Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:14:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60341 times)
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:10:37 AM

we still believe in you and will continue to support you, because we believe in this you are not guilty, should all think logically if jamalaezaz cheating should be from the first. in this case the tokenpay party that I'm sure is guilty
Even if the manager is cheating it's still not right that we are not getting paid, they have to find ways to pay for the work of their supporters.
The issue between the manager and the team are between them so participants should not be blame, honestly I only believe based on the evidence
and jamal here have shown their convo messages but the team keep silent.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:18:43 AM

we still believe in you and will continue to support you, because we believe in this you are not guilty, should all think logically if jamalaezaz cheating should be from the first. in this case the tokenpay party that I'm sure is guilty
Even if the manager is cheating it's still not right that we are not getting paid, they have to find ways to pay for the work of their supporters.
The issue between the manager and the team are between them so participants should not be blame, honestly I only believe based on the evidence
and jamal here have shown their convo messages but the team keep silent.

Because they are the real scammers.. they had no plan to pay the bounties from starting. but as long as their ICO was active they kept silent and stayed nice and polite with us and always say they'll pay bounties.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:08:12 PM

You need to announce to the wider world that Tokenpay refused to pay all bounty promised and that this behavior will undoubtedly also affect would-be buyers of the Tokenpay coin.

If Tokenpay can swindle bounty participants, so can they easily dump on unknowing traders and investors.
It's really dangerous, there are other amounts, much more. If the team has turned into a zombie, from the means for hunters, then what to say about higher means. Investors and traders must understand the dangers they face.
I think that if there is a hard time for the project, then the team will not fight for their project. They will just merge everything. This behavior is a bad sign.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
salterious

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

You need to announce to the wider world that Tokenpay refused to pay all bounty promised and that this behavior will undoubtedly also affect would-be buyers of the Tokenpay coin.

If Tokenpay can swindle bounty participants, so can they easily dump on unknowing traders and investors.
^^ This logic right here is what I am down with. They won't care if we spam a thread or two, but letting the world know via twitter, reddit, medium, slack, discord, riot, and any other medium being used will go a long way!

BLATANT SCAM HERE, DON'T INVEST. IF YOU DO INVEST DYOR, BUT I ASSURE YOU IT IS BAD.

INTERNATIONAL TRADING PLATFORM ►One-click Export
     EXPORT ONLINE     
ANN  Whitepaper    Telegram    Facebook    Steemit    YouTube    Twitter    Medium
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:07:50 PM

I read this thread and now I'm confused because I thought that only translations bounty and the management fee was not paid. Now I see, nothing was paid. If they don't pay a dime I don't understand why is so quiet?

Lately, Envion has problems because of lawsuits and bounty payments are on hold. Already there is 10 pages more each day in bounty thread and people join groups and talk how to act further together against Envion.

I don't see bounty hunters screaming here "Tokenpay scammers" or unite to fight for payout. Only Jamal tries to make some noise but he has so much red paint in account together with a countless scam and bad bounty management accusations, that I'm not convinced at all to trust him.

Jamal bought large chunk if not all Tokenpay coins from bounty hunters before bounty distribution. Am I right?
That is why Tokenpay accused him of scam and why bounty hunters don't complain. Because most of them get paid from Jamal and now only he is losing a lot of money. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 06:59:52 AM

I read this thread and now I'm confused because I thought that only translations bounty and the management fee was not paid. Now I see, nothing was paid. If they don't pay a dime I don't understand why is so quiet?

Lately, Envion has problems because of lawsuits and bounty payments are on hold. Already there is 10 pages more each day in bounty thread and people join groups and talk how to act further together against Envion.

I don't see bounty hunters screaming here "Tokenpay scammers" or unite to fight for payout. Only Jamal tries to make some noise but he has so much red paint in account together with a countless scam and bad bounty management accusations, that I'm not convinced at all to trust him.

Jamal bought large chunk if not all Tokenpay coins from bounty hunters before bounty distribution. Am I right?
That is why Tokenpay accused him of scam and why bounty hunters don't complain. Because most of them get paid from Jamal and now only he is losing a lot of money. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Actually I also don't have receive tokenpay bounty reward, we already submit claim form and post our tpay address in our bitcointalk profile, I think because of bounty hunter direct asking about bounty in official telegram channel, I saw that

Tokenpay team said that jamalaezaz scam
Jamalaezaz told us tokenpay scam and don't paid bounty reward

so actually I don't know which one is true, I only know that my tpay wallet (install more than 3 month) still don't have any tokens
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:18:12 PM

Actually I also don't have receive tokenpay bounty reward, we already submit claim form and post our tpay address in our bitcointalk profile, I think because of bounty hunter direct asking about bounty in official telegram channel, I saw that

so actually I don't know which one is true, I only know that my tpay wallet (install more than 3 month) still don't have any tokens

Let's try to reason logically. jamalaezaz itself did not receive a remuneration, and no one received it.
The team tokenpay blames, in that the spreadsheet has a mults. But in any company, it has. And this can not be the reason why not to pay all conscientious participants.
wojteks102

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:10:46 PM

I think you need to real the whole OP right again. Look Jamal didn't even receive his tokens from referral program (he got the probably biggest Chinese investor) and I'm not talking about campaign management right now.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 02:38:32 AM

I think you need to real the whole OP right again. Look Jamal didn't even receive his tokens from referral program (he got the probably biggest Chinese investor) and I'm not talking about campaign management right now.
From that reasons that jamal was given as proof of being scammed by this Tokenpay Team its clear states that the team hasn't any counter to that proof's. Therefore, a common sense for all of this even jamal cheated or not it was clearly states that the Team is not willing to pay the bounty. I wonder how this TokenPay team continued and closing it that there is no bounty at all, so, does i didn't trust its team even how good project tokenpay is.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:15:32 AM

From that reasons that jamal was given as proof of being scammed by this Tokenpay Team its clear states that the team hasn't any counter to that proof's. Therefore, a common sense for all of this even jamal cheated or not it was clearly states that the Team is not willing to pay the bounty. I wonder how this TokenPay team continued and closing it that there is no bounty at all, so, does i didn't trust its team even how good project tokenpay is.
This is not good for both Tokenpay team and for bounty hunters, it's a big scammed and this might affect the growth of the project.
They should not underestimate the power of the bounty participants because they help promote the project to succeed but they can also campaign
against the project.
mukul11122

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:25:52 AM

Shame on them.It was such a highly marketed product in Q1 2018.If TokenPay can do tis then anyone can do this.anks Jamalaezaz for letting us know about this scam.I was planning to invest in Tpay but you saved me.I think people should not be soo greedy as to take ones hard earned money deceitfully!
wojteks102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:31:32 AM

This is not good for both Tokenpay team and for bounty hunters, it's a big scammed and this might affect the growth of the project.
They should not underestimate the power of the bounty participants because they help promote the project to succeed but they can also campaign
against the project.
More interesting here is that they have got really good approach to the project (Yes, without bounty campaign scam) and they can't even provide proofs of their words - that jamal cheated with his team in this bounty campaign. Something is wrong here and it's very clear.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 03:50:52 AM

If you don't know who is true then read the first post of this thread.. I have posted proofs . I did not only bullish about tokenpay team. but tokenpay team only said that jamal Scam. but they don't have any proof of that which means they are the real scammers.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
cryptoneet

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:14:53 AM

anyone with half a brain knew tokenpay was a scam from the start.

greed is a hella drug
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:07:09 AM

greed is a hella drug
Despite the fact they scammed us, tpay coin has 179 rank on CMC. Total 24H trading volume is more than 1.5kk $ ! If they become popular we can raise this problem again & again !

Did anybody with enough karma points already created post about our problem on reddit?
wojteks102

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

greed is a hella drug
Despite the fact they scammed us, tpay coin has 179 rank on CMC. Total 24H trading volume is more than 1.5kk $ ! If they become popular we can raise this problem again & again !

Did anybody with enough karma points already created post about our problem on reddit?

I asked about week ago and there was no answer. But I'm still waiting for somebody with enough karma to make a post about this whole scam from TPAY.
zynan

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

This is the worst bounty campaign that I joined, I have a lot of hopes for TPAY and sad to know that this was a scam. Cry

╔╦═╦════╣◆ TOPEX.IO - ICO & Bounty for Brand New Cryptocurrency Exchange ◆╠════╦═╦╗
╠╬═╬═══╣with loss compensation and profit  distribution between TPX token holders ╠═══╬═╬╣
╚╩═╩═══╩══╣FACEBOOK ✅ ╠═══╣ TWITTER ✅ ╠═══╣TELEGRAM ✅ ╠══╩═══╩═╩╝
wojteks102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

This is the worst bounty campaign that I joined, I have a lot of hopes for TPAY and sad to know that this was a scam. Cry
Like many people here, so you're not alone. I think that the sadness is bigger when we look how many tokens need to be paid.
ju34400

Activity: 1274
Merit: 511

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:07:46 PM

yes it was one of worst campaign i did, with fidentiaX, managed also by jamal
we wont never be paid but at least it will give a lesson to dishonest managers and to credulous people
wojteks102

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:37:24 PM

yes it was one of worst campaign i did, with fidentiaX, managed also by jamal
we wont never be paid but at least it will give a lesson to dishonest managers and to credulous people

Don't blame Jamal for all the mess here, please read the whole OP in this thread and than discuss again here.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: