Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:01:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52042 times)
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:24:16 AM

Just seent the new logo and website. Brillinat. Great work Sether!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

RadiumX Blockchain Platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

Just seent the new logo and website. Brilliant. Great work Sether!
Thank you!
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:33:31 PM

Great to see you guys back in action, I am hoping more and more constant update to this thread as well. Some new guy will be searching for information in here so managing this thread should be one of your to-do list. You can post the link to the medium post as well, there are tons of medium but I think it is hard to find it in one place
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:40:55 AM

I liked this coin,still a little bit the price growth showed and it would be all excellent
So far the team is doing everything according to plan,I can only say good things about these guys

Yet it is still not anything near ICO price in ages, rather it would be alot nicer because I think price would improve if the coin were listed on more than one exchange with higher trade volume so that more people can buy.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:44:27 AM

Just seent the new logo and website. Brillinat. Great work Sether!

It's not even about a new logo or website, the problem is the team needs to pay exchanges to get listed; with the price at this level they dont have any money either.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:49:42 AM

I invested in two big ICOs where both of them dropped like a rock but have both had a recent price increase. Sether will as well, those telegram channels were filled with naysayers until they weren't. Just hold on and diversify in the meantime if you dont want to buy more.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 05:53:45 AM

Just seen the new logo and website. Brillinat. Great work Sether!

It's not even about a new logo or website, the problem is the team needs to pay exchanges to get listed; with the price at this level they dont have any money either.

Atleast I know they have collected 22,000 ETH and you say they dont have money?? That's over 15 million USD at today's rate and I doubt they spent all of them already, so I don't think paying to get listed in those big exchange should be a problem.
enigmatical

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:01:27 AM

The price of the SETH token is still far below the ICO price. Guys, please give me a suggestion, do I have to sell it now or keep holding this token because I think there is not any significant progress to make this token will going up in the market Grin .

Selling at a loss that I wouldn't subscribe to, sincerely speaking it doesn't make sense buying this coin at an expensive price and you sell for peanuts. So just wait let's see what strategies, marketing, and listings that the team would put in place.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

I invested in two big ICOs where both of them dropped like a rock but have both had a recent price increase. Sether will as well, those telegram channels were filled with naysayers until they weren't. Just hold on and diversify in the meantime if you dont want to buy more.

You should have look at how many people are frustated with the channel. I totally can feel them as I am frustated as well but Im not really going to degenerate myself by making me looks like a fool that lose his money investing in an ICO. It was a risk that I took and Im prepared with it, either I hold it until it increase or I just lose everything I own
enigmatical

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:09:09 PM

You should have look at how many people are frustated with the channel. I totally can feel them as I am frustated as well but Im not really going to degenerate myself by making me looks like a fool that lose his money investing in an ICO. It was a risk that I took and Im prepared with it, either I hold it until it increase or I just lose everything I own

To be sincere, I can imagine the pain as I also have a pal who already has his sether sitting at one-fifth of his initial investment in fiat terms, imagine that and this is certainly not good. Not until team wake up and resurrect this coin listing in more places.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:24:21 PM

To be sincere, I can imagine the pain as I also have a pal who already has his sether sitting at one-fifth of his initial investment in fiat terms, imagine that and this is certainly not good. Not until team wake up and resurrect this coin listing in more places.
In similar situation there are many ICO projects, this due with crisis in all crypto market that began in January. I think the improvement will begin in September - and now it's better that we can make now - hold.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:44:07 PM

In similar situation there are many ICO projects, this due with crisis in all crypto market that began in January. I think the improvement will begin in September - and now it's better that we can make now - hold.

Indeed but some project has been flying off with the right hype. I know sether that they dont create hype like the other project and selling the token is not an option as well. I rather save my token and wait for the right time to sell it, Im not even sure anymore if by this stage if Im going to make any money from it until December but still better than selling at loss
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

Indeed but some project has been flying off with the right hype. I know sether that they dont create hype like the other project and selling the token is not an option as well. I rather save my token and wait for the right time to sell it, Im not even sure anymore if by this stage if Im going to make any money from it until December but still better than selling at loss
Agreed, I've been just reading all branch related articles published on twitter and believe we have a rather good chances in the market. Obviously Sether has started at the hard time and recovery will take a bit more time but it will turn into its advantage against all possible competitors.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 04:00:09 PM

Devs said we will be on Kucoin at March... We are 7 days away from May and still nothing. I regret buying this coin.

Still no Kucoin.
hoanghai

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 06:51:03 PM

All buyers are trying to buy as cheap as they can, but there are some. They're not just adding orders so it's not reflected as "support", because of that I think the amount ppl is willing to buy is way higher than our support lvl suggests, just imo
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:04:42 AM

All buyers are trying to buy as cheap as they can, but there are some. They're not just adding orders so it's not reflected as "support", because of that I think the amount ppl is willing to buy is way higher than our support lvl suggests, just imo

Do you think the price will  pick up for SETHER? Been a lot of waiting. Sad
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:51:54 AM

It will rise eventually, when the platform will get more established.
zanzy

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:49:55 AM

It will rise eventually, when the platform will get more established.

Team will have to deliver great platform performance since tokens as SETHER were hit quite a lot in January crysis. People became more picky when it comes to investing in crypto, I think the established coins are getting more attention, let established platforms are losing on the other hand. Looking forward to the platform improvements.
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2018, 11:17:33 AM

100% and I'm almost sure they periodically dump by filling own low price orders. I think it'll be safer just to forget about it for a while and turn off your portfolio app notifications)))
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 175

RadiumX Blockchain Platform

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:33:59 PM

Great to see you guys back in action, I am hoping more and more constant update to this thread as well. Some new guy will be searching for information in here so managing this thread should be one of your to-do lists. You can post the link to the medium post as well, there are tons of medium but I think it is hard to find it in one place
Thank you for your support and for your suggestions.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: