Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:46:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN] TOKENPAY ⚡ SCAMMED 1 MILLION $ FROM BOUNTY AND REFERRAL PROGRAM ⚡  (Read 60342 times)
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:15:34 AM

Just downloaded the wallets. AMAZING tech. There is even an encrypted group chat feature built in which I can see will be utilized.

There is a wallet already? The last time I check, I cannot download it in my laptop. I will try again. Cheesy

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:30:45 AM

COUNTDOWN: Just 7 Days to TokenPay's Coin Sale!
Register now at https://www.tokenpay.com
100% Bonuses from Dec 7th - 13th
The day of tokensale nearly come. Everyone should take this opportunity because tokenpay gives promos. Just keep on viewing this project because it has the potential to become successful ICO.

The bonuses are just too juicy and I doubt if anyone would intentionally decide not to participate in the project. Overall, TokenPay is a real solid project ~ One of the best out there actually. We should see more funds roll in during the launch
100% discount and 100% referral bonus. Who's company gave like that promos? It is a real project. There's no more to fear because somehow tokenpay made the best.
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:37:30 AM

The day of tokensale nearly come. Everyone should take this opportunity because tokenpay gives promos. Just keep on viewing this project because it has the potential to become successful ICO.
In each day that we are awaiting with tokenpay's ICO. The more this project keeps updating. It is truly that tokenpay is not a scam. No worries for those who wants to participate in the tokensale.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:48:46 AM

As an avid monero user, because of stealth addresses and anonymity, this ico has we so wet. Have been waiting for something like this, can't miss this on folks plus those bonuses  Shocked
Set alarms or whatever now
You have to look up the project's other features. You may believe that tokenpay will be more secured coin than other coins. Eventually, tokenpay ICO is more attractive because of it's uniqueness.
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:55:11 AM

As an avid monero user, because of stealth addresses and anonymity, this ico has we so wet. Have been waiting for something like this, can't miss this on folks plus those bonuses  Shocked
Set alarms or whatever now
You have to look up the project's other features. You may believe that tokenpay will be more secured coin than other coins. Eventually, tokenpay ICO is more attractive because of it's uniqueness.
Monero is also the top most secured cryptocurrency. I am sure tokenpay also become one of them. Nonetheless, monero and tokenpay are both helpful to keep security and anonymity of a user. 4 days to go! Tokenpay pre ICO will start!

fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:29:46 AM

The bonuses are just too juicy and I doubt if anyone would intentionally decide not to participate in the project. Overall, TokenPay is a real solid project ~ One of the best out there actually. We should see more funds roll in during the launch

I think ico for TokenPay will succeed, because this is very interesting project that designed to enable secure transactions between multiple parties. Moreover TokenPay is planning to form a new bank charter, partner or acquire a licensed bank in Vanuatu. So i think this project has bright future
rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:55:39 PM

Cannot believe this SCAM thread is still being propped up by paid SHILLS with one line comments.   Cheesy

75% premine
Going to buy a bank in Vanuatu and issue cards usable worldwide
And somehow bypass all KYC/AML laws
Funds for cards come from zero knowledge transactions on the TOR network
Shady as fuck.

If that is not enough RED FLAGS for anyone, what else do you need.

Insert comment by next shill to change it to next page with a one line comment that is general and vague.   Cheesy

I understand you skepticism because the scams are out there and soon the government will be tracking all the icos down as more sec complaints are made.
But as far as this goes, a couple of points:

1) what premine ? This is all POS no mining possible.

2) the whitepaper clearly states that the bank will be KYC/AML compliant. Aside from that, can you  name just 2 other coins that are endeavoring to build infrastructure which is a must if crypto will be mainstream. The first to market will be huge. How many icos have you invested in that are just a wallet, a blockchain, POS or POW and nothing else ? Don't let skepticism keep you from making money. If you have fears look at the time line and get out before the date they say they will have a bank if you doubt it will happen.

3) Tor is used to send all types of altcoin transactions. Currently a little cumbersome but what do you think is shady about that? Monero is the closest competetor to this. If you use it
    you will understand and this is a step up from monero. If not, I hope you are paying your taxes at end of year because EVERY transaction is  taxable and must be reported
    to IRS. The only way crypto will be treated as money is if most retail transactions are fiat like, anonymous. Walk into store pay x price walk out and not have to worry about
    an audit because you buy a cup of coffee every morning using crypto.
Bobby park

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:29:36 PM

Cannot believe this SCAM thread is still being propped up by paid SHILLS with one line comments.   Cheesy

75% premine
Shady as fuck.

Insert comment by next shill to change it to next page with a one line comment that is general and vague.   Cheesy

I understand you skepticism because the scams are out there and soon the government will be tracking all the icos down as more sec complaints are made.

2) the whitepaper clearly states that the bank will be KYC/AML compliant. Aside from that, can you  name just 2 other coins that are endeavoring to build infrastructure which is a must if crypto will be mainstream. The first to market will be huge. How many icos have you invested in that are just a wallet, a blockchain, POS or POW and nothing else ? Don't let skepticism keep you from making money. If you have fears look at the time line and get out before the date they say they will have a bank if you doubt it will happen.

3) Tor is used to send all types of altcoin transactions. Currently a little cumbersome but what do you think is shady about that? Monero is the closest competetor to this. If you use it
    you will understand and this is a step up from monero. If not, I hope you are paying your taxes at end of year because EVERY transaction is  taxable and must be reported
    to IRS. The only way crypto will be treated as money is if most retail transactions are fiat like, anonymous. Walk into store pay x price walk out and not have to worry about
Nice one! He doesn't comprehend what was on the whitepaper. I guess there is no such thing as real coin unless someday, that coin will prove that it is legitimate. It is better to read and watch out tokenpay's progress rather than putting negative comments at the project.
rumax

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:01:59 PM

75% premine
Shady as fuck.

I already wrote to him that at the moment the situation with the license and maps looks unconvincing, but on the map they have it planned for the end of 2018. During this time, a lot can change and a license can be obtained much easier! If Token Pay takes a place in this niche he will have an extremely high capitalization, as competitors are not enough at the moment!
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:37:00 PM

So many shills ramping up this SCAM project. 

Lets get some facts straight. 

There is a 75% pre-mine (owners are going to keep most of it)
They will NEVER and do not intend to buy a bank in Vanuatu that is part of this SCAM
There is NEVER going to be a debit card because there is never going to be a bank
Read back a few pages the owners have paid some shills to post one line positive comments in this whole thread, that is what the majority of it is.

Stay away from this SCAM ICO.

Keep up your inventing stories. How could you know that there is 75% premine? Are you sure that you read first the whitepaper of tokenpay? One line positive comments, it reflects that tokenpay is amazing project.

Roukawa

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:04:58 PM

They will NEVER and do not intend to buy a bank in Vanuatu that is part of this SCAM
There is NEVER going to be a debit card because there is never going to be a bank
Read back a few pages the owners have paid some shills to post one line positive comments in this whole thread, that is what the majority of it is.

Keep up your inventing stories. How could you know that there is 75% premine? Are you sure that you read first the whitepaper of tokenpay? One line positive comments, it reflects that tokenpay is amazing project.
I think he needs to review first what he saw on the whitepaper of tokenpay. Before criticizing this project look up first it's platform. You don't believe? Well, believe because even in the moon there are people who walked. It means that nothing is impossible.

shandiem14

Merit: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:57:56 PM

I think he needs to review first what he saw on the whitepaper of tokenpay. Before criticizing this project look up first it's platform. You don't believe? Well, believe because even in the moon there are people who walked. It means that nothing is impossible.
People hate changes. the world is changing and blockchain is going to change everything. That's why Tokenpay has a big impact to a traditional bank that will implement decentralize transaction however tokenpay debit card will use it in a transaction thru peer2peer transaction
rohqit

Activity: 197

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:11:12 PM

can someone clarify the bonus structure:

1) here on page 1 it says during first 7 days bonus is 50% and referral 20%
2) On www.tokenpay.com during first 7 days bonus is 100% and referral 100%

whats going on?
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:28:02 PM

Sooner also death and ageing will be prevented and human brain in a robot so what is impossible in our eyes right now will be possible. Negative comments also can turn into possitive in a glimpse of a proof. Tokenpay is in existence already, they are just ulgrading.
Elel

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:56:50 PM

ICYMI: VergeCurrency Founder and Lead Developer joins TokenPay Advisory Board

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DP1zb1nVAAAtSns?format=png

VergeCurrency Lead Developer Sunerok, has  joined the TokenPay Advisory board prior to the start of the token sale event slated for 7th December 2017 . At TokenPay, Sunerok will be ensuring that TokenPay contracts and services are up to standard.

TokenPay is a full fledged and licensed  International bank on the blockchain powered with a multi-currency exchange and wallets.

Learn More: https://tokenpay.com

It is a goodnews in knowing this so that skeptics will not think these people are also insane in joining Tokenpay. Bashers will not stop, they think everyone is like them. I am pretty sure they had seen the great potential in Tokenpay before joining and supporting it.
money2crypto

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:10:31 PM

I love to see new tokens because the potential is so great, i can't wait to see what this one hold especially after so much response!
sidik7

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 11:13:40 PM

Desain on TokenPay , that very simpe with a high secure it can be solution on future ,
to change on revolution coin  , i think it can be alternatif for people for investing on money to this project
dont be late for see opening on tokensale
money2crypto

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:15:14 PM

Is anyone currently involved in their communities to this point? Id love to hear more
shandiem14

Merit: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:42:47 PM

Desain on TokenPay , that very simpe with a high secure it can be solution on future ,
to change on revolution coin  , i think it can be alternatif for people for investing on money to this project
dont be late for see opening on tokensale
a promising project that gives you an anonymous that connects people without any transaction in the blockchain. decentralized is everything, with this coin people will enjoy it's privacy.
Bobby park

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:50:44 PM

I love to see new tokens because the potential is so great, i can't wait to see what this one hold especially after so much response!

This project contains different assets. That is the reason why it has the potential to be the top cryptocurrency in 2018. Tokenpay has the capability to secure the transactions. Awesome project!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: