Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:45:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] BitChamps [BCS]  (Read 19331 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:21:19 AM

Bitchamps is not just an interesting project but also, this is really a very promising project that people and users will be able to earn money. Because by mean of BitChamps, it will allows us a safe and secure transactions around the globe and offers the convenience of instant fee-free money transactions, and BitChamps will make a revolution in the e-commerce business, private payments, online business, retail store, and change the financial world in the future. This is a very great opportunity for us to look forward. I'll stay up to date to this lending community.
A good idea for the developer and a good time for the release of a new coin, but the coin has to prove that it has better opportunities than the old crypto currency.
Yeah i think scalability now seem to be the major concern here...hope coin can fix that and also transaction fee we should hope it stay steady with large adoption of the coin because thats a kind of major issues right now people need fixing

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:53:43 AM

"BitChamps aims to become one of the best cryptocurrencies in the world, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and the best platform for lending like Bitconnect."
To make this happen this team needs a lot of advertising just to make sure they will be more popular as what the other ICO is been doing.

I'm quietly confident that this project will be successful, having very interesting features which for sure many investors will attract there different advocacy. Having there features that offers the convenience of instant fee-free money transactions with safe and secured which can be apply around the world.
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:33:19 AM

Bitchamps is not just an interesting project but also, this is really a very promising project that people and users will be able to earn money. Because by mean of BitChamps, it will allows us a safe and secure transactions around the globe and offers the convenience of instant fee-free money transactions, and BitChamps will make a revolution in the e-commerce business, private payments, online business, retail store, and change the financial world in the future. This is a very great opportunity for us to look forward. I'll stay up to date to this lending community.
A good idea for the developer and a good time for the release of a new coin, but the coin has to prove that it has better opportunities than the old crypto currency.
Not just a good idea but they also aiming to be popular just like the other coin. Proving also a coin that still starting is really hard because it needs a lot of works before it success. So many coins nowadays and hoping this coin will be a future coin.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:18:58 AM

"BitChamps aims to become one of the best cryptocurrencies in the world, like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash and the best platform for lending like Bitconnect."
To make this happen this team needs a lot of advertising just to make sure they will be more popular as what the other ICO is been doing.

I agree, it needs a lot of hardwork, more advertising, more serious investors and more funds to support all the needs in this project. Im sure if they all have that time will come and BCS will be one of the best cryptocurrencies in the future. Good luck dev and more power.

BitChamps (OP)

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:29:30 AM

Hello BitChamps Community. How is your weekend?

Our lending program was already started, without your supporting BitChamps cannot do anything for today. We want to be a sustainable and stable in the future just like what Bitconnect did, instead of just only "Pump and Dump".

Until now, we already finished all the withdrawals of investors. Don't worry if you have any problem, please contact us, our supporters will solve it as soon as possible.

Email: Support@Bitchamps.co
Telegram group: https://t.me/BitchampsInternational

About the lending program, our daily profit for today is 2% and the referrals commission was ready, we have 10 level of affiliate bonus for lending program, take this chance to expand your system - The more you share the more you earn. And like we said there is a big surprise for early investors - The Xmas present from BitChamps.

But remember, the requirement for taking the affiliate bonus is 100$ lending at least. For example, if you have even 100,000$ from Affiliate bonus but you don't have any lending package in your account, you cannot receive that money from us.

Once again, thank you for everything. Let's fly to the Mars together.

BCS - BitcoinComesfromSanta

BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:03:08 PM

Hello BitChamps Community. How is your weekend?

Our lending program was already started, without your supporting BitChamps cannot do anything for today. We want to be a sustainable and stable in the future just like what Bitconnect did, instead of just only "Pump and Dump".

Until now, we already finished all the withdrawals of investors. Don't worry if you have any problem, please contact us, our supporters will solve it as soon as possible.

Email: Support@Bitchamps.co
Telegram group: https://t.me/BitchampsInternational

About the lending program, our daily profit for today is 2% and the referrals commission was ready, we have 10 level of affiliate bonus for lending program, take this chance to expand your system - The more you share the more you earn. And like we said there is a big surprise for early investors - The Xmas present from BitChamps.

But remember, the requirement for taking the affiliate bonus is 100$ lending at least. For example, if you have even 100,000$ from Affiliate bonus but you don't have any lending package in your account, you cannot receive that money from us.

Once again, thank you for everything. Let's fly to the Mars together.

Hi there,
I didn't invest in your project so far hence I didn't authorize to your website. But your landing program sounds interesting to me and I want to find out more about it. But I can’t find any additional info publicly available. Could you please point out where can I dig further? Thanks
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:31:46 PM

Of course, all people have different opinions, not everyone can be sure of the success of the project. But judging by the road map, the guys are doing everything on time, as it should. Let's give them a little more time and they will prove themselves.

I agree, why immediately do such accusations, because everything goes according to plan as it should. And then they immediately rushed to blame. If it was late, then all right, the charges would be on the case. Let the developers show us a good finish!
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:23:14 PM

I agree, this needs more focus on promoting this coin and dev needs to be more active in responding on members queries. Im sure buy being active and promoting it in any platforms this project will succeed and will gain a lot of serious investors to participate.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:56:48 PM

I like this new project, it's very good that the developers follow their road map. I would like to wish good luck in the development of your project
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:57:01 PM

Istant or almost close-istant confirmations would take the coin to a very leading success, because in the modern world, time == money, so faster it is, better it will be for the common person.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:09:04 PM

Hello BitChamps Community

Our lending program is opened. You can start lending from us and take profit daily.

The profit for first 5 days is 2%. There will be more present for who starts the lending program in today.

Thank you.

Best regard.

These are great news. I hope u get successfull with this lending program. What are the minimum and maximum investments ?
Which security do you have for your investors?  Escrow service? Guarantors ?

Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:41:42 PM

yes i also think this is very interesting, i also want to promote myself to join in my language translator, can you give me that job? thanks.  Cool
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:47:24 PM

Of course, all people have different opinions, not everyone can be sure of the success of the project. But judging by the road map, the guys are doing everything on time, as it should. Let's give them a little more time and they will prove themselves.

I agree, why immediately do such accusations, because everything goes according to plan as it should. And then they immediately rushed to blame. If it was late, then all right, the charges would be on the case. Let the developers show us a good finish!
Yes you are right. We have to give some times to the devlopers and team members.i also invest into this project.pump and dump is come into all the coins.but i hope developrs good handle it.i belive that this project will successful.iw ish good luck to devs and all team members.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 05:30:18 PM

Yes you are right. We have to give some times to the devlopers and team members.i also invest into this project.pump and dump is come into all the coins.but i hope developrs good handle it.i belive that this project will successful.iw ish good luck to devs and all team members.
Exactly in this project, a biggest part depends on developers, because this coin have a very easy system, but some specification have a difficult
changes, for example:
POS Reward: Block 0 – 65,000: 10% Monthly
Block 65,001 – 130,000: 8% Monthly
Block 130,001 – End: 20% Annual

I don't see  rewards like here before anywhere.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
farhan28

Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:06:32 PM

BitChamps allows safe and secure transactions around the globe and offers the convenience of instant fee-free money transactions, BitChamps will make a revolution in the e-commerce business, private payments, online business, retail store … and change the financial world in the future.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:38:38 PM

Hello BitChamps Community

Our lending program is opened. You can start lending from us and take profit daily.

The profit for first 5 days is 2%. There will be more present for who starts the lending program in today.

Thank you.

Best regard.

Nice Program indeed! Im gonna check it out asap and grab those bonuses offered! Definitely much better than " Future Bank" scam site that disabled their investors to take their withdrawals since a week ago. I have been trying to contact their support but not a single respond from them. Some of my referrals who deposited with them were affected as well. Guys, do beware of Future Bank.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:47:52 PM

Wow. Instant transactions is a very  great marketing strategy for everyone here in the crypto world. We really are sad the the big crypto's like bitcoin and ethereum are very slightly late to confirm transactions, but with BitChamps they will make a revolution in the online crypto market that their platform is powerful and great that everyone would love. We should keep on supporting BitChamps and this is a great opportunity for us when this would launch and will be available in the exchange.
Actually sometimes Ethereum have transaction approximate instantly depend on your Gwei and Gas Limit. Last week we are have stuck on ETH so everyone really wanna o new things about instant transfer. I believe BitChamps can do it well.
sashadoc

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:53:15 PM

I think with all these features you have every chance of success.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:27:19 AM

I see so many color on comment to make attention when i come to this thread. LoL. Have any misunderstood here? I really want join new bounty of BCS.

Hey guys is there any wrong with this project? I really don't understand all the critics saying bad comment in this thread? I think there is an explanation from all of this accusations.

Many people have a bad impression about this kinda of project, I mean lending program. and they think it's scam. But we saw Bitconnect Success Story that shows us that if we get some of these coins before they go up in price too much, we can make huge profit.

Of course after its launching, it will face many problems first before it can reach its goals. But if there are supporters, investors to this coin, surely it will become like bitconnect.

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:58:12 AM

Having a trials and obstacles in the business is not that thing to be surprice for. It is very common to encounter problems and negative feebdbacks from the environment. But of course even how it goes, the team should be still positive. Like this project, stay positive and let people know your true potential because the fact that BitChamps is a network which is open and anyone that is willing to join is welcome to become a user of BitChamps currency is a very good opportunity for us. I'm I looking forward to this lending program, wherein we can invest our future. 

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: