Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 02:58:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SALE] Hdac - Blockchain-based IoT contracts by Hyundai. 27th November  (Read 46982 times)
rgsnedds

Activity: 952
Merit: 17

raskul

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:25:39 PM

Hi everyone!!!
Which pool do you think is more profitable?

http://dac.signal2noi.se

you'd be pretty much getting all of the block, only one miner on at the moment!
enough to spam your pool. Find the unit alone is not realistic!

so it needs more miners? you would agree?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulrikehans

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:59:32 AM

Amazix scamming hdac bounty program, not paying participant until now, be carefull guys, dont join amazix bounty progran, they scamming participant
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:52:32 AM

Amazix scamming hdac bounty program, not paying participant until now, be carefull guys, dont join amazix bounty progran, they scamming participant

Updates on Hdac Bounty distribution (June 20, 2018)

All Hdac wallet addresses which were sent even after the deadline (4th of June) were gathered until yesterday. Final confirmation for the distribution was also made.
Currently, the list is being finalized and no more wallet addresses will be added to the list. The distribution process will be reviewed by the distribution team which will handle the enitre process. This may take some time. Once finished, we will announce the distribution date and distribution will take place in the alphabetical order of the BitcoinTalk username.
We cannot guarantee that distribution will finish in just one day. Therefore, we will briefly keep you updated on where we are.

Please make sure that the Hdac wallet address you have sent is correct (you can check from your outbox in BitcoinTalk).
Please also note that Amazix or the Hdac team are NOT responsible for any loss of DAC due to sending the wrong wallet address, or not sending the wallet address in time, and for unverified & mismatching BitcoinTalk usernames.

Apologies for the changes in schedule and the delay being caused.
We are working hard to make sure the process to be completed smoothly without any errors. We appreciate for your kind patience and understanding.

The Hdac team.
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:03:08 AM

All Hdac wallet addresses which were sent even after the deadline (4th of June) were gathered until yesterday. Final confirmation for the distribution was also made.
Currently, the list is being finalized and no more wallet addresses will be added to the list. The distribution process will be reviewed by the distribution team which will handle the enitre process. This may take some time. Once finished, we will announce the distribution date and distribution will take place in the alphabetical order of the BitcoinTalk username.
We cannot guarantee that distribution will finish in just one day. Therefore, we will briefly keep you updated on where we are.

Please make sure that the Hdac wallet address you have sent is correct (you can check from your outbox in BitcoinTalk).
Please also note that Amazix or the Hdac team are NOT responsible for any loss of DAC due to sending the wrong wallet address, or not sending the wallet address in time, and for unverified & mismatching BitcoinTalk usernames.

We are working hard to make sure the process to be completed smoothly without any errors. We appreciate for your kind patience and understanding.

The Hdac team.

Most of the people are thinking negative about the amazix but they are doing their best because they need to get the update from the company. Until we don't get confirmation from team how can they simply give an update to the bounty participants? Hdac is developing their own blockchain and it will take some time to get our payments.
crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:57:54 AM

The Hdac team.

Finally great news for all bounty participants. Hdac is developing well from what I see there are constant updates on their news page and they launched a new web page for Hdac. Just check official Hdac page.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 10:50:07 AM

Difficulty retarget imminent. I'm here to help miners decentralize the mining of this coin.

time to mine HDAC at http://dac.signal2noi.se again

Grin

Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://dac.signal2noi.se:3333 -u <WALLETADDRESS> -p x

ccminer for nvidia cards:

https://mega.nz/#!7vRSVTbA!KpaV64kzz51Ayv4YG_khg32zt4di1WWR_0Cz2DQTLIw
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 09:24:07 PM

Difficulty retarget imminent. I'm here to help miners decentralize the mining of this coin.

time to mine HDAC at http://dac.signal2noi.se again

Grin

Code:
-a lyra2v2 -o stratum+tcp://dac.signal2noi.se:3333 -u <WALLETADDRESS> -p x

ccminer for nvidia cards:

https://mega.nz/#!7vRSVTbA!KpaV64kzz51Ayv4YG_khg32zt4di1WWR_0Cz2DQTLIw

I thought it was not yet available for mining HDAC, but only with two AMD GPUs will it make up for mining? Will it be profitable or better to expect to list in exchanges and trading?
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 03:43:42 AM

The Hdac team.

Finally great news for all bounty participants. Hdac is developing well from what I see there are constant updates on their news page and they launched a new web page for Hdac. Just check official Hdac page.
Its a quite disappointed from my side i didn't notice that submission. I really like this project that's why i join the bounty but not bought in the ico. Btw,congrats to the holders of hdac im gonna mine this and bought some for long term depending on its price when it drops in the market hopefully, if not then its also good for everyone.
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 05:59:30 AM

The official site is offline now. Do they announce any updates to the site?
The link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:08:45 AM
Last edit: June 22, 2018, 08:37:11 AM by rgsnedds

finally, http://dac.signal2noi.se mining pool was rewarded with a block! We only had 3GH/s on the pool at the time so mining HDAC is not impossible!

Thanks to all miners who have made it possible, [s2n] pool op is going to go ahead with some customisations later.

It would seem that the NOMP autopay processor was not configured correctly, so miners should receive manual payouts at some point from that first block. This will be fixed soon so future blocks are auto-paid after the normal 100 block maturity.

mme1022

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:24:03 AM

Hey clarkgeneral86
The official website of Hdac works for me.
I think there was an issue with it a few hours ago, seems to be working well now.
In regards to updates, the team posting updates on their website regularly.

clarkgeneral86

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:56:48 AM

Hey clarkgeneral86
I think there was an issue with it a few hours ago, seems to be working well now.

Yes it is working normally. There is 11% Global Marketing in Pre-sale and TGE, does the project have any extra opportunities for bitcointalk members?
mme1022

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:01:45 PM

Hey clarkgeneral86

Yes it is working normally. There is 11% Global Marketing in Pre-sale and TGE, does the project have any extra opportunities for bitcointalk members?

Hey clarkgeneral86
Can you please expand on what kind of opportunities are you looking for?

crypto mania

Activity: 476
Merit: 92

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:15:51 PM

Is there any mining tutorial for Hdac? If an average person want to start mining because it's profitable and interesting is there an explanation or other help provided? I remember when BTC or LTC was launched and many other coins there was plenty of info from the teams about mining them. Communities were created only to teach people how to mine and what that is. Today mining looks different.
Stereoisomer

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 08:41:01 PM

Is there any mining tutorial for Hdac? If an average person want to start mining because it's profitable and interesting is there an explanation or other help provided? I remember when BTC or LTC was launched and many other coins there was plenty of info from the teams about mining them. Communities were created only to teach people how to mine and what that is. Today mining looks different.

Hey check out the github page!  https://github.com/Hdactech
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 08:43:16 PM

Hey check out the github page!  https://github.com/Hdactech

AMD miner running nicely.
clarkgeneral86

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 01:41:13 AM

Hey clarkgeneral86

Hey clarkgeneral86

It is similar to the old campaign, do they think will add round 2 for this campaign to help the coin more popular? There was no project to repeat it when the ICO was over, does HDAC make a difference? Grin
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 02:25:50 AM

Hey clarkgeneral86

Hey clarkgeneral86

It is similar to the old campaign, do they think will add round 2 for this campaign to help the coin more popular? There was no project to repeat it when the ICO was over, does HDAC make a difference? Grin
I don't know what he's asking and the nearest campaign is only for bounties here in forum and social media platforms.
Eventually there's project like Bob's repair making a secind round of campaign but in HDAC i don't think so its totally a very few project who will do it and if they it will be more widely across the web or exchange listings bounty.
TPB_Cryptofan

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 04:41:44 AM

Find the latest news about HDAC in their website here : https://www.hdactech.com/en/News/news.do
rgsnedds

raskul

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:41:59 AM

Find the latest news about HDAC in their website here : https://www.hdactech.com/en/News/news.do

The company, which completed a successful initial coin offering (ICO) of its /DAC tokens late last year, raising USD 258 million, reportedly suffered a hack of its mining pool last month, forcing it to temporarily halt withdrawals. Hdac said, in a statement, that it has no liability because the mining pool is decentralized.

^^ this PR stinks.. trying to make decentralization of a crypto to look like a bad thing...

fact remains, the coin is open to security flaws.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: