Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:03:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52044 times)
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:40:12 AM

We should be more concerned about the team developing a sound project that would drive massive adoption and usage, and see if Sether won't be in high demand. Look into the future and not the immediate exchange profit. Massive adoption could drive the token as high as $1000 or above just look at the max supply.
What? Cheesy That's 20 bilion market cap, that's where BCH is. I'm hoping for 25 USD.

$25 is quite a fair price prediction but it's going to take at least a couple of years achieve that amount (i think).

Tron reach 17 billions in just 4 months and without any real proyect or people behind.

Tron ATH 0.25 USD with a total supply of 100.000.000.000. So Sether can get to 100 USD easily (2 billions marketcap).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:11:34 AM

We should be more concerned about the team developing a sound project that would drive massive adoption and usage, and see if Sether won't be in high demand. Look into the future and not the immediate exchange profit. Massive adoption could drive the token as high as $1000 or above just look at the max supply.
What? Cheesy That's 20 bilion market cap, that's where BCH is. I'm hoping for 25 USD.

$25 is quite a fair price prediction but it's going to take at least a couple of years achieve that amount (i think).

Tron reach 17 billions in just 4 months and without any real proyect or people behind.

Tron ATH 0.25 USD with a total supply of 100.000.000.000. So Sether can get to 100 USD easily (2 billions marketcap).

If SETH reaches 100 each I for one is going to be very very happy because I am heavily invested in SETH.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
diimazavr

Activity: 560
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:55:02 AM

Good evening. Who knows, tokens SETH planned to start trade on new exchanges? If so, which ones?

Hi, "Kucoin will be next, as our community voted it in an overwhelming manner.
We will announce in the moment we have the official confirmation. But we are pushing to be this month."
Thank you, will need to follow. An interesting project, and for the Bounty campaign quite generously rewarded.
Malamadre

Activity: 476
Merit: 19

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:23:35 AM

If SETH reaches 100 each I for one is going to be very very happy because I am heavily invested in SETH.

Sether is great project. If team will work hard, price of token will grow very fast. But for raising price, people need to see a result of team working.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:28:37 AM

Yeah TRX Cheesy But this token doesn't have that good marketing... same like ETN... it will need some time for Sether. But Sether has one big advantage and that is Jonh "Pump" Mcafee. With his tweets I don't see problem getting 25 USD this year, but more realistic is the next year. When he sells I sell too Cheesy
If this will be true https://diegorod.github.io/WillMcAfeeEatHisOwnDick/ Then Sether might be those 100 USD or even 1000 USD Cheesy

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:35:23 PM

I wonder who the hell is selling SETH at half ICO price when there are only 20M coins in circulation.. I don't say anything further as I don't want to say ugly things.. Holding! Pace!
Mattthev

Activity: 966
Merit: 359

👉MINING-BIOS.eu💲⛏

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 08:29:38 PM

I wonder who the hell is selling SETH at half ICO price when there are only 20M coins in circulation.. I don't say anything further as I don't want to say ugly things.. Holding! Pace!
I've got chance to buy at least Cheesy I didn't invest in ICO only got from bounty, but it was good move Cheesy I was buying at 60 cents I should wait a bit longer :/ Cheesy still awesome price Cheesy

Mining Bios with Performance Timings 👍 Mining-Bios.euPBE 1.7PBE 3 PRO👌⛏│AFFILIATE system 10% ref 💰💲BTC│👉 XMR-AEON-STAK 🔝⛏ Monero V9 (CNv4) ✅│XMRig AMD🔝⛏ CNv4 ✅
FIAT from BINANCE to REVOLUT 💳│🚀Upcoming/Active ICO list📈🤑│👉Free Bitcoin BTC Faucet💰💲│Guides:RX 470/480/570/580, VEGA Bios Mod Tutorial - SRB, PBE 💰💲│PBE.eu
CRYPTO to FIAT BTC💲💳│ How to Mine XMR/RYO and CN coins + Miners Downloads💰⛏│Guides:How to Mine AEON💰⛏
monerobiosedit@gmail.com│✅Did I help you? Give me some +Merit 🤜🤛👌
totholio

Activity: 294
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:54:44 PM

Company tokens are locked, wallet of Mcafee is silent, there are people who bought ETH for 300-400 before/early stage of the ICO, not to mention bounty hunters.
ledestructeur89

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:21:02 PM

Worst investment ever, I bought at ICO for 2.5 $ with 7000$, Then I found that this project is so miserable, weak team,gave bonus to everybody including those who bought at 0.6$ (3rd world country stupidity). Very ugly and empty website (images from google images, with 0 value). They made a video on youtube and used jungle sound. I am for a long term holding strategy only if the project is strong enough to survive in this wild competitive cryptosphere. Therefore, I knew that this is a sinking boat, and my biggest mistake would be to stay there, so I sold all my coins at 0.65$ and jumped to Credits which was at 0.25$ and now Credits is 0.75$. I recoverd my money and looking forward to achieve with Credits what I didn't with that useless Sether. People on telegram were laughing at me because I sold with losses but at the end, everyday, when I see the price of sether only going down, I laugh on them.
jrbone

Activity: 518
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:35:52 AM

Worst investment ever, I bought at ICO for 2.5 $ with 7000$, Then I found that this project is so miserable, weak team,gave bonus to everybody including those who bought at 0.6$ (3rd world country stupidity). Very ugly and empty website (images from google images, with 0 value). They made a video on youtube and used jungle sound. I am for a long term holding strategy only if the project is strong enough to survive in this wild competitive cryptosphere. Therefore, I knew that this is a sinking boat, and my biggest mistake would be to stay there, so I sold all my coins at 0.65$ and jumped to Credits which was at 0.25$ and now Credits is 0.75$. I recoverd my money and looking forward to achieve with Credits what I didn't with that useless Sether. People on telegram were laughing at me because I sold with losses but at the end, everyday, when I see the price of sether only going down, I laugh on them.
All is full of risks, if you are not prepared to accept losses and only think about the profits, it seems that all you have to do is just sit (or just join in the bounty) and do not invest again if you are not ready to lose! If you sell SETH tokens at cheap prices like you say, why do you complain here. Stop to complain here and move on Cheesy . Simple !.

#BITCOIN ----$--- #WAVES ---$--- #ETH
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:04:30 AM

Company tokens are locked, wallet of Mcafee is silent, there are people who bought ETH for 300-400 before/early stage of the ICO, not to mention bounty hunters.

Do you know what's the wallet address of Mcafee? Just curious so wanted to take a look at tokens he is holding.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE