Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:35:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:38:10 AM

The bounty distribution yesterday didnt affect the price much. many are holders, i sold 50% and will HoDL the remaining 6000+ CS tokens until it reach its full potential.
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 06:00:35 AM

This morning I asked & received confirmation in the CREDITS-telegramgroup about the rumours that this week a proof-video of the tx would be released.

I addressed all moderators and it was shortly confirmed that the video will be released before March 19th, which is next week Money. An exact date hasn't been given but since today (in Europe it is) is the 16th of March, there's only today, tomorrow Saturday 17th and the day after tomorrow Sunday 18th left.

I hope people that are criticizing / doubting CREDITS will also get an answer to their questions.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Dynika

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:31:33 AM

The bounty distribution yesterday didnt affect the price much. many are holders, i sold 50% and will HoDL the remaining 6000+ CS tokens until it reach its full potential.
Strong project! The price has already begun to rise. I think that by the summer we are waiting for a strong pump! Just need news about the launch of the platform.
urban.solinc

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:06:58 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 09:53:40 AM by urban.solinc

Can you give some evidence you were banned only for asking for the proof? Because I saw a lot of FUD-ers on Credits Telegram and there were some really ignorant, hateful people spreading nonsense and it's no wonder many were banned. Many people were also asking the same question over and over again when it was already answered, so it was absolutely necessary to ban them to keep the discussion at least somewhat informative and civil. On the other side there's also many lambos and mooners, but enthusiasm is not really bannable offense.
They were a lot of people banned on telegram. Search the net and you will find out yourself.
Deleting posts on reddit from the army they created.
Deleting posts on medium when their army reported about it too. Plenty of times.
For the last time. ITS NOT FUD ASKING FOR PROOFS!
They made a statement about 300k transcations and as everybody knows you have to prove your statement too. Thats how things work.
They made a statement about 1.000.000 and 300k TPS but their "expert devs" used MD5 for providing private keys.
They made a statement about 1.000.000 and 300k TPS but they need bots to promote their sh*ty coin.
They made a statement about 1.000.000 and 300k TPS but their whitepaper is written by basic marketers.
These statements and how they are acting are two contradictory things.
And I said that they had to ban people because they were just spreading hate or nonsense by screaming SCAM! STUPID INVENSTORS!... so I can see why a legitimate FUD-er could be mistaken for a troll.

And I also know for a fact that at least 1 guy was banned for trolling and yelling "scam" and he later went on some forum to complain he was banned for no particular reason. So you see why I can't completely believe you when you say that you were banned for no reason.
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:55:45 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 10:34:04 AM by sebastian787

CREDITS will undoubtedly become the king rose in recent months after the ICO launch, 10 times earnings and warlords, who really did not.
Another marketer from Suppoman academy. You forgot to mention the 1000x rise.
The king of the kings and the blockchain of the blockchains with no github and MD5 hashing.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:19:44 AM

They were a lot of people banned on telegram. Search the net and you will find out yourself.
Deleting posts on reddit from the army they created.
Deleting posts on medium when their army reported about it too. Plenty of times.
For the last time. ITS NOT FUD ASKING FOR PROOFS!
They made a statement about 300k transcations and as everybody knows you have to prove your statement too. Thats how things work.
They made a statement about 1.000.000 and 300k TPS but their "expert devs" used MD5 for providing private keys.
They made a statement about 1.000.000 and 300k TPS but they need bots to promote their sh*ty coin.
They made a statement about 1.000.000 and 300k TPS but their whitepaper is written by basic marketers.
These statements and how they are acting are two contradictory things.

Empty vessels make the most noise.
Why do you keep coming here and posting things no one cares to know?
If you don't like the project, go to fuck away and do something better with your fucking time.
If you can't find anything better to do just fucking die

I like making scammers angry.
I like spending my time exposing scammers. Do you have a problem with that you piece of sh*t?
You can go and cry in the corner with other scammers that passed from here just to comment on me.

Check this guy's posts for eBTC coin. He is just a looser.

I will be here for now and soon im coming to check eBTC too you scam!

WASO WASO WASO WASO WASO

pno

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:55:15 AM

why the fuck everyone is talking stupid shit about this project ? they didn't proved anything so far ? they said they have completed a test and claim they reached 300k tps but where is the proof ? and the explanation . was the test performed in a real world like environment ? if you made 4x or nx from this ICO that tells nothing about the validity of the project .. this is a scam until proven otherwise.

Nobody cares apparently. Invested people didn't even try to use their "product", they just ride the pump. Even the fact, that their token's smart contract can freeze anyone's tokens (including IDEX/ED/KuCoin , you name it) doesn't stop people from trading.
Moreover, even though they claim they locked certain amount of tokens for a year, nothing stops the owner of the contract from forcing the unlock of those tokens at any time.

But hey, who am I? just another fudder :-)

Edit: typos

Just created 2 wallets, made a transaction between them and it worked. I didn't even have time to switch the window that the transaction was made. But it doesnt shows on monitor yet.
Just do the same and see by yourself, it's faster than create a newbie account..

How convenient(for non-working product) that it doesn't show your transaction !

Did it change your balances? Could you kindly post private/public keys of your test accounts, so that everyone can assess your statement? It is a testnet, so it doesn't harm to share this info.

So amintek15, you poured into this forum a lie and doesn't even want to reply?
To everyone who believes in "technology" and running "testnet" and working "wallet", could you please at least try to repeat experiment with transfer between two newly created wallets and report back if it was successful for you or not (along with test private keys and link to the transaction of course).
therat

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:24:37 AM

So amintek15, you poured into this forum a lie and doesn't even want to reply?
To everyone who believes in "technology" and running "testnet" and working "wallet", could you please at least try to repeat experiment with transfer between two newly created wallets and report back if it was successful for you or not (along with test private keys and link to the transaction of course).

It's just like Credits have been doing. Just spitting out some bullshit claims, pointless articles with flashy images and buzzwords.
And keep on doing that over and over, censoring everyone and not caring about that because they know people are ignorant and so easy to fool. Just say that their $1000 investment could make a million one day and that's enough. They will risk it no matter what, even with a product as shit as this one lol.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

CREDITS will undoubtedly become the king rose in recent months after the ICO launch, 10 times earnings and warlords, who really did not.
The king of the kings and the blockchain of the blockchains with no github and MD5 hashing.

Hi you got a point it's time for the dev to address this, they are considered to compete  ethereum in terms of features, let's see if they can really live to that, price surprisingly is still stable even though all coins are showing red and bounty participants selling their stakes.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:40:12 AM

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

Thanks for that helpful info.

I agree that they are definitely not fly by night characters.  People who haven't started their own business are clueless to how important hype is, in the initial stages. You're often flying by the seat of your pants, until you make it.  You basically fake it until you make it, sometimes, and of course you have competition that tries to take you down, etc.

The rumors that I'm hearing from people I trust to tell me the truth,  and who have far more time to research the project, than I do, are saying that the prototype is real, and not fake, and they are buying more Credits.

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
sebastian787

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:44:04 AM

Dont be naive you guys.

Here you can see how their business has grown up.
Here you can see how shady and foxy they are trying to convince newcomers to invest in this sh*ty scam project.
Now call me FUDer again you scams!

1st account

2nd account

More surprises soon!
Stay tuned and be cautious guys!
sebastian787

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:52:02 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 12:15:17 PM by sebastian787

Hi you got a point it's time for the dev to address this, they are considered to compete  ethereum in terms of features, let's see if they can really live to that, price surprisingly is still stable even though all coins are showing red and bounty participants selling their stakes.

They created an army behind supporting all this project with fake accounts and bots.
Only here we are free to speak out the truth. Anywhere else you get banned.
So here we are 3 guys warning newcomers they are thinking to invest, but they have hundreds of fake accounts and bots praising their sh*ty coin.
And as you see above not all accounts are fresh. This is a well done organized scam.

devilzero

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

Hi you got a point it's time for the dev to address this, they are considered to compete  ethereum in terms of features, let's see if they can really live to that, price surprisingly is still stable even though all coins are showing red and bounty participants selling their stakes.

They created an army behind supporting all this project with fake accounts and bots.
So here we are 3 guys warning newcomers they are thinking to invest, but they have hundreds of fake accounts and bots praising they sh*ty coin.
And as you see above not all accounts are fresh. This is a well done organized scam.

Brother, is it sure that the project team is organized?  I think we need to be more cautious.

neferpitou

Activity: 31

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:45:10 PM

bounty participants are smarter now. they now hodl what they earn and wait for it to make a good profit. I'm still holding 100% of what i get on the bounty campaign.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:48:51 PM

bounty participants are smarter now. they now hodl what they earn and wait for it to make a good profit. I'm still holding 100% of what i get on the bounty campaign.
I agree with you . There are no signs of a full recovery and the CS is still very cheap at the moment. I think bounty hunters will sell CS for a better price when the Crypto market goes into May or June as this is a decisive time for the entire cryptocurrency market.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

Hi you got a point it's time for the dev to address this, they are considered to compete  ethereum in terms of features, let's see if they can really live to that, price surprisingly is still stable even though all coins are showing red and bounty participants selling their stakes.

So here we are 3 guys warning newcomers they are thinking to invest, but they have hundreds of fake accounts and bots praising their sh*ty coin.

If this is an organized scam they will be eventually exposed I've seen a youtube video about credits about being a scam and they have point, they should give us a beta version of their platform if there is one, or this coin will end up a pump and dump coin.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
sebastian787

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:55:12 PM

Wait for scamming you then. Come back later and start complaining and crying.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:04:02 PM

If this is an organized scam they will be eventually exposed I've seen a youtube video about credits about being a scam and they have point, they should give us a beta version of their platform if there is one, or this coin will end up a pump and dump coin.

A classic pump and dump coin that will scam everyone. A scam project that got very popular from the "professional" marketers praising their sh*ty coin and because suppoman the youtube scammer promoted them as he does with ANY coin that pays him.

thorRJ

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:06:10 PM

I agree with you . There are no signs of a full recovery and the CS is still very cheap at the moment. I think bounty hunters will sell CS for a better price when the Crypto market goes into May or June as this is a decisive time for the entire cryptocurrency market.

Well, in my point of view the value dropped was not because of the bounty hunters, but if you notice the general market of Cripto, almost 80% is in free fall.

OI
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:56:25 PM

Strong project! The price has already begun to rise. I think that by the summer we are waiting for a strong pump! Just need news about the launch of the platform.

It seems the price is currently pretty stable and performing acceptably. What was the average ICO price?
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: