatory pay tax which may be a burden if your earning is supposed to be enough for you and your family, and the biggest disadvantage will be the volatility of its price which may be a threat to your money.
walemil

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

Holding or having bitcoin is highly advantageous and I recommend it to anyone who has never had the remarkable experience. I have used bitcoin to foot so many bills. From school fees payment to shopping and so on (I usually convert it to fiat currency before spending). As my bitcoin appreciated in price, I was able to do more than I thought.
miti bounty12

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:07:33 PM

the benefit of my bitcoins is a great deal for me. Not only saving time but also it's safe and cheap and no third party is required so you can really make one of a transaction at anyone living in any corner of the world. there is bitcoin for you and will give you a luxury that most people living in developing countries do not benefit. It will be more comfortable and safer because you will not have any money for you
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 03:51:55 PM

there are so many advantages of having bitcoin.firstly is the most popular investment all over the world.as a result we can get a huge amount of profits through this investment.again many online shop accept bitcoin.so we can be able to do online shopping through bitcoin and many more.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
kmlhsan

Activity: 106

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:39:22 PM

Bitcoin can make money in a little time. If you buy some bitcoin and wait for a year, you will get a handsome amount of profit. And even it is a virtual currency, you can use it in any online shopping site if they accept bitcoin. You can also convert your large amount of money in bitcoin which will carry in a wallet. This money will be safe.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:42:59 PM

I think the advantage of having  is that you can make huge profits by long term holding and learn some knowledge about blockchain, besides, we can know some friends who are good at investment, and we can get more ways from them
As it is one of the way online payments, its continued price increase in the market is its ultimate and greatest advantage. Without hard labor it gives you an oppertunity to earn big amount of money which you cannot earn easily with your regular job. You can also save it in your wallet as long as you want to and just sell it when the price is higher or whenever you want to depending on your needs.
davit putra
Copper Member

Activity: 409

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes

Aside from being a virtual currency, bitcoin can also be used for profitable investments, as bitcoin values will continue to rise, and many people use bitcoin as an investment to change lives in the future for the better.

Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

Every currency keeps on fluctuating and is not stable but those fluctuations are not as high as any digital currency like for example we have bitcoins.
Bitcoins due to this fluctuation will help you make more money.. you can buy at tha dip and sell at the pump or hold onto them for long term investments..
Take for example someone who brought 10 bitcoins for a dollar each back in the beginning how ..rich they would be right now..
Its really interesting that we do have Something to invest other than stock market .
It. Does needs a little documentation and is very easy to use and also for one to one international transaction you can use it its much easier than converting your fiat currency in someone else's and then they would have to convert again.
Its universal and decentralized there are tons of advantages there are a few ^

I strongly agree on your opinion that, every currency keeps on fluctuating and is not stable but those fluctuations are not as high as any digital currency like for example we have bitcoins and bitcoins due to this fluctuation will help you make more money, you can buy at tha dip and sell at the pump or hold onto them for long term investments. And adding also my opinion that, Due to the unique nature of virtual currencies, there are some inherent advantages to transacting through Bitcoin that users of other currencies do not get. In addition, there are lots of things that bitcoin can give like this is the only digital currency that can be a payment method paying our bills and credit card also.
Bounty-Manager

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:10:37 PM

Btc is cryptocurrency that the price some time could rise up, you buy btc low price and you can sell it when the price is high, and some time there are fork, i think it is other coin that gift to you free based how many btc you have and this coin have price to.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:13:35 PM

Btc is cryptocurrency that the price some time could rise up, you buy btc low price and you can sell it when the price is high, and some time there are fork, i think it is other coin that gift to you free based how many btc you have and this coin have price to.
There are actually so msny advantage of having bitcoin. First is that you can buy the things that you want to own if you have a lots of bitcoin. Second you can have a passive income by doing investing your money with bitcoin also. Third is that the transaction of bitcoin is really fast becasue it is digital based an virtual cryptocurrency.
The Social Wallet

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:20:25 PM

There are a lot of advantages of having bitcoin please. It has a lot of benefits it can use for support your family members and help to make you life more confortable and you can achieved something that you feel it is impossible for you bitcoin brings great advantages for the people who demand are higher!
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 05:21:40 PM

The main advantage of having bitcoin is since the value of an crypto currency is unstable so the value is sometimes up and sometimes down. So when the value is high then it's a profit for the investor. Crypto currency is usually an unstable currency. It's value mainly depends upon the investment.
Again, the bitcoin is also useful to transfer money easily. To me the main advantage of crypto currency is the fast transaction and also the availability. For being a internet based currency, crypto currency is available to any place of the earth where internet connection is available.
These are the main advantage to me. There are also other advantage of crypto currency or bitcoin.

xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:18:28 PM

Existence of bitcoin is a profitable thing because it allows you to send and receive instantly money in any place and at any time. There are no holidays in bank. There are no country borders. Any restrictions it isn't applied. The bitcoin gives to the users complete control over the money.
nakamura12

Activity: 2310
Merit: 671

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:42:08 PM

The only thing I know about Bitcoin is that it is a virtual 'money' but what are the other use of it? What are your advantages for having a bitcoin?  Roll Eyes
There are many advantages that we can get from having bitcoin.  First we can make oney out ouf bitcoining. Just using you gadgets like cellphones or laptops or PCs, we can now earn money. Another is that we can pay bills or we can make transactions easier because of bitcoin. Especially for those who do not want to go on a traffic jam  just to pay their bills. It really is very helpful and convenient in many ways we can even start business if we have enough savings from doing bitcoin.
Indeed, you can't deny that bitcoin has disavantages but don't worry it's only a test to test your capabilities of making bitcoin the best coin there is. Advantages of bitcoin is you can gain money by long term holding, paying bills, buying stuffs you want and many more. Bitcoin's price is the main reason why people got rich because it may go high or go low if demand of bitcoin is goind down but bitcoin's price may be low and that would be the chance to buy why you could still afford to buy and sell when it's price goes up again.

Nakamura12 Sig Space and Avatar 4 Rent
adjk7

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

To make money, many people make a lot of money with Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin keeps pace with the times. From the previous few hundred dollars to the thousands of dollars now, I think Bitcoin is the best investment.
ikiscream

Activity: 205

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:51:47 PM

there is no tax to hold millions of dollars in the wallet, and No Third Party Distractions when you transact with bitcoin
BinManR

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:05:51 PM

The advantage of bitcoin is its high volatility and profitability. a new and potential market and a crypto market that is not strictly controlled is also risky and also an advantage for investors.
Nsync

Activity: 62

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:12:06 PM

there are a lot of advantages of having bitcoin
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:21:29 PM

We all know that bitcoin is a good way of profitable investment. Bitcoin provides us an assurance for a sustainable life. despite of it's votality, it still enables us to gain a good profit. Through trusting it, we are able to save and earn. It's features also provides us a faster way to transact. Having it as a mode of payment is also a great way to transact more convenient and easier as well.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:23:56 PM

The advantage of possessing bitcoin is the ability to enjoy price appreciation in case bitcoin increases. The opportunity to remit your money to people in any place of the world where bitcoin is accepted and more important to be in control of your own finance without the need of any wealth manager or investment advisor to tell what to do with your money - And i called this FREEDOM.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: