Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60347 times)
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:15:27 PM

As per my own understanding token pay will lessen the hassle of every transactions in the credit cards and it will secure each transaction because it has a encrypted codes in which it cannot be hacked by the hackers.
BlasterS

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 07:27:24 PM

Token pay also wants to access the global financial network does this mean that the token pay if ever this project will be having a priviledge to look into.all the trandactions worldwid?
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:13:02 PM

TokenPay does not have any deal currently in place with Mastercard or any other credit or debit card provider. The intention is that TokenPay will enter into a card services relationship with either Mastercard or Visa.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:36:32 AM

Token pay also wants to access the global financial network does this mean that the token pay if ever this project will be having a priviledge to look into.all the trandactions worldwid?
If this project will become successful. Why not? Tokenpay may dominate globally because of it's platform. I am sure that there are many investors look for the progress of this project.

Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 01:41:08 AM

How many tokens will be in total? And on what exchanges is planned to reach this token after tokensale? And will be  burned any tokens if isn't selled?
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:51:37 AM

lately becoming more and more projects for the production of plastic cryptocurrency cards. but this project is special in its own way. while investing will not, I will watch

Do you mean debit cards or credit cards? yes now a days they are in demand coz we use fiat money. We convert cryptocurrency/bitcoin to fiat so we can use it to buy goods.

Having our own crypto debit card can ease the use of our crypto currency on purchasing and buying stuff on establishments . Not all establishment is accepting crypto currency for a payment method thats's why its a convinience once we got crypto cards.
Nowadays, we can use debit cards for any payments because cryptocurrency is not popular worldwide. Debit card is the convinient way to pay either on nerchants selling goods or services. I think that is in the platform of tokenpay. A user can transfer his digital currency to cash out or pay by the use of debit card.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:09:25 AM

How many tokens will be in total? And on what exchanges is planned to reach this token after tokensale? And will be  burned any tokens if isn't selled?
I just saw on their whitepaper that there are 25 million of coins produced. I just dont know if they will burn their unsold tokens but probably it may not happen unless many people didn't convey with their platform because tokenpay used the PoS. PoS attracts people to buy coins because they can be able to double their coins with this system. Tokenpay project is perfectly amazing! If we will predict what may happen, I am sure they will be successful.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 02:27:27 AM

I just saw on their whitepaper that there are 25 million of coins produced. I just dont know if they will burn their unsold tokens but probably it may not happen unless many people didn't convey with their platform because tokenpay used the PoS. PoS attracts people to buy coins because they can be able to double their coins with this system. Tokenpay project is perfectly amazing! If we will predict what may happen, I am sure they will be successful.
What is purpose of Proof-of-Stakes to their coins? Definitely, investors are the key to success of tokenpay's project. Investors are the reason why there are some projects who are successful. I know that tokenpay is much good than others. I am very sure that many people will persuade with their platform specially they have better features. Hope I can join with their signature campaign someday.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:02:15 AM

lately becoming more and more projects for the production of plastic cryptocurrency cards. but this project is special in its own way. while investing will not, I will watch

Do you mean debit cards or credit cards? yes now a days they are in demand coz we use fiat money. We convert cryptocurrency/bitcoin to fiat so we can use it to buy goods.

Having our own crypto debit card can ease the use of our crypto currency on purchasing and buying stuff on establishments . Not all establishment is accepting crypto currency for a payment method thats's why its a convinience once we got crypto cards.
Yeah! That is right! I believe that every people who uses digital currencies takes so long to transfer their accounts on digital wallet to purchase items. It is better to use debit card for easy payment. Good job tokenpay!

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:10:57 AM

Yeah! That is right! I believe that every people who uses digital currencies takes so long to transfer their accounts on digital wallet to purchase items. It is better to use debit card for easy payment. Good job tokenpay!
Is their debit card alternative way to pay or purchase? So your money in your digital wallet of tokenpay can cash out by the use of debit card? Meaning to say, debit card is the physical form of digital wallet?

ezbreezy08

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:56:10 AM

BREAKING NEWS:  TokenPay will be making a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT on Monday, 27th November.  Stay tuned for more information visit our website: https://www.tokenpay.com
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 04:38:17 AM

BREAKING NEWS:  TokenPay will be making a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT on Monday, 27th November.  Stay tuned for more information visit our website: https://www.tokenpay.com
Wow! There is an update in tokenpay and it is a big announcement. I wish it will contribute to it's platform. I will wait their announcement.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:12:22 AM

I just want to emphasize how tokenpay's integrated the use of PoS in order for a user to have their coins by holding their digital coins on a digital wallet.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 06:58:30 AM

Cheesy So basically this is Breaking News of Breaking News that will happen in next Monday, 27th September. Maybe this Breaking News can give some spoiler about next Breaking News?
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2017, 08:29:58 AM

BREAKING NEWS:  TokenPay will be making a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT on Monday, 27th November.  Stay tuned for more information visit our website: https://www.tokenpay.com
Cheesy So basically this is Breaking News of Breaking News that will happen in next Monday, 27th September. Maybe this Breaking News can give some spoiler about next Breaking News?
Cheesy

Breaking good news coin is a good idea with good features

Breaking bad news is that purporting to buy a dodgy bank in Vanuatu with ICO funds and issuing cards to use Worldwide is a pipe dream and a way of scamming ICO investors.  

Lol man, it took me 5 minutes to understand your statement and i still don't get it at all haha Cheesy Grin you just like explaining universe with quantum theory that involve how the universe will end. Even i don't know what i am talking about.
deejayce48

Activity: 185

A sports token that knows your favorite team

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:04:04 AM

Since Tokenpay applies AML and KYC procedures, on what extent do Tokenpay needs to know about our personal information. Do you have to know our current job or how many properties we have?

│  F Λ N C H Λ I N   by SportsCastr   │    A sports token that knows your favorite team
(    Private Sale OPEN on QRYPΓOS    )          ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        REDDIT        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

What exchange will this token go ? and how many token will be sale on total ? What if the token doesnt sale all of it will it token pay burn all of its unsold tokens ?
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:45:00 PM

I am very confident in terms of the security of token pay.
Because of the different codes and also passwords in the debit card so there's no need to worry of being hacked.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:57:12 PM

If only bitcoins works together with token pay these past few years i think that bitcoin is already known in many countries.
Bitmedrano040117

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 03:15:02 PM

I just want to emphasize how tokenpay's integrated the use of PoS in order for a user to have their coins by holding their digital coins on a digital wallet.
TokenPay is fostering a strong user driven community by allocating 25% of the total coins produced for Proof-of-Stake rewards.
The TPAY rewards are given at a distribution rate of 5% per year. Rewards are pro-rated and distributed on a daily basis. A typical user with 100 TPAY in a TokenPay branded wallet will receive 5 coins per year or 0.0137 TPAY per day. In this way you can see how can Tokenpay work to every users they're going to have.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: