Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:47:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37709 times)
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:44:54 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 01:20:06 AM by Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

I have a technical question to ask, if anyone knows an answer.  A team member would be nice, if any exists on here, but I doubt that's the case. So I'm left with the most thoughtful thread I could find on the subject, which appears to be this one.

First off, I'm a fan of Credits, but not because of the hype. I'm fan, because "Federation Credits" was the literal prophetic vision of Gene Roddenberry, the creator of Star Trek. This was the money used in the series, but it only rarely came into the script, because he wanted to portray a world where money wasn't very important, and God bless him for that.  

Nevertheless, as Cyrano Jones so aptly stated, if not for the pursuit of money, what would happen to man's search for knowledge?

https://youtu.be/k8inXKEwDGs

I've been studying the off-chain projects, which are attempting to solve transaction speed and scalability problems, using off-chain transactions to accomplish the billions of transactions per second that will one day be required of all these decentralized platforms; or the BIG one that eventually wins the game. So many actions don't need to be on the blockchain, and even more can be scaled back, and then sent through in larger bundles. In other words, you may not need as much speed, with more scalable planning.

What is the plan of Credits to perform off-chain transactions, similar to what the lightning network is to Bitcoin, or Trinity is to Neo?

I'm not a tech person, so please put your explanation into relatively simple words to explain the plan, because I know enough now, to know that not everything can be performed on-chain, at least not immediately, such as when a small task or action is performed on the platform. Take computer gaming for example, or even micro transactions. Why put these on the chain, when you can take them off, until enough actions are built up, or a daily accumulation is desired on-chain?

Saying over and over that you're able to provide high speed, and I assume "on-chain" transactions, in fact may be a technical blunder built more on "hype" than reality. Especially given what I'm hearing from other smart people in the space, who are working very hard to make a platform that is truly scalable.

How about a little less hype, and a little more reality, given that your truest limitations will be the Internet speeds that are available, anyway. That's the whole floundering problem of DeepBrain Chain, for example. They won't be able to accomplish what they want, due to low Internet speeds, and this has been essentially proven by people who care enough to simply look at the size of the files they say they want to work with.

I have no problem with a pump and dump deal. No problem at all, but it would be nice to genuinely believe in a platform that REALLY can take on the challenges of Internet Speed as the primary limiting factor. It's BS to suggest that all these transactions can take place on-chain, when your Internet speeds won't allow it in the first place.

REALITY CHECK FOLKS ...

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matthewtalbot

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:50:40 AM

In the SWOT-analysis of your platform you’re claiming that many users will be interested in your project. Why are you so confident of that?
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:56:02 AM

In the SWOT-analysis of your platform you’re claiming that many users will be interested in your project. Why are you so confident of that?
Because there’re no analogues of this product while the demand for the solutions like this exists.
kacakkipri

Activity: 350
Merit: 171

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

I prefer new block chains instead of erc20 tokens. I believe that they both serve the system better and earn it better. I follow this project in few weeks, gonna try to invest.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
matthewtalbot

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:02:00 AM

Because there’re no analogues of this product while the demand for the solutions like this exists.
Very well, but what of the competitors launch their products in the same industry a bit earlier than Credits?
scifilover

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:06:10 AM

Very well, but what of the competitors launch their products in the same industry a bit earlier than Credits?
Personally, i havent seen the competitor companies which would provide such worked out and detailed action plan.
matthewtalbot

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:12:17 AM

Personally, i havent seen the competitor companies which would provide such worked out and detailed action plan.
Making a plan isnt a problem, the problem is to attract investment. What’s the platform’s progress in this case?
scifilover

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 06:18:09 AM

Making a plan isnt a problem, the problem is to attract investment. What’s the platform’s progress in this case?
I’d rather say that it’s excellent. The main stage of the token sale hasnt started yet, but the team has already managed to collect more than $3 million.
iBinatog

Activity: 68

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 06:40:11 AM

I'm looking forward to your Alpha release. Pretty sure this ICO will be finished as soon as it opens so it's a good thing you guys put a cap on every individual. Solid ICOs without individual cap always ends up on gas war.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 08:15:14 AM

I have a technical question to ask, if anyone knows an answer.  A team member would be nice, if any exists on here, but I doubt that's the case. So I'm left with the most thoughtful thread I could find on the subject, which appears to be this one.

First off, I'm a fan of Credits, but not because of the hype. I'm fan, because "Federation Credits" was the literal prophetic vision of Gene Roddenberry, the creator of Star Trek. This was the money used in the series, but it only rarely came into the script, because he wanted to portray a world where money wasn't very important, and God bless him for that.  

Nevertheless, as Cyrano Jones so aptly stated, if not for the pursuit of money, what would happen to man's search for knowledge?

https://youtu.be/k8inXKEwDGs

I've been studying the off-chain projects, which are attempting to solve transaction speed and scalability problems, using off-chain transactions to accomplish the billions of transactions per second that will one day be required of all these decentralized platforms; or the BIG one that eventually wins the game. So many actions don't need to be on the blockchain, and even more can be scaled back, and then sent through in larger bundles. In other words, you may not need as much speed, with more scalable planning.

What is the plan of Credits to perform off-chain transactions, similar to what the lightning network is to Bitcoin, or Trinity is to Neo?

I'm not a tech person, so please put your explanation into relatively simple words to explain the plan, because I know enough now, to know that not everything can be performed on-chain, at least not immediately, such as when a small task or action is performed on the platform. Take computer gaming for example, or even micro transactions. Why put these on the chain, when you can take them off, until enough actions are built up, or a daily accumulation is desired on-chain?

Saying over and over that you're able to provide high speed, and I assume "on-chain" transactions, in fact may be a technical blunder built more on "hype" than reality. Especially given what I'm hearing from other smart people in the space, who are working very hard to make a platform that is truly scalable.

How about a little less hype, and a little more reality, given that your truest limitations will be the Internet speeds that are available, anyway. That's the whole floundering problem of DeepBrain Chain, for example. They won't be able to accomplish what they want, due to low Internet speeds, and this has been essentially proven by people who care enough to simply look at the size of the files they say they want to work with.

I have no problem with a pump and dump deal. No problem at all, but it would be nice to genuinely believe in a platform that REALLY can take on the challenges of Internet Speed as the primary limiting factor. It's BS to suggest that all these transactions can take place on-chain, when your Internet speeds won't allow it in the first place.

REALITY CHECK FOLKS ...

Be like vulcan and read the whitepaper, this is just Platonian stuff.  Wink Wink
Jimmi Andersen

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:45:22 AM

"STRATEGIC GOALS
We are confident that the financial sector is moving towards
decentralization. The role of CREDITS cryptocurrency and
decentralized services will grow exponentially:
• Achieving 1 million users of services that will be created
on the platform over the next 3 years.
• The rising value of CREDITS cryptocurrency; with a
desired outcome of 1,000x gain over 3 years"

Seriously? Do you really think it's okay to say how much you think/hope that people will be able to earn by participating in the ICO? Serious projects don't have to do that. Ethereum has increased by 1000x but the developers didn't have to say anything about desired token price in the future to get people to invest. This is a huge red flag to me. So much so that I'm not sure if I will buy any credits. It probably also makes credits a security and I don't think that crypto exchanges are allowed to list securities.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
lok5874

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:52:01 AM

Hey there. What’s the soft cap of your platform?
ggcript

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:59:15 AM

If nothing has changed, it’ll be $15 million.
RonMank

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 11:26:52 AM

"STRATEGIC GOALS

Seriously? Do you really think it's okay to say how much you think/hope that people will be able to earn by participating in the ICO? Serious projects don't have to do that. Ethereum has increased by 1000x but the developers didn't have to say anything about desired token price in the future to get people to invest. This is a huge red flag to me. So much so that I'm not sure if I will buy any credits. It probably also makes credits a security and I don't think that crypto exchanges are allowed to list securities.

There are much more RED FLAGS.

Yesterday for example i saw a video of the CEO. He is not really confident about the team.

go to here please:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zubbi0q9lkk

Go to 53:10

He doesnt have any confidence in himself, or his team.
advertkane121

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:12:14 PM

Good afternoon. What part of the tokens issue will be put on the ICO?
jager44

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:00:46 PM

Good afternoon. What part of the tokens issue will be put on the ICO?
60%, that is about 600 million tokens
Karl Max

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

We would like to present our strategic partner TravelChain – decentralized data exchange for the travel industry. It is an open source blockchain managed by all market players. Access to the TravelChain ecosystem data can significantly reduce marketing costs of business. TravelChain is a platform for millions of users and is very interested in the opportunities CREDITS platform provides.

https://credits.com/en/Home/New_Ins/2279

Karl Max

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

What's CREDITS advantages and technical details? Watch Arjan Eikelenboom interview about CREDITS blockchain platform, smart contracts and upcoming ICO at The North American Bitcoin Conference.

https://youtu.be/kjmbllepQ-c
coinsniperX

Activity: 404

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

It was reached already on pre-ico stage, it was 1.5 mln$ in ETH
coinsniperX

Activity: 404

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:56:06 PM

"STRATEGIC GOALS

There are much more RED FLAGS.

Yesterday for example i saw a video of the CEO. He is not really confident about the team.

go to here please:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zubbi0q9lkk

Go to 53:10

He doesnt have any confidence in himself, or his team.
RonMark, I don't understand what are you doing here. I have read your previous posts and they are all about that this project is a scam, it's impossible and other shit, but you don't leave this thread and continue posting your shit here, more and more, and I can assume that you is just a shit-bot and nothing more. When I don't like any project I just passing by it, or leave one constructive comment, but you are doing something another, your goal is to spread the panic and bad mood here. I already saw many such bots, and I'm sure that you is one of them.
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: