Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:15:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:33:19 PM

Bounty tokens have strongly influenced the price. For 8 hours the price fell by 17%. And the fall continues((

Coupled with the broad market downturn, generally, it's to be expected, and Credits has actually held up better than most other Altcoins in the downturn.

Now is the time to buy, because investors are waiting for a double bottom, I expect, and it may come today. You should start scaling in, buying as it goes down.

Double bottoms are good for for the technical aspects of the coin, and I welcome it. My money is lying in wait, watching the bear hibernate quietly.

Hope you see your scam's coin price going Zero soon. Hopefully people can realize how shady this project is and dump this coin soon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:39:08 PM

Today I bought a lot of CS at good prices thanks to the bounty hunters, they helped dump CS prices down a bit, I believe your will regret later. Take a look at the roadmap you will see what I say is true
I agree with you . Most 60% of bounty hunters sell all CS to ETH and this has a huge impact on CS's current prices but I'm going to buy a lot more CS because I believe in this project and the project team always keep up with the good news that makes many investors feel safe when buying a CS

You are trembling in the idea that everyone is dumping their credits and you just leave comments to support your personal investment!
Shady representatives and stupid supporters like you can keep their investment until the end.
We dont care about you. We care for newcomers you are trying to convince to buy your sh*ty coin!

We are still waiting for proofs for everything they are claiming plus an answer from the team about the weird transactions that happens the last days!
sebastian787

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:59:25 PM

I had to ban Sebastian from the FUD feed.

For the technical traders out there, how about that falling wedge failure with Credits last night?  Interesting .....

I've been trying to read up on what a falling wedge failure means, longer term, but have come up empty.  I need some breakfast, I expect.

The reason is obvious, the falling wedge failed because of the market's extreme downturn, COUPLED with the bounty release.  However, from a purely technical perspective, I'm curious if we will see a bigger pop, later, as anxious investors, who were waiting for that wedge to fail, REALLY PILE IN, above where the normal reversal should have taken place.

Again, just my theory, but I'm scaling in more credits as the gift of the bounty continues. They are like pennies from Heaven.

You wish you can ban me you scam!
You talk like suppoman! "pennies from heaven" "1000x" "Best ICO of 2018" bla bla bla!
Everyone knows you are a scammer now.

Is FUD asking for proofs you fool?
Is FUD telling that you banned many from telegram?
Is FUD telling that your sh*ty coin used MD5 for private keys?
Is FUD telling that your shady representative are using bots to promote their sh*ty coin?
Is FUD telling that some of the partners your sh*ty coin uses are scams?
Is FUD asking to see their Github?
Is FUD showing that anyone could send 7 credits and receive 100 on the test they made?
Is FUD showing the owner's address and 2 more multisignature wallets sent the same day 700 eth to a new address and then this money went on binance wallet?
Is FUD showing that the last days the owner's wallet is distributing his 50% balance to 6 different addresses for no reason?
Is FUD you deleted many posts on medium and reddit that exposed your shady project?
Is FUD that credits used Suppoman the ICO scammer from promoting your coin?
Is FUD we see every day new accounts just saying pretty words trying to convince newcomers to invest in this project while they see it diying?

These are no FUD you scam! These are FACTS.
NathanJackson

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:05:13 PM

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS
sebastian787

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:15:44 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 04:48:52 PM by sebastian787

I researched a bit more. The CEO has a website credits.ru since 2011 and had 11 odd devs earlier. They would have tried to acquire credits.com earlier. Clearly they are not fly by night. Only question is whether they achieved 1mn TPS

These devs are so "good" that added MD5 hashing for providing private keys.
These devs are so "good" that when they tested it you could send 7 credits and receive 100.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIo4YX7eHDc&t=473s

But they are capable of creating a next generation blockchain achieving 300k or 1.000.000.000 TPS.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 04:54:58 PM

You newcomers watching this thread ask yourselves simple questions.

Is FUD asking for proofs?
Is FUD telling that they banned many accounts from telegram?
Is FUD telling that their sh*ty coin used MD5 for providing private keys?
Is FUD telling that their shady representatives are using bots to promote their sh*ty coin?
Is FUD telling that some of their partners they claim are scams?
Is FUD showing that anyone could send 7 credits and receive 100 on the test they made?
Is FUD showing the owner's address and 2 more multisignature wallets sent the same day 700 eth to a new address and then this money went on binance wallet?
Is FUD showing that the last days the owner's wallet is distributing 50% of his balance to 6 different addresses for no reason?
Is FUD they deleted many posts on medium and reddit that exposed their shady project?
Is FUD that credits used Suppoman the ICO scammer from promoting them?
Is FUD we see every day new accounts just saying pretty words trying to convince newcomers to invest in this project while they see it diying?

These are no FUDs! These are FACTS.
polonez

Activity: 392
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:26:39 PM

Good evening, today I received all tokens for bounty campaign. Thanks. Where will be Credits listing in near future? Which exchanges?
lonesomestranger

Activity: 770
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:32:04 PM

Good evening, today I received all tokens for bounty campaign. Thanks. Where will be Credits listing in near future? Which exchanges?

Credits token, CS, is listed on a few exchanges already, like Kucoin, Idex, Tidex, Gate.io! For more information just visit https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/ !

San4ik25

Activity: 104

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 08:07:24 PM

You newcomers watching this thread ask yourselves simple questions.

Is FUD asking for proofs?
Is FUD telling that they banned many accounts from telegram?
Is FUD telling that their sh*ty coin used MD5 for providing private keys?
Is FUD telling that their shady representatives are using bots to promote their sh*ty coin?
Is FUD telling that some of their partners they claim are scams?
Is FUD showing that the last days the owner's wallet is distributing 50% of his balance to 6 different addresses for no reason?
Is FUD they deleted many posts on medium and reddit that exposed their shady project?
Is FUD that credits used Suppoman the ICO scammer from promoting them?

These are no FUDs! These are FACTS.
Hello, I know Credits is very shady, and there going some strange things on, Im not native english.

But I dont understand this point. “Is FUD showing the owner's address and 2 more multisignature wallets sent the same day 700 eth to a new address and then this money went on binance wallet?“

What does that exactly meaning ? Why this is strange ?

Try the first decentralized storage based on IOTAs tangle with free downloads. https://oysterstorage.com/
rikkur

Activity: 308

S O A R https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:23:07 PM

I see that people continue to write negative reviews about CREDITS. If you do not like the project, then sell your tokens and forget about this project!! Time will tell who will be right.

sebastian787

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:05:20 PM

I see that people continue to write negative reviews about CREDITS. If you do not like the project, then sell your tokens and forget about this project!! Time will tell who will be right.
Of course time will show who is right. Until then we will inform newcomers and potential investors what is going on so they can find by themselves the truth.
They cant ban us here because we speak the truth and inform others as they did on telegram.
they said they managed to 300k tps.
we asked for proofs and they banned us from telegram channel.
thats not how a legit project works.
thats how scams work.
doudou1110

Activity: 100
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:15:23 PM

Credits token, CS, is listed on a few exchanges already, like Kucoin, Idex, Tidex, Gate.io! For more information just visit https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/credits/ !

I have used Kucoin, idex and gate.io. Kucoin and gate.io are reliable exchanges with big trading volumes and fast service. Idex is a decentrized exchange that you do not have to do the id vertification. I think more free exchanges will listed this coin.

strelok25

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:24:25 PM

On what algorithm is your new blockchain built, what levers will confirm the transactions and blocks on your blockchain? How many transactions can CREDITS spend in 1 second on what equipment can me mining your coins? Thank you
sebastian787

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:33:56 PM

You can also check the research about credits here.
To long but it is worth it if you are thinking to invest your money here.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@terminate1/people-deserve-to-know-the-facts-behind-credits-ico
sebastian787

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:47:34 PM

On what algorithm is your new blockchain built, what levers will confirm the transactions and blocks on your blockchain? How many transactions can CREDITS spend in 1 second on what equipment can me mining your coins? Thank you

Give 5 minutes of your time reading their whitepaper before you invest in it.
You will read a lot of pretty words but you can also read that you cant mine this coin bcz it uses POS.
You will also read that their coin will rise 1000x. Yes they say this on their website on the long presentation document.

For the first questions you made you ask to much from them! Their knowledge is limited in using MD5 for private keys.
After this triumph they claim they can reach 1.000.000 TPS (transactions per second).
Right now they say they achieved 300.000 TPS.
We asked for proofs about this statement and they banned us from telegram, reddit and medium.
Read more before you invest in this project.
There is plenty of information on previous pages.

urban.solinc

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:56:08 PM

Of course time will show who is right. Until then we will inform newcomers and potential investors what is going on so they can find by themselves the truth.
They cant ban us here because we speak the truth and inform others as they did on telegram.
thats how scams work.
Can you give some evidence you were banned only for asking for the proof? Because I saw a lot of FUD-ers on Credits Telegram and there were some really ignorant, hateful people spreading nonsense and it's no wonder many were banned. Many people were also asking the same question over and over again when it was already answered, so it was absolutely necessary to ban them to keep the discussion at least somewhat informative and civil. On the other side there's also many lambos and mooners, but enthusiasm is not really bannable offense.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:58:44 PM

We will have to wait and see how things plays out. Credits was heavily hyped for it's 1 million transactions per second tech. I hope the team does achieve it else It'll be catastrophic for the project, team and investors too since that's the major selling point credits has for now.

sebastian787

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:24:01 PM

thats how scams work.
Can you give some evidence you were banned only for asking for the proof? Because I saw a lot of FUD-ers on Credits Telegram and there were some really ignorant, hateful people spreading nonsense and it's no wonder many were banned. Many people were also asking the same question over and over again when it was already answered, so it was absolutely necessary to ban them to keep the discussion at least somewhat informative and civil. On the other side there's also many lambos and mooners, but enthusiasm is not really bannable offense.
They were a lot of people banned on telegram. Search the net and you will find out yourself.
Deleting posts on reddit from the army they created.
Deleting posts on medium when their army reported about it too. Plenty of times.
For the last time. ITS NOT FUD ASKING FOR PROOFS!
They made a statement about 300k transcations and as everybody knows you have to prove your statement too. Thats how things work.
They made a statement about 1.000.000 and 300k TPS but their "expert devs" used MD5 for providing private keys.
They made a statement about 1.000.000 and 300k TPS but they need bots to promote their sh*ty coin.
They made a statement about 1.000.000 and 300k TPS but their whitepaper is written by basic marketers.
These statements and how they are acting are two contradictory things.
wangmidi

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:18:25 AM

CREDITS will undoubtedly become the king rose in recent months after the ICO launch, 10 times earnings and warlords, who really did not.
Sanitation_Department

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:44:56 AM

thats how scams work.
They were a lot of people banned on telegram. Search the net and you will find out yourself.
Deleting posts on reddit from the army they created.
Deleting posts on medium when their army reported about it too. Plenty of times.
For the last time. ITS NOT FUD ASKING FOR PROOFS!
They made a statement about 300k transcations and as everybody knows you have to prove your statement too. Thats how things work.
They made a statement about 1.000.000 and 300k TPS but their "expert devs" used MD5 for providing private keys.
They made a statement about 1.000.000 and 300k TPS but they need bots to promote their sh*ty coin.
They made a statement about 1.000.000 and 300k TPS but their whitepaper is written by basic marketers.
These statements and how they are acting are two contradictory things.

Empty vessels make the most noise.
Why do you keep coming here and posting things no one cares to know?
If you don't like the project, go to fuck away and do something better with your fucking time.
If you can't find anything better to do just fucking die
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: