Bitcoin Forum
July 27, 2024, 09:24:27 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC HOLD or SELL?  (Read 2816 times)
xitrum

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:45:56 PM

I have 70 BTC now (average price 7500 USD)

HOLD or SELL

I`m very worried about Bitcoin Cash.

At present we can see bitcoin prices continue to rise, although the momentum is not strong but bitcoin is gradually conquering the threshold $ 9000. Porches at bitcoin are priced at $ 8400 on https://coinmarketcap.com/. So at this point I think we should keep more bitcoin and not sell it. I believe the price of BTC will increase to $ 12000 in the coming days.

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 05:08:38 PM

Do it according to the conditions because I think it is the best way. You have to look at the various aspects that exist and you can decide which way is best. I think everyone can think and choose which things are priority and not. So the determination to do hold, wait, but or sell will be determined by how we make a decision.
Cointertrade

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:15:09 AM

why you care about bcc?
As of now ,if I'm going to choose holding or selling i would have to choose holding for now it is because one at a time just for my future and also maybe just because bitcoin price is that low that's why I'm going to hold my bitcoin until bitcoin price pump up . So I prefer to hold my BTC than to sell it .

ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:35:34 AM

HOLD or SELL

HOLD until the price is high as predicted by experts is $ 50k, but it's up to you if you want to hold it, but if you sell the profits it's good for you because the increase is more than 10% for now, If you ask my opinion i suggest to keep hold of it first if you do not need money for now because prediction there is bull next month.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
JehJeh121

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:42:29 PM

I believe in bitcoin that it will rise again because it has a big potential . So I will keep my bitcoin. But to lessen the risk and if you are satisfied on your profit , I would suggest you to sell the half and hold the half.
traderperspective

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

If you have 70 BTC I would not state that publicly if I were you. Just to provide you the information, there are a lot of warnings about publicly stating personal holdings for a variety of reasons, primarily because of hacking precautions.

But to answer your question, if you are holding that many BTC it can be an idea to diversify. Sell xx percentage as a risk-management decision, and keep the rest. It also depends on you buy-price, but since you are holding that many, I assume you got in in the early days.

Personally, I would sell 20-30% and keep the rest long term. Or maybe allocate 15% to altcoins and sell 15% into fiat. All depends on your risk-aversion and your buy price.
manbago

Activity: 119
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:44:19 PM

Simply. HOLD until October 2018.
You'll be in a better position than today to think about what to do.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:50:13 PM

For me my strategy is better to hold than to sell if i see the value of bitcoin is so dip it is useless if you sell in dip price your lossing your capital don't quick panic if the value is so dip try to be patience in this kind of sitution just wait the big pump.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:02:55 AM

HOLD or SELL

It is good if you will hold your bitcoins. The bitcoin is becoming more valuable so it is better if we will do long term investment. I have a faith to the bitcoin and if is the reason why I hold my bitcoins.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 06:25:48 AM

HOLD or SELL

Here nobody will give you the exact answer. Most of wise traders will tell you to hold BTC. However, it is a great sum of money. If you need fiat urgently, it can be a reason to sell.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

You should hold your bitcoins since in this way they will generate more incomes to you in future. the long you wait, the higher value to receive.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

In trading holding the bitcoin is the best option to choose since as the years goes bye there will be a huge income that will come you.
Patience in waiting is very needed since it is a long process but all efforts that you exerted will be worth it once you receive your rewards.
vidprab5

Activity: 222
Merit: 11

Create Your Decentralized Life

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:38:40 AM

Do it according to the conditions because I think it is the best way. You have to look at the various aspects that exist and you can decide which way is best. I think everyone can think and choose which things are priority and not. So the determination to do hold, wait, but or sell will be determined by how we make a decision.
There can be no one other than the person who is having bitcoins in his wallet who can make this decision of buying of more number of bitcoins or selling of the bitcoins which he is having in his wallet. The thing is you need to analyze the situation very much carefully and that you need to see the market trend. After having enough thought over that, you need to make some good decision accordingly.

samanthacrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:39:42 AM

definitely, you should hold BTC.
Raone

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:09:48 AM

At present, the price of bitcoin has significantly dropped, so hold you coin and wait for six months.
enwi

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 10:55:06 AM

I think if you already get a profit then you can sell it and if you do not get a profit, you better hold it and wait until the price rises
alkhie01

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:38:49 AM

Never sell during this time.Always believe in Bitcoin it will run until 25000 before this year end.Thats a lot of money and its a big regret if you sell it now.Remember patience is a virtue.
jojowar

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 12:37:40 PM

A person with 70 bitcoins?..Oh my thats a huge amount of money. If I were you, I will HODL it until it becomes $15,000 or $20,000. It depends upon your need. Bitcoin is a savings and investment. You can use it for emergency purposes or buying things you wanted.

Birin016

Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:11:23 PM

Hold it and be patience for more profit . Better than you check altcoin where can fly to the moon , i recommend to buy ETN, NXT and XLM. Buy now and hold it for 6-12 months untill price going up. And then you can sell all your altcoin
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

HOLD or SELL

The question on whether to hold or sell your 70BTC is in two ways. It is either you're in need of cash or not. If you're in need of cash, you can sell some and hold the rest, but if you're not in need of cash and you have other source of income, you could hold in expectancy that it yields more profit.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: