Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:28:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC HOLD or SELL?  (Read 2811 times)
Wildwest

Activity: 1782
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:43:10 PM

That's big money i guess to hold your bitcoin for better price. Do not be affected with other altcoin bitcoin it's better and more profitable.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
zhuiyongliang8

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

The currency will have gone up because it has great potential.

Don't sell your bitcoin easily, if you are satisfied with the profit.
tatum506

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:05:10 PM

That's a lot of money I can understand how you are feeling right now but IMO just hold you're BTC it has a lot more potential and isn't it at on 6500$+? it was 7.5k like a week back.
We can see the days of bitcoin prices are rising continuously, from $ 6000 hour bitcoin price has returned to $ 9500 level and still on the rise. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to increase in the coming days and may exceed $ 12000 this week. So I think that at this point you should keep rather than sell.
mendasuci

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

I think you should hold the btc because btc could be bigger than this
linshuhow

Activity: 60

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:17:58 PM

of course hold. invest for the long term
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

I have 70 BTC now (average price 7500 USD)

HOLD or SELL

I`m very worried about Bitcoin Cash.

Don't be fool or blind with the price of the bitcoin even the price is low , despite the price of it , it could still increase just like it did last year , just hold your bitcoin promise it is worth it , it could double the price or bitcoin that you got , don't give up easily.
maduranga

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 04:34:16 PM

The sentimental value of $BTC has to be taken into consideration as the world's first cryptocurrency when you critizie it. There so many better cryptocurrencies than BTC ($LTC for instance) Neverthless, $BTC will forever be the king of all the crypto herd.
xxlouisxx

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

Congratulation when you have many BTC right now. Let's hold it until it recover. You should not be too worried about the market. It is just an adjustment. everything will be ok soon. I do not see any reason for selling bitcoins just hold and wait for some time bitcoin prices will go up again soon
htconem7

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:54:40 PM

You need to hold it first because bitcoin is good and there is always an increase amount of price and everyone justified it and they have seen it in their account. Holding is beneficial for everybody.If you don't need cash for emergency cases, the better decision is holding BTC until the price go up again
boynamnhi

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

If I should have such quantity at my disposal right now, I would have sell some off and use its returns on some cheap alt coins which are gonna yield huge profits for me when the dip is over. There is so many posts across the forum with panic like concerns for the recent bitcoin correction. It was always coming and regarding the OP's post I would say its time to buy, definitely not to sell
Unsmart boy

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:59:27 PM

I think that you sell 35 btc and hold 35 btc. Bitcoin's value is now being pumped. Now bitcoin's price is above $ 9k. I think bitcoin's value will cross $ 70k in 2019. As a result, you can get 10x profit.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:06:58 PM

HOLD or SELL

How lucky you are? 70 BTC is not a normal case, That's huge. I think you have to wait for a long time because Bitcoin will set a new record regarding the price. So that 2018 will play the most vital role regarding Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies world.
But Bitcoin cash is really a vulnerable regarding the price. so BTC would be the great platform for making money.
Miracleismyidol

Activity: 266

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:56:49 PM

That's a lot of money I can understand how you are feeling right now but IMO just hold you're BTC it has a lot more potential and isn't it at on 6500$+? it was 7.5k like a week back.
We can see the days of bitcoin prices are rising continuously, from $ 6000 hour bitcoin price has returned to $ 9500 level and still on the rise. According to my analysis, the bitcoin price will continue to increase in the coming days and may exceed $ 12000 this week. So I think that at this point you should keep rather than sell.
I have thought completely boys against you, can see the market in the first month of 2018 is showing marked downward. Typically a bitcoin at $ 19800 has come back to the $ 6000 mark, which is losing more than 70% of its value. Therefore, I think that at this time we should not keep bitcoin, if you can profit from 10% -15% of the market you should sell immediately. This market is always fluctuating and may continue to stalk at any time.
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 09:05:49 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2018, 07:38:14 AM by HatakeKakashi

I hope your 70 bitcoin until now are still there.  Because for sure you will earn a lot of profit if until now your bitcoin still hold.
Even the price of the bitcoin decrease it's good because if you compared the rice before and today it is totally different.  Better to hold for few years your 70 bitcoin and you can get a lot of profit and they have possinle you will become A millionaire just be patient and for sure you will get your target.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
soenaderecho10

Activity: 322
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:06:08 PM

I hope your 70 bitcoin until now are still there.  Brcause for sure you will earn a lot of profit if until now your bitcoin still hold.
Even the price of the bitcoin decrease it's good brcause you can buy more bitcoin.

For me it depends of pricing if the bitcoin will rise and i think i get a great profit i will sell my btc but if the price will low and i see my money will lose i will hold it and waiting the price to rise again.theres many reason why bitcoin sell like for emergency you can force to sell your btc if needed but its nice if your btc will hold it in longterm way because of developing price of bitcoin.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
distract

Activity: 95

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

HOLD or SELL

Dont panic and hold yourself. Wait 1-2 years and you will see a great price for BTC.
engrlodi

Merit: 18

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:20:27 AM

It is better to hold because you can lose money if you sell your bitcoin already. Let us be patience because bitcoin will rise again in the future and bitcoin will give us a good value of bitcoin in the future. For me, it is better to buy more bitcoin because it has a low value and bitcoin will have a good value in the future. Through this, you will have a great profits and you will have a great amount of money in the future. Let us hold our bitcoin and it will increase again in this following month. Let us be patience to hold our bitcoin.

seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:22:41 AM

It is better to hold because you can lose money if you sell your bitcoin already. Let us be patience because bitcoin will rise again in the future and bitcoin will give us a good value of bitcoin in the future. For me, it is better to buy more bitcoin because it has a low value and bitcoin will have a good value in the future. Through this, you will have a great profits and you will have a great amount of money in the future. Let us hold our bitcoin and it will increase again in this following month. Let us be patience to hold our bitcoin.
we have to hold patience for longer. so that the results we can get the maximum, now we see the price of btc is down but btc is seen to rise slowly and we can wait for the best moment to be able to get the best price some time to come.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:35:33 AM

HOLD or SELL

worried about BCH? do you intend to sell Bitcoin and buy BCH? i dont know why you are worried about it, i advise not to sell all of your BTC because Bitcoin can still go higher
Yes, I also think that you should not sell BTC when you own many BTC so, on the other hand BCH can not be compared to BTC in terms of value and volume of transactions. If the BTC overthrows the BTC, it will happen very, very long time after, but the time for the BTC is growing strongly and still leading away from the BCH. I think you should keep the BTC, let the price is high then sell.
jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:36:45 AM

we have to hold patience for longer. so that the results we can get the maximum, now we see the price of btc is down but btc is seen to rise slowly and we can wait for the best moment to be able to get the best price some time to come.
bitcoin more stable now than few days ago.much people predict after chinese new year bitcoin price will jump again.slowly but sure and our asset recovered soon

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████