Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:44:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60339 times)
armaggedon

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

Made a mistake on selling account ddnt read rules

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:22:26 AM

is this still an issue?

they already ahead of their schedule and tpay already dropped below ico price just buy some

they already have partnership with verge and LTC

there are many bounty there that pays but no value

partnering with big companies doesn't prove them innocent.. I am sure when LTC and Verge realize about their this scam attempt. they'll reconsider their decision.

in my point of view they dont care about us bounty hunters so i moved on and bought more TPAY
they canceled the bounty hunter because of some abuser. and for me even if verge and ltc know about this and i know they know this already, they just dont care as long as the project delivers
they were way ahead of their schedule now so for me instead of crying myself because of bounties that has been cancelled im going to ride their train.

Please dont mind my reputation. i made a mistake of selling my account. i dont even know that selling of account is prohibited. its my fault cause i dont read the rules

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:07:14 PM

is this still an issue?

they already ahead of their schedule and tpay already dropped below ico price just buy some

partnering with big companies doesn't prove them innocent.. I am sure when LTC and Verge realize about their this scam attempt. they'll reconsider their decision.

in my point of view they dont care about us bounty hunters so i moved on and bought more TPAY
they canceled the bounty hunter because of some abuser. and for me even if verge and ltc know about this and i know they know this already, they just dont care as long as the project delivers
they were way ahead of their schedule now so for me instead of crying myself because of bounties that has been cancelled im going to ride their train.
Nobody here cries. The question of the obscene attitude to the community, which supported this project from the very beginning. I'm a member of this company, and I do not see any one reason not to pay me. I do not want this branch to disappear any time. Let it be their thorn in the ass.
sergsen

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:11:07 AM

is this still an issue?

Nobody here cries. The question of the obscene attitude to the community, which supported this project from the very beginning. I'm a member of this company, and I do not see any one reason not to pay me. I do not want this branch to disappear any time. Let it be their thorn in the ass.

Totally agree. Only I do not care to punish them, I look at them everything is fine with development, I want to return my debt.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:01:28 PM

is this still an issue?

Totally agree. Only I do not care to punish them, I look at them everything is fine with development, I want to return my debt.
right, we have to rise as a bounty hunter, i dont know who is right. but I still support this project by buying the token in exchange, because I'm sure the development will be good in the future.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

is this still an issue?

right, we have to rise as a bounty hunter, i dont know who is right. but I still support this project by buying the token in exchange, because I'm sure the development will be good in the future.
Sadly there would be no other wait but to wait for the right time that they'd be in jail atleast or anything bad. I hope something bad will happen with TPAY as it is a BIGTIME scam that fools clueless people.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Dimosscolorist

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:54:55 PM

Tomorrow  August 30th at 12:00PM EST on the TokenPay YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/tokenpay.
It must be live broadcast. I think we should try to ask them some questions.
We can not leave it, everyone must be avenged!!!!
Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:45:46 PM

is this still an issue?

Everyone wants to return their debt. We did our work, why would they not pay us. It is very bad that we hunters are not protected from such non-payers.

Tatsiana07

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:56:24 PM

Tomorrow  August 30th at 12:00PM EST on the TokenPay YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/tokenpay.
It must be live broadcast. I think we should try to ask them some questions.
We can not leave it, everyone must be avenged!!!!
Already today! An opportunity to find out the answer to our questions. We need every chance to use!

Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 10:57:55 PM

TokenPay price has been constantly taking a dive. Maybe its karma just doing its own thing. They did wrong by f**king up all the bounty participants and ate the tokens themselves. Greed though. I remember the project was under the radar until the bounty program brought it to the limelight

Dimosscolorist

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:52:47 AM

TokenPay price has been constantly taking a dive. Maybe its karma just doing its own thing. They did wrong by f**king up all the bounty participants and ate the tokens themselves. Greed though. I remember the project was under the radar until the bounty program brought it to the limelight
I do not believe in karma. I think jast that  the entire market is now in a bad condition. But we, the participants of this program, should insist on their own. Anyway.
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:34:36 PM

although this project does not want to pay bounty but I am very amazed because it turns out that the issue has no effect on the price of tokens. And even tokens are worthy of being long-term assets  Grin Grin

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Celendion

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

although this project does not want to pay bounty but I am very amazed because it turns out that the issue has no effect on the price of tokens. And even tokens are worthy of being long-term assets  Grin Grin
Yes it is . The project does look not bad. But how was it possible to abandon all participants of the company bounty, including the manager? This not normal.
I would not want to cooperate with such people.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Chrmel612

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:10:10 PM

Yes it is . The project does look not bad. But how was it possible to abandon all participants of the company bounty, including the manager? This not normal.
I would not want to cooperate with such people.
It's still doesn't reinstate the fact that Tokenpay has left it's obligation with the bounty participants. A thing that is shady in it's core. Those idiots who got TPAY are clueless cryptoholders.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
LuckyN

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:25:50 PM

Every relevant action in the publishing process such as paper submission and peer reviews will be registered in the blockchain and accessible to anyone, making #science more transparent, universal and open than ever before.
JasmineRose

Activity: 630
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:32:08 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2018, 01:04:11 AM by JasmineRose

Dont be worry, scammed will not succes in the future. The business will broke. God never lie, bad people will get bad something in the future. You can get more token from other bounty.

Chrmel612

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:31:59 PM

Dont be worry, scammed will not succes in the future. The business will broke. God never lie, bad people will get bad something in the future. You can get more token from other bounty.
Well they are near now on their all time low of 1.22.I hope it reach zero at the end of the year because TPAY has no real value at all.

Chrmel612

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:49:48 PM

Doing some events in a particular place is a great thing to do in order the this project will become more popular and also can attract new investors who is very interesting to invest in the said project. It'sa great promotion to the business because many will join and become curious about it. I'm very confident that it will be more successful.
What the hell you saying. You guys are disgustingly annoying now in bitcointalk.  Going to report your for spam and total non-sense.

taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:31:42 PM

Doing some events in a particular place is a great thing to do in order the this project will become more popular and also can attract new investors who is very interesting to invest in the said project. It'sa great promotion to the business because many will join and become curious about it. I'm very confident that it will be more successful.
What the hell you saying. You guys are disgustingly annoying now in bitcointalk.  Going to report your for spam and total non-sense.
It is likely that a person made a mistake the topic, or simply makes spam. 
Most of all, the embitter that the team of this project pretends that nothing happened. Just unconscionable idiots. They probably think that people will forget about it.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:41:35 AM

Well they are near now on their all time low of 1.22.I hope it reach zero at the end of the year because TPAY has no real value at all.
That is the price they will get because of scamming us bounty hunters, if they could have paid us, they will have a good reputation
but they choose to destroy the projects future just for a small amount of money compared to what they had successfully raised during the ICO.

STUDENTCOIN