Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 202 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO]CREDITS - New Blockchain for financial industry [HARDCAP REACHED!]  (Read 37707 times)
CryptoGorilla

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 10:12:25 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 10:59:24 AM by CryptoGorilla

Why CREDITS is the future of blockchain? What are the advantages of CREDITS platform and what problems it can solve? Get all information in a new article on CryptoCoin.News.
https://cryptocoin.news/press-releases/credits-the-future-of-blockchain-8201/

Yes guys credits can solve THEIR problems by scamming you and get your money.
Investigate them before you invest
Check their github.
Ivan on Tech made a video about them explaining some basic of their NON existence.
They ban users from telegram speaking the truth.
Shady representatives here praising their coin so they can convince you to invest.
They used MD5 hashing for their wallet. (my granma would make it more secure).
Suppoman scammer promoted them for some cryptos as he does every day almost with many icos.
They get panicked releasing something on github after they get exposed.
And now they still try to convince as many as they can to get money in.
There is no value in credits and be sure they are going to dump you all at the right moment.

100% agree!
They banned me from telegram, because I want to see a pic or vid as a proof of the 300k txs speed test.
They said that I am impatient😂 they need 2 weeks to upload the proof😂🤣
2 weeks to make a picture, either I am impatient or they are just incompetent!

Did you guys read this, when they announced one silly file of their code?:
"all the rest of the code will be released gradually. We will do it more often to raise the interest of all investors"

This is so unprofessional and an obvious lie! Stop putting money into this shit you fucking morons!

A lot of projects don't communicate as responsively as CREDITS.

So now because you don't immediately don't get an answer you decide it is a scam... According to this thinkin-pattern more than half of the projects (over 700) should be called a scam, right?

I'm not saying that you aren't right to ask proof, I also would like to see this. I try to be patient.

Join the Oyster Revolution!
Oyster enables anonymous file storage and traffic monetization.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptospy007

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:44:05 AM

i av been watching this project for quite some time now and i think now is the best time to buy some credits
Zylon

Activity: 242
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:00:30 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 11:27:02 AM by Zylon

Why CREDITS is the future of blockchain? What are the advantages of CREDITS platform and what problems it can solve? Get all information in a new article on CryptoCoin.News.
https://cryptocoin.news/press-releases/credits-the-future-of-blockchain-8201/

Yes guys credits can solve THEIR problems by scamming you and get your money.
Investigate them before you invest
Check their github.
Ivan on Tech made a video about them explaining some basic of their NON existence.
They ban users from telegram speaking the truth.
Shady representatives here praising their coin so they can convince you to invest.
They used MD5 hashing for their wallet. (my granma would make it more secure).
Suppoman scammer promoted them for some cryptos as he does every day almost with many icos.
They get panicked releasing something on github after they get exposed.
And now they still try to convince as many as they can to get money in.
There is no value in credits and be sure they are going to dump you all at the right moment.

100% agree!
They banned me from telegram, because I want to see a pic or vid as a proof of the 300k txs speed test.
They said that I am impatient😂 they need 2 weeks to upload the proof😂🤣
2 weeks to make a picture, either I am impatient or they are just incompetent!

Did you guys read this, when they announced one silly file of their code?:
"all the rest of the code will be released gradually. We will do it more often to raise the interest of all investors"

This is so unprofessional and an obvious lie! Stop putting money into this shit you fucking morons!

A lot of project don't communicate as responsively as CREDITS.

So now because you don't immediately don't get an answer you decide it is a scam... According to this thinkin-pattern more than half of the projects (over 700) should be called a scam, right?

I'm not saying that you aren't right to ask proof, I also would like to see this. I try to be patient.

First, I was invested and always waited for the proof, but instead of this more and more shitty things coming out of this project.

It is a different thing when you are not responding immediately but showing something of your product like other projects sometimes do!
Still not professional but its ok for me!
But Credits have no proof, no visible product, not responding, but promising revolutionary tech with a dev who uses md5! Cheesy
Cmon this is ridiculous!

sebastian787

Activity: 182
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:54:54 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 12:12:37 PM by sebastian787

i av been watching this project for quite some time now and i think now is the best time to buy some credits
in a such green market a valuable coin would probably get higher.
Up to 200 first coins on coinmarketcap there are only few coins in red.

My suggestion to all that participated on this ico:
Its better you check out the price very often as you might be surprised soon.
If you are in profit then great you can choose if you are happy with that and take your money out. (safest solution in profit)
If you are in profit but you want to risk the profit you have right now then you can wait until the price decrease up to the point you got in.
(safe without loss)
If you are in profit but you want to risk the TOTAL amount you invested even if you see it is such a shady project, then you can keep your money there and wait for what is going to happen (risky and probably with huge loss)
If you are a potential investor that wants to get in right now just give few days to yourself researching about the project, read as much as you can, inform yourself how things work, ask yourself WHAT you are buying, and then decide if it worth it to get in right now. This goes for every project you are thinking to invest in.
(safe solution, valuable knowledge, better decisions)

If you got in when the price was around 1.20$ because Suppoman the ico scammer promoted this ico, and some sh*ty representatives here were praising their empty coin so they can convince you, consider this as a small lesson for your life and decide if you should leave now with some loss, later with huge loss, or risk it in hope that you will get your money back. painful lesson,you will be more wise after all that
pno

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:28:10 PM

This is probably the most well orchestrated scam I've every seen, maybe second to Bitconnect.   One simple proof.  

They claim affiliation with many users such as "Aiternis". Please take a look at this and tell me this is legit: http://aiternis.com/aiternis .  Have you seen even the shadiest of ICOs have such a crappy website.   Also, Aubrey De Grey is not involved in any ICO.  Hence, this is a fake ICO which was set up.  

I tend to think that for 20mil dollars their "team" can surely create 100+ look alike sites and link them as partners.

What puzzle me is that literally nobody heard about a single "partner" before credits linked them as partners, and nobody(I mean either investors or just supporters) really cares.

PS. aiternis white paper token sale start date: March 1, 2018;  end date: November 14, 2017.  ops
sebastian787

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:35:11 PM

Wow  Shocked, didn't expect that so much discussion is going on here.. I wanted to check what is the status of the project, and now when I see here the conversation scam or not scam, very curious, as  project collected hard-cap, and no news - btw a lot of ppl were participating in the  bounty and promoted project here - did they get payment? Are there any news when they will be listed?

It actually isn't a discussion when someone is literally screaming & not listening to anybody... The whole time.

I think everybody here justs hopes he goes away... or gets a job and / or hobby.

Don't know about the bounty, you should check out the bountythread for that.

News about what to be listed?

On other exchanges? I suppose in March there will be another listing next to the Kucoin listing. At this moment though, that would be a bad thing for Kucoin, since CREDITS represents just over 10 percent of tradings on Kucoin.
You macho man i forgot to give you a reply about my hobby.
My hobby is to expose scammers and im sure i helped here so new potential investors think twice before they throw their money to an empty project.
You can go and cry in the corner with stejas.
ART1985

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:55:25 PM

If you are in profit then great you can choose if you are happy with that and take your money out. (safest solution in profit)
If you are in profit but you want to risk the profit you have right now then you can wait until the price decrease up to the point you got in.
(safe without loss)
If you are in profit but you want to risk the TOTAL amount you invested even if you see it is such a shady project, then you can keep your money there and wait for what is going to happen (risky and probably with huge loss)
If you are a potential investor that wants to get in right now just give few days to yourself researching about the project, read as much as you can, inform yourself how things work, ask yourself WHAT you are buying, and then decide if it worth it to get in right now. This goes for every project you are thinking to invest in.

If you got in when the price was around 1.20$ because Suppoman the ico scammer promoted this ico, and some sh*ty representatives here were praising their empty coin so they can convince you, consider this as a small lesson for your life and decide if you should leave now with some loss, later with huge loss, or risk it in hope that you will get your money back. painful lesson,you will be more wise after all that

Sebastian, are you sure we don't need to create a fund for you? Looking at the number of posts you have made the past days I can say that Credits is taken a lot of your spare time. I'm stil suprised by this generosity and the time you take to inform people. I follow more ICO's and some of them are (also?) scams, but i have not seen you posting your analyses in those threads. Aren't those people also in need of your analyses? Why only posting in this thread and not in any others regarding potential scams?

As an investor, i'm also very interested in the answers regarding the use of MD5 and not showing their broncode, don't get me wrong. I hope that we receive these answers some day...

Cheers mate!
urban.solinc

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 12:57:16 PM

My hobby is to expose scammers and im sure i helped here so new potential investors think twice before they throw their money to an empty project.
If time tells that the project and the team are legit, will you apologize for constant spamming?
Zylon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:26:57 PM

If time tells that the project and the team are legit, will you apologize for constant spamming?

IF !

Don't you think that for an investment you need much more certainty?
If they going to bring up real proofs I will be the first one who will put money in this project again, but I doubt that they will!
urban.solinc

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:36:55 PM

IF !
Don't you think that for a investment you need much more certainty?
If they going to bring up real proofs I will be the first one who will put money in this project again, but I doubt that they will
You're talking about more certainty in crypto space where almost all ICO's are BS anyway without any product? Credits at least have a sort of deadline for their progress unlike many ICO's, who are in development for eternity.

I do agree that some important things are missing for Credits that is why I am still undecided about them. But almost everthing will be cleared by April, because the following things need to be done until the end of March:
- Release a video confirmation for 300k t/s
- Release the Beta
- Upload more code to Github

sebastian787

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:47:15 PM

(safe without loss)

Sebastian, are you sure we don't need to create a fund for you? Looking at the number of posts you have made the past days I can say that Credits is taken a lot of your spare time. I'm stil suprised by this generosity and the time you take to inform people. I follow more ICO's and some of them are (also?) scams, but i have not seen you posting your analyses in those threads. Aren't those people also in need of your analyses? Why only posting in this thread and not in any others regarding potential scams?

As an investor, i'm also very interested in the answers regarding the use of MD5 and not showing their broncode, don't get me wrong. I hope that we receive these answers some day...

Cheers mate!
I cant be everywhere mister smart investor. As i said right now im here.
When i will find something else too BE SURE IM GOING TO SPEAK OUT THERE TOO
Is this a defense line you take for credits mister smart investor? "Why im not EVERYWHERE?"

I see you insist in giving me some of your money my friend.
If you want so badly to give me some of the 270k you invested on credits (as you said) i can create an address on kucoin so you can send me the credits you want. Be sure im going to sell them right away for some BTC or ETH. What do you think?
sebastian787

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:51:57 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 02:10:31 PM by sebastian787

To apologize for informing newcomers that you brainwashed with Suppoman the ico scammer about some FACTS for your empty coin?
Right now you have nothing. So you should not praise and sell nothing. If you are an investor good for you you are going to be rich with credits.
sebastian787

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:13:02 PM

About Aiternis on credits website.
Zylon

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:21:38 PM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 02:36:31 PM by Zylon

IF !
Don't you think that for a investment you need much more certainty?
If they going to bring up real proofs I will be the first one who will put money in this project again, but I doubt that they will
You're talking about more certainty in crypto space where almost all ICO's are BS anyway without any product? Credits at least have a sort of deadline for their progress unlike many ICO's, who are in development for eternity.

I do agree that some important things are missing for Credits that is why I am still undecided about them. But almost everthing will be cleared by April, because the following things need to be done until the end of March:
- Release the Beta
- Upload more code to Github

Dude, they are working 2 years on this project and they are telling that they have a more or less finished product which will be released in June!
In the most cases you are right, because it is normal that an ICO has no code etc.
But their strategy is to say that they already have everything + revolutionary tech, which brought them huge hype and big price rises!
You can't say something like this without any proof!

- Release the Beta
- Upload more code to GitHub

-Why announcing a successful 300k t/s test without bringing the proof straight away?
300k is so huge, it is unthinkable atm!
It would be better not announcing anything like this untill you can prove it!

-Not uploading at least 50% of your code is also not acceptable and nonsense!

There is no excuse for all this shit!

ART1985

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:34:35 PM

(safe without loss)

Cheers mate!
Is this a defense line you take for credits mister smart investor? "Why im not EVERYWHERE?"

If you want so badly to give me some of the 270k you invested on credits (as you said) i can create an address on kucoin so you can send me the credits you want. Be sure im going to sell them right away for some BTC or ETH. What do you think?

Dear Sebastian, I find it really strange that you can't be everywhere. This is not a defence-line because I have almost the same questions as you have, without having the need to make the font bigger, giving it a red color and posting 5/6 times a day regarding this. I'm just wondering how you can be so short-minded regarding your help that is also needed elsewhere.

Donate some of your 'Credits-time' to other projects. One post a day with your advice would be enough in this thread (imo) and you would have enough time to be everywhere to make people aware of all the scams. You act like you need to be supernatural to do this, but this isn't as difficult as you think mate. Don't you find it a little bit strange yourself that you are so obsessed with Credits that you almost forget other scam projects? 

Pardon me for the misspelling, we own 260-270k credits-tokens, not put 270k$ into it. If you find yourself an escrow who will keep the CS tokens for you instead of turning them directly into ETH or BTC, then you can give me your address. There should be more persons like you on this planet, giving advice for free without any interest in doing so!

Cheers!
sebastian787

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

(safe without loss)

Cheers mate!

Dear Sebastian, I find it really strange that you can't be everywhere. This is not a defence-line because I have almost the same questions as you have, without having the need to make the font bigger, giving it a red color and posting 5/6 times a day regarding this. I'm just wondering how you can be so short-minded regarding your help that is also needed elsewhere.

Donate some of your 'Credits-time' to other projects. One post a day with your advice would be enough in this thread (imo) and you would have enough time to be everywhere to make people aware of all the scams. You act like you need to be supernatural to do this, but this isn't as difficult as you think mate. Don't you find it a little bit strange yourself that you are so obsessed with Credits that you almost forget other scam projects? 

Pardon me for the misspelling, we own 260-270k credits-tokens, not put 270k$ into it. If you find yourself an escrow who will keep the CS tokens for you instead of turning them directly into ETH or BTC, then you can give me your address. There should be more persons like you on this planet, giving advice for free without any interest in doing so!

Cheers!

Glad to see you have the same questions as me my friend. The problem is WE DIDNT see you asking for such questions mister 270k token investor.
if you have a problem with the red color dont worry. Specially for you im going to use green color

Im really sorry for not asking your permission first for where i should write comments and how many of them. it wont happen again.
Im glad you want to help me for exposing more scam projects except credits.
If its not that difficult to expose scammers and you are so smart you should do it yourself too so we can help others not loose their money.
You and others forget something. If everyone acts doing nothing, YOUR turn on getting scammed is not so far away smartie.
I will accept donations ONLY in credits from now on and only from you. Is that ok?
sebastian787

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:53:53 PM

lmao... noone needs a saviour Sebastian. Ico’s and projects in early stages are risky investments. Its basically a gamble. Whoever doesn’t understand this yet, deserves to take a nice loss, and learn a valuable lesson.
Of course no one needs me.
And no one needs shady representatives, Youtube scammers promoting your ico and fake accounts praising your sh*ty coin.
Got it?
ART1985

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 04:29:47 PM

Well Sebastian, I'm really glad that I can be part of your anti-scam-team! Should we call ourself the S-team? Please don't get me wrong regarding not 'proofing' Credits is a scam. As your new partner-in-crime, I don't want to repeat your questions and be an add-on to your superpowers, not a copy-cat.

Although the green color is my favorite, I don't have any problems with the red font. I also don't have any problems with you informing others regarding potential scams, why should I? Only the fact that this takes so much time and effort, that you forget all the other scams that don't have a Sebastian to inform the investors regarding the risks.

What would be my first project were i can 'Sebas' a potential ICO-scam?
sebastian787

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:03:07 PM

Well Sebastian, I'm really glad that I can be part of your anti-scam-team! Should we call ourself the S-team? Please don't get me wrong regarding not 'proofing' Credits is a scam. As your new partner-in-crime, I don't want to repeat your questions and be an add-on to your superpowers, not a copy-cat.

Although the green color is my favorite, I don't have any problems with the red font. I also don't have any problems with you informing others regarding potential scams, why should I? Only the fact that this takes so much time and effort, that you forget all the other scams that don't have a Sebastian to inform the investors regarding the risks.

What would be my first project were i can 'Sebas' a potential ICO-scam?
I will take some time management courses from now on dont worry.
Smitten_Semi_Cameroon

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

ראה

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:04:45 PM

Is there a separate thread for the Credits bounty?  I'm curious ....

That's my phonetic angelic name that you're using
Pages: « 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 [127] 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 ... 202 »
  Print  

Jump to: