Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:53:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC HOLD or SELL?  (Read 2804 times)
leveler (OP)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:55:34 PM

I have 70 BTC now (average price 7500 USD)

HOLD or SELL

I`m very worried about Bitcoin Cash.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitNoLimit

Activity: 55
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:56:28 PM

why you care about bcc?
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:06:49 PM

That's a lot of money I can understand how you are feeling right now but IMO just hold you're BTC it has a lot more potential and isn't it at on 6500$+? it was 7.5k like a week back.

jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:56:27 PM

HOLD or SELL

Bitcoin is currently raise in market. Because past two days before bitcoin cash is developing in fast growth. All the miners are access in Bitcoin cash. But currently all of them reverse to Bitcoin. So today little amount is raise and tomorrow it reach peak in cryptocurrency. Don't worried about Bitcoin. This have great future in market. Once it will continuous fall. You should exchange the currency.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
MissionPhailed

Activity: 583
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:57:06 PM

I'd sell 10% or so (7 BTC) so you'd at least get something out of it if the worst case scenario happens. The scenario of BTC being overtaken by BCC seems unlikely although one can never be certain of things in cryptoland.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:01:12 PM

HOLD or SELL

I’m not sure I understand what you mean by “average price 7500 USD”. If you mean you bought them at $7500 then definitely hold to make a profit. You shouldn’t sell now for a loss. I think the prospects are good for Bitcoin to make solid gains in the coming years. I wouldn’t worry too much about Bitcoin Cash because it will eventually have the same issues with transaction times when it’s blockchain gets more bogged down like Bitcoin’s.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:08:01 PM

I do not see any reason for selling bitcoins just hold and wait for some time bitcoin prices will go up again soon. It is evident that bitcoin prices are to  go up and since the last years the the development graph of bitcoin is good there is a always a food increase of price after every fall in price.
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:09:28 PM

HOLD or SELL

If that was my entry point then I wouldn't even consider selling right now, wait it out and bitcoin will recover in time. Honestly you may have to wait 3+ months for a decent return but it will get there. The only reason to sell would be because you feel you can recover your losses and then some elsewhere.

Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:17:16 PM
Merited by anavir (1)

When there is a drop, one should then only buy bitcoin and then hold it for a period of time and have patience. And keep checking it's price and when you feel that you'll be in profit if you sell, then do so. There really is no specific time on when to sell or when to hold. It just depends on how a particular person uses it. But now you can hold some btc and sell like 10-20% of what you have now. If you really need to sell. Or else wait for some more time for the value of btc to rise and then sell. Good luck! Smiley
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 06:23:21 PM

Hope you know bitcoin is a world best coin and why you think sell your bitcoin. You Told me that you are very wearied to bitcoin cash , it a very simple solution , you have a 70 Bitcoin so you can sell 35 BTC and buy Bitcoin cash . i thing your problem will be solve.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:26:13 PM

If you put so much money into something, and especially at the price you entered the market, it would make sense for you to do some actual research, because if you did, you wouldn't be asking this. You probably thought that Bitcoin would just continue to go up all the way to $10,000 and upwards without a correction or other things happening. Bitcoin Cash is nothing more than a pump and dump coin that at some point will not hold even 10% of its current value anymore. It's just waiting till the deep pockets (Jihan & Co) completely run out of coins to dump, and till that time, they will make it seem like their market is active and thriving.
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:21:13 PM

Hope you know bitcoin is a world best coin and why you think sell your bitcoin. You Told me that you are very wearied to bitcoin cash , it a very simple solution , you have a 70 Bitcoin so you can sell 35 BTC and buy Bitcoin cash . i thing your problem will be solve.

As long as the price is high  there would be no problem in selling or holding bitcoin. You could earn in either of the two options. But in my opinion, it better to hold it and earn more in no time.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:28:10 PM

Hold on to it because it will be a large amount someday if you will not sell it now. Holding a bitcoin requires a lot of patience and if you want a vast amount of profit you should hold on to your bitcoin because you will be a big time if you know that the time is right.
Glory90

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:21:48 PM

HOLD or SELL

worried about BCH? do you intend to sell Bitcoin and buy BCH? i dont know why you are worried about it, i advise not to sell all of your BTC because Bitcoin can still go higher

▰▰▰   Ex-Bounty Hunter   ▰▰▰
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:25:12 PM

Looks like the guy panicked and bought different coins.
I dont blame him. It is not easy to hold bitcoins specially when it goes down so low that it is hurting already.
But as I have seen in his posts, he bought bitcoin gold and other altcoins and he might have been profiting there too.
Not bad for putting it in many baskets but I hope he just let it all be bitcoin.
Kr-sama

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:27:46 PM

Hold on to it because it will be a large amount someday if you will not sell it now. Holding a bitcoin requires a lot of patience and if you want a vast amount of profit you should hold on to your bitcoin because you will be a big time if you know that the time is right.
Exactly. Holding for today can make you a millionaire tomorrow. Always think about the future. Don't be affected on how the price is currently right now. Holding bitcoin takes discipline. You should resist the urge to sell even if you already earned twice of your investments. Think what would the price be after 1 or 2 years. When bitcoin becomes globally adopted. The demand will be increasingly high while the supply is limited. This will lead to the continuous increase in bitcoin's price.
DjTremor

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:35:03 PM

Looks like the guy panicked and bought different coins.
I dont blame him. It is not easy to hold bitcoins specially when it goes down so low that it is hurting already.
But as I have seen in his posts, he bought bitcoin gold and other altcoins and he might have been profiting there too.
Not bad for putting it in many baskets but I hope he just let it all be bitcoin.

We can't blame him really. Bitcoin cash manipulators are manipulating traders very well. They create panic and then they make people sell their bitcoin for BCH and other altcoins as a result.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:52:43 PM

OMG. 70 BTC Sad. Just hold in for few more years dude. You're nearly a millionaire at the moment maybe when next year ended you'll have millions dollar when Bitcoin price can reach to 50k$ when next year ended or maybe the price of Bitcoin can even higher than 50k$. If I were you, I would hold it only, no need to trade or do anything. LOL

Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:57:23 PM

HOLD or SELL

Bitcoin crash was over and now just hold your bitcoins because holding in a long term will hit your ROI in deep and just sell when you need money or cash

insight7

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 04:57:33 PM

50% Hold and 50% Sell
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: