Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:04:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What's the most valuable blockchain use case that SETHER will implement
Customer Loyalty - 6 (26.1%)
Customer Targeting and Guaranteed Promotions - 7 (30.4%)
Marketing Campaigns - 1 (4.3%)
Bounty Campaigns - 3 (13%)
Transparent political support - 1 (4.3%)
Good PR - 2 (8.7%)
Proof of Action - 3 (13%)
Total Voters: 23

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SETHER - Arbitrating Advertising  (Read 52042 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:16:09 AM

Great to see you guys back in action, I am hoping more and more constant update to this thread as well. Some new guy will be searching for information in here so managing this thread should be one of your to-do lists. You can post the link to the medium post as well, there are tons of medium but I think it is hard to find it in one place
Thank you for your support and for your suggestions.
You guys have plans to list this in a bigger exchange.
I know this kind of question is very repetitive, but forgive me, I just want to know your plans so I can make a decision until
when I will hold.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wdelius

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:37:43 AM

Blockchain Project Sether Partners with Elysian
https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/sether-announces-partnership-with-elysian-844314576707

The blockchain marketing project Sether has agreed to a mutually beneficial partnership with the up-and-coming innovative blockchain Ecommerce project Elysian. The announcement shows promise for two of the more impressive projects of 2018. Sether’s marketing-based blockchain integration serves as a unique fit for implementation into the Elysian Ecommerce platform.

Sether is a blockchain automated platform providing a new set of marketing tools and advertising methods.

Nice partnership! Keep it coming.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
petushka

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

Blockchain Project Sether Partners with Elysian
https://medium.com/@Elysian_Ely/sether-announces-partnership-with-elysian-844314576707

The blockchain marketing project Sether has agreed to a mutually beneficial partnership with the up-and-coming innovative blockchain Ecommerce project Elysian. The announcement shows promise for two of the more impressive projects of 2018. Sether’s marketing-based blockchain integration serves as a unique fit for implementation into the Elysian Ecommerce platform.

Sether is a blockchain automated platform providing a new set of marketing tools and advertising methods.

Nice partnership! Keep it coming.
By the way I'm extremely encouraged by this update. It's a huge sign for us. I wish Sether is  focused on e-commerce as far as this branch is of the biggest potential for blockchain integration throughout all directions: marketing, targeting, verification and so on.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:50:12 PM

Great to see you guys back in action, I am hoping more and more constant update to this thread as well. Some new guy will be searching for information in here so managing this thread should be one of your to-do lists. You can post the link to the medium post as well, there are tons of medium but I think it is hard to find it in one place
I know this kind of question is very repetitive, but forgive me, I just want to know your plans so I can make a decision until
when I will hold.

They raised 20 millions USD in the ICO. They can easily buy they way to a big exchange.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:18:43 PM

when I will hold.

They raised 20 millions USD in the ICO. They can easily buy they way to a big exchange.
If they can received a good exchange, for example binance or Kraken, many would be interested in the project and the community would grow like token price.
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:20:53 AM

when I will hold.

For the fact that Sether was even able to raise this ton of money even before the slated end date of the ICO was a big sign they had very supportive investors who believed the projects, yet I wonder why they haven't spent money to list in big exchanges.
petushka

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:41:34 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2018, 03:18:09 PM by petushka

Everyone asks for marketing but as for me the most important is that more and more branch engaged professionals express their disappointment with current marketing organization and managing. (related articles are constantly posted on Sether's twitter). And it's Sether who offers a solution by providing tools for more transparent campaigns held by agencies or allowing managing by brands themselves. No need to lose the hope guys.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

Everyone asks for marketing but as for me the most important is that more and more branch engaged professionals express their disappointment with current marketing organization and managing. (related articles are constantly posted on Sether's twitter). And it's Sether who offers a solution by providing tools for more transparent campaign held by agencies or allowing managing by brand themselves. No need to lose the hope guys.
They have a really useful product, something that will help people - I think that now it's underestimated because of the bull market, but I believe that when the crypto market turns around the price of this token will be 10 times greater than the current one.
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:24:46 AM

Everyone asks for marketing but as for me the most important is that more and more branch engaged professionals express their disappointment with current marketing organization and managing. (related articles are constantly posted on Sether's twitter). And it's Sether who offers a solution by providing tools for more transparent campaign held by agencies or allowing managing by brand themselves. No need to lose the hope guys.
They have a really useful product, something that will help people - I think that now it's underestimated because of the bull market, but I believe that when the crypto market turns around the price of this token will be 10 times greater than the current one.

10 times greater is just a little profit from the ICO price... This needs 100x to make it worth all the invesment and time.
Terraformer

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:13:05 PM

2nd Ama session, held by F. Burca, SETHER`s CTO is planned for Tuesday, the 29 of May,  4PM EEST. Community managers are quite active  in telegram, despite of this fact, the number of members slowly decreasing, price recovery needed.
setherplatform (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 175
Merit: 10

RadiumX Blockchain Platform

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:31:17 PM

AMA Session
TrendSETHERs, get ready for our 2nd AMA session, held by F. Burca, our CTO.

When?
Tuesday | the 29th of May | 4PM EEST

Where?
Sether Telegram Channel 👉https://t.me/sethergroup
You are all invited to attend.
cazkooo
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

AMA Session
TrendSETHERs, get ready for our 2nd AMA session, held by F. Burca, our CTO.

When?
Tuesday | the 29th of May | 4PM EEST

Where?
Sether Telegram Channel 👉https://t.me/sethergroup
You are all invited to attend.

Only the CTO will be here for the AMA? I was hoping that we could have both CTO and CEO , also if possible the rest of the team as well. Im sure that sether has some assistant and other team members working on the project so having some of them in the channel would be much more reassuring isnt it? I dont know if that is possible or not
simongoat

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 07:21:15 PM

when I will hold.

If they can received a good exchange, for example binance or Kraken, many would be interested in the project and the community would grow like token price.

Getting on a big exchange doesn't automatically mean the price will go up. Sometimes it can work the other way.

andeonnut

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

True but it does bring in volume and eyeballs which almost always help the project in the long term.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:57:13 PM

when I will hold.

Getting on a big exchange doesn't automatically mean the price will go up. Sometimes it can work the other way.

Indeed and Alot of people are expecting it , I am expecting it as well but nothing less than bittrex or binance. Somehow it might not be possible for now because the admin keep saying that discussion has been going for months. Maybe they need to develop atleast the platform to be fully functional before the other exchange will consider them
kalunomics

Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 09:30:11 PM

when I will hold.

On a scale of 10 occurrences, 8 out of the ten are always positive except maybe the development team is not working at all and the volume drops from few thousands to hundreds of dollar per 24hour trading, then the exchange might take a decision to delist the coin that they are wasting resources in and nobody is trading them. Only then will listing in that big exchange would present an issue as the news of delisting would almost kill the coin

petushka

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2018, 04:36:09 PM

Being fair we don't need exchanges at the moment, no one sell or buys since the team's marketing strategy is a rather urges and obviously they aim to release the product first. For me I'd prefer to see a huge partnership related to e-commerce or some huge agency.
cazkooo
Legendary

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:52:41 PM

Being fair we don't need exchanges at the moment, no one sell or buys since the team's marketing strategy is a rather urges and obviously they aim to release the product first. For me I'd prefer to see a huge partnership related to e-commerce or some huge agency.

It is almost the deadline for the team, the team will be completing all development by End of June or July if I recall it correctly which means after that there will be alot more effort on the aggresive marketing. Regarding partnership, they did have one before with elysian but that kind of partnership wasnt really hyped so most dont notice at all
petushka

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2018, 05:44:05 AM

It is almost the deadline for the team, the team will be completing all development by End of June or July if I recall it correctly which means after that there will be alot more effort on the aggresive marketing. Regarding partnership, they did have one before with elysian but that kind of partnership wasnt really hyped so most dont notice at all
I've noticed it))) and was extremely encouraged that's why I'm whining about expanding such kind of partnerships. If they focused on e-commerce we will recover very soon Sether offers significant opportunities for brands. Brands don't need to even to pay for promotion, they can just generate their tokens backed by their services, discounts or goods to pay for influencers' work and this sounds great!
kiddo

Activity: 546
Merit: 137

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 10:02:08 AM

I think after the platform launch, then we will see some price movement and some good volume with the token. Since then, we can only wait.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 »
  Print  

Jump to: