Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:25:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52039 times)
gawlea

Activity: 756
Merit: 579

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 09:49:48 AM

I've just noticed career announcement mentioned on twitter. Personally, I consider this a good sign. The team aims to extend the staff and particularly development team. Hope we'll see some intensive development in the nearer future.

I agree, this is a good sign indeed, but if you don't hire good marketing team the project won't thrive only from the feature coding and stuff. Anyway let's wait and see what this new step in SETH development brings to us and let's hope that the market will also recover in the near future.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2018, 01:20:52 PM

I've just noticed career announcement mentioned on twitter. Personally, I consider this a good sign. The team aims to extend the staff and particularly development team. Hope we'll see some intensive development in the nearer future.

I agree, this is a good sign indeed, but if you don't hire good marketing team the project won't thrive only from the feature coding and stuff. Anyway let's wait and see what this new step in SETH development brings to us and let's hope that the market will also recover in the near future.
Anyway it's a basis of the business. Also we don't know about their networking, lots of things are usually held behind the scene, and they can contact customers directly on my opinion.
gawlea

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:05:55 PM
Merited by Wolf Rainer (1)

Anyway it's a basis of the business. Also we don't know about their networking, lots of things are usually held behind the scene, and they can contact customers directly on my opinion.

Let's hope they will deliver the product and we (the investors) we will get at least our money back.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

Deposits on HitBTC disabled.
petushka

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 08:55:49 AM

Thanks for keeping us updated through the telegram at least Smiley)) Good to hear you're on track with the platform features palnned for the nearest future.
gawlea

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 11:24:57 AM

Hmm this is sad! Do you know why they halted the deposits on HitBTC? Since SETH is a token and is running on Ethereum network there should not be any issue with the code or things like this. Is there any reason to be concerned about a possible delist from there?
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:20:46 AM

Hmm this is sad! Do you know why they halted the deposits on HitBTC? Since SETH is a token and is running on Ethereum network there should not be any issue with the code or things like this. Is there any reason to be concerned about a possible delist from there?

I don't know, im banned from telegram group.
petushka

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 09:40:00 PM

I don't know, im banned from telegram group.
I remember this was mentioned for the first time when Mcaffee has written his tweets about Hitbtc and so on. But the team declared that it's timely. Might be some info mentioned in the chat, but I do not follow it, but read the channel.
petushka

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 08:50:25 PM

There were posted a few mockups and some info, why not to share this outside telegram? this definitely would encourage your community a bit.
petushka

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 03:49:43 PM

Congrats on the new tool launch. Nice to see the team do not step back despite the criticism. Waiting for some overview on how this is met by agencies and all interested and involved parties.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:46:05 PM

Any news?
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 08:25:05 AM

Any news?
Not yet, of it's there'a any, I am sure it's not a big news.
Still down with no volume, it showed here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sether/

Next year maybe our time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 04:23:20 AM

Any news?
Still down with no volume, it showed here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/sether/

Already in the new year, still dead coin.
Distinctin

Activity: 2786
Merit: 645

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:20:09 AM

Any news?

LOL, and we are dead also, I don't pay attention to the price now, daily volume is worthless.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:12:53 PM

Any news?

In the new year how many changes you can see on the crypto world? If there is a good number of changes you can see on the crypto world then you should seethe price increase or live of sether.
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 15, 2019, 08:46:09 AM

Any news?

LOL, and we are dead also, I don't pay attention to the price now, daily volume is worthless.

True, but 0 volume is a bad thing for any project.

This means nobody is interested by the project and all the people who wanted to sell had left already.

I hope that the team will continue to develop this project further and lets hope we will see some price action in the future.

Now is just a waiting game in the cryptospace and many people lost a lot of money, including me, but things could change.

I didn't sold anything since I am in the crypto space, so I won't start now. Holding until retirement Cheesy
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 03:15:13 AM

Any news?

This means nobody is interested by the project and all the people who wanted to sell had left already.

I hope that the team will continue to develop this project further and lets hope we will see some price action in the future.

Now is just a waiting game in the cryptospace and many people lost a lot of money, including me, but things could change.

I didn't sold anything since I am in the crypto space, so I won't start now. Holding until retirement Cheesy

Look at the rich list https://ethplorer.io/address/0x78b039921e84e726eb72e7b1212bb35504c645ca#tab=tab-holders no one sold its coins. How can they sell? With a 100 USD daily volume its impossible, so at this point they accepted the loses and move on,
Laskoo

Activity: 350
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 07:14:10 AM

Any news?

Look at the rich list https://ethplorer.io/address/0x78b039921e84e726eb72e7b1212bb35504c645ca#tab=tab-holders no one sold its coins. How can they sell? With a 100 USD daily volume its impossible, so at this point they accepted the loses and move on,

Well, at 0.05$ with only a 17M circulating supply will be a crime to sell.

Now is only 2$ the volume in the last 24h. I think I will just leave the coins in my wallet and forget about them (at least for a while).
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2495

View Profile
February 08, 2019, 10:50:25 AM

Any News for the Sether project?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
scholes8383

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 04:04:10 AM

Any News for the Sether project?

Final update to be deployed till end of April. After that marketing activity will start. We should see some serious action by sether this year. If they find paying 500 companies for their services, I think seth can be in top 100
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: