Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 [72] 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60339 times)
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:53:12 AM

What are the basic measures you are going to take for mapping the decentralized data because most of the companies are looking for different types of data, from where you are going to collect the data?
This, one more. Before wrote, would read first what the branch is about!!!
I hope that the price of this koin will only fall. And people will refuse to adopt. Let people from the team send their own transactions to themselves.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RussellOlguin

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:03:22 AM

I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:41:31 PM

I have purchased some coins using the wallet. How much time does it take to get the coins in the wallet? Will I get a notification when the tokens finally come, or not? Thank you
Are you kidding, or what? This branch was created to protect the bounty hunters from fraud on the part of the team, and not to discuss the work of this platform. The tokenpay team threw all the hunters without payment. You should think about it well before taking part in it.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Jason-Schmidt

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:43:55 PM

Hey, everyone. The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It'sjust that here the discussions can be really fruitfull so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:52:51 PM

Hey, everyone. The community definitely appreciates the teams efforts. It'sjust that here the discussions can be really fruitfull so maybe someone from the team can stop by here and there and post some news or answers.

Ha ha ha Are you serious?

The team just ignores their community, they used the promotion services with the help of the bounty program and collected the maximum amount of money! As a result, they left all without payment and appropriated the money allocated for this program to merge them at a good price when it was possible.

In addition, they stole the wallet from another project SpectroCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577176.0, which came out much earlier on the market! It is better not to go to these scammers, the more so that there are projects on the market that are much better and more promising!
Dimosscolorist

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:32:47 PM

Ha ha ha Are you serious?

The team just ignores their community, they used the promotion services with the help of the bounty program and collected the maximum amount of money! As a result, they left all without payment and appropriated the money allocated for this program to merge them at a good price when it was possible.

In addition, they stole the wallet from another project SpectroCoin https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577176.0, which came out much earlier on the market! It is better not to go to these scammers, the more so that there are projects on the market that are much better and more promising!
Excellent, I did not know that.
And this is another great reason to not cooperate with these projects. Their joke with the hunters, is very bad ends for them.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:26:36 PM

The value of TPAY coins has taken serious beatings in the last couple of days already. According to Coinmarketcap.com, TokenPay has lost over 30% of the value in the past 7 days. And it's currently sitting somewhere around $1.3. I think It's the all time low so far. Somehow I don't feel sorry for the team since they rekt the community in the first place. Seems like a fallen ship already Wink No offense though

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:27:38 AM

The value of TPAY coins has taken serious beatings in the last couple of days already. According to Coinmarketcap.com, TokenPay has lost over 30% of the value in the past 7 days. And it's currently sitting somewhere around $1.3. I think It's the all time low so far. Somehow I don't feel sorry for the team since they rekt the community in the first place. Seems like a fallen ship already Wink No offense though
We are free to say whatever we like because we are not paid with our effort.
It's the all time low as of this date but I believe it will even drop more because of the bad reputation of the project regarding the bounty problem.
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:36:17 PM

We are free to say whatever we like because we are not paid with our effort.
It's the all time low as of this date but I believe it will even drop more because of the bad reputation of the project regarding the bounty problem.

It is very important that hunters should be together in such situations. The behavior of the TOKENPAY team should be a bad example to follow.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
HE[A]RTLESS

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:42:03 PM

why scam project everywhere.

have anyone have trick to spot it?
poicessra

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:55:38 PM

I hope whatever is on your whitepaper published on your website will be realized. So many ideas with very detailed whitepaper but they ended up not successfully.
minreeme

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:38:46 AM

No wonder that there is a huge interest for this kind of plan, as people in crypto are eager to spend their crypto in the fast,reliable and low-fee way. And the offer of this idea might be the solution for that!
summeryununtrium

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:21:46 AM

I think TPay a Blockchain coins on itself. Reward levels too attractive project up to 25,000 coins TPay = $ 175,000 just for the project owner. A project or attract participants. Shocked Shocked
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:59:22 AM

I think TPay a Blockchain coins on itself. Reward levels too attractive project up to 25,000 coins TPay = $ 175,000 just for the project owner. A project or attract participants. Shocked Shocked
The reward was really attractive that is why participants were attracted to join, but what they did is they scam the participants.
Until now, the about that is due to the bounty hunters were not yet distributed, it's sad for the bounty hunters.

STUDENTCOIN